Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pfff I'm too busy celebrating FD with my husband to do it with someone who did nothing good for me in life.

So I made 75$ for a quick phone call to my 'dad'.

Kawaii Shoujo

DHMIS Paige
Pfff I'm too busy celebrating FD with my husband to do it with someone who did nothing good for me in life.

Sorry to hear that you and your dad don't have all that great of a relationship.
fairy-phoenix
DHMIS Paige

Sorry to hear that you and your dad don't have all that great of a relationship.
Don't be. I know I'm not.

Divine Muse

Sounds like my situation.

It's all about obligation with my family. Personally, I'd just get a six pack of beer and call it a day.
Jayce Reinhardt

It's all about obligation with my family. Personally, I'd just get a six pack of beer and call it a day.
I took the 75$ and bought my husband more Godzilla merch. It all worked out.

Divine Muse

DHMIS Paige
Jayce Reinhardt

I am such a nerd for Godzilla, and mothra but mainly Godzilla.
Jayce Reinhardt
DHMIS Paige
Jayce Reinhardt

I am such a nerd for Godzilla, and mothra but mainly Godzilla.
The only thing we're missing besides some toys is that 1954 VHS emotion_facepalm He turned me into a nerd for it.
Be happy you can call him mine died when I was 18 Sept 14th 2012 but I celebrated with my buddies Jack Daniels , Jim Bean , Bud Weiser only bud is still here jack might come back but I gotta go to the liquor store he's an alcohol--ic :p
ARMED BEARS
Be happy you can call him mine died when I was 18 Sept 14th 2012 but I celebrated with my buddies Jack Daniels , Jim Bean , Bud Weiser only bud is still here jack might come back but I gotta go to the liquor store he's an alcohol--ic :p
Actually, I'd be happy if he was dead.
My mom wouldn't be burdened with the fact he refuses to find a job, refuses to help bills, refuses to help on my sisters 90k$ in college loans, to cook, to help clean, etc. He sits on the computer or is in front of the TV all day. He hoards things to where my mother has to come stay with my husband, son, and I for days on end because it gets too bad.
Then to make it worse, he was horribly controlling and abusive to my sister and I.

So, no.. Not happy at all. He is a burden to most of the family, including his closest brother and sister. He does nothing to help anyone.

The one I considered a father figure died back in 2006.
DHMIS Paige
ARMED BEARS
My mom wouldn't be burdened with the fact he refuses to find a job, refuses to help bills, refuses to help on my sisters 90k$ in college loans, to cook, to help clean, etc. He sits on the computer or is in front of the TV all day. He hoards things to where my mother has to come stay with my husband, son, and I for days on end because it gets too bad.
Then to make it worse, he was horribly controlling and abusive to my sister and I.

So, no.. Not happy at all. He is a burden to most of the family, including his closest brother and sister. He does nothing to help anyone.

I wish I had your calluses, I will pray for you and him. Maybe he has his own demons or maybe he's just a worthless slob
ARMED BEARS
DHMIS Paige
ARMED BEARS

I wish I had your calluses, I will pray for you and him. Maybe he has his own demons or maybe he's just a worthless slob
While I'm not religious, thank you.
He has mental issues just like his mother. He was paranoid to put her on medication and she died due to lack of medications that would have helped her mental and physical state. And he's going through the same denial which makes it worse. Been going on for 11 years and only been worse.
We're all waiting for him to kick the bucket so that mom has it easier, everything gets paid for, and she can finally do what she wants to in life.
DHMIS Paige
ARMED BEARS
DHMIS Paige
ARMED BEARS

While I'm not religious, thank you.
He has mental issues just like his mother. He was paranoid to put her on medication and she died due to lack of medications that would have helped her mental and physical state. And he's going through the same denial which makes it worse. Been going on for 11 years and only been worse.
We're all waiting for him to kick the bucket so that mom has it easier, everything gets paid for, and she can finally do what she wants to in life.
I'm not religious either its just the sentiment it holds the phrase has alot of it in my opinion, I'm sorry I guess I hope he dies soon? Never thought I'd say that in a hopeful manner about some one I'm talking tos father

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I had to text my b*****d sperm donor cause otherwise I wouldn't have any way to get to my cousins wedding. I missed the last wedding cause the b*****d told me if he brought me out he wouldn't have enough money to do all the things my sister wanted to do while she visited. Ain't family great?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff