Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
So I really like to jump on my bed, but I think that it is really getting out of hand. I just ruined a PERFECTLY GOOD PAIR OF HEADPHONES because the wire got caught while I was jumping, and I am a little mad at myself. -.-

Any advice?

PS: This is probably the LAST time that I will intentionally buy ifrogz earpollution headphones because they recently have been either fragile or bugged, my last ones broke when I put them in my bookbag. But still, this is my fault.
..... stop jumping on the bed?

Shameless Lover

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
So is jumping on your bed like your way of "pacing?"

Why do you feel the urge to jump?

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
MooCowing
Simply put, yeah, but do you know a good way to train myself to stop? It is kinda like a habit.

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
Fuarie

In a way, yeah since I may do so if I hear music that I like, which is the main cause. But I would like to continue to listen to the music. I wouldn't want to go outside, since there are bugs everywhere (exageration) and I may feel an itchy sensation (just a note).
Empress Enelda
MooCowing
Simply put, yeah, but do you know a good way to train myself to stop? It is kinda like a habit.

By.... not jumping on the bed? If you must jump, jump on the ground. It's not that hard.

Shameless Lover

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Empress Enelda
Fuarie

In a way, yeah since I may do so if I hear music that I like, which is the main cause. But I would like to continue to listen to the music. I wouldn't want to go outside, since there are bugs everywhere (exageration) and I may feel an itchy sensation (just a note).

Alright well the first step is that when you notice that you are doing it or you feel that you are about to do it then you should try to stop yourself as soon as possible. Next is to find another activity to do when you feel the urge...ex start with dancing on the bed then you can work yourself down to dancing on the floor. Dance instead of jump then move off the bed. Its hard to stop a habit...Most the time you have to replace it with a different one.
Why cant you listen to music like a normal person and just listen to it? Its only a habit because you are choosign to be immature and jump on your bed all the time..there is nothing that you gain from it.
You have two options:

-Cover your bed in spikes until you fear jumping on it

or

.Learn to jump on your bed BETTER so you don't break anything ever again

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
You should probably just take your stuff off of your bed, then jump on it. That way, you don't break your stuff.

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
legnanellaf5
Why cant you listen to music like a normal person and just listen to it? Its only a habit because you are choosign to be immature and jump on your bed all the time..there is nothing that you gain from it.
Thanks for reading through the thread, but I said that I may do so with music, impying that it is not all the time that I do so when music is playing. I don't really find it that immature since I do notice that it is becoming a problem, and if it was immature I would just continue to do the same thing. But I already have some useful information from other posts so I am already working on fixing tbe issue, but yeah thanks. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff