Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I hate my first name. I'm not going to give it out, but I dislike it. It has a religious meaning does not fit me whatsoever, seeing how I don't believe in theism. Plus, paired with my surname (which is the number one most common Vietnamese surname), it's one of the most common names given to a Vietnamese-American girl. Creating my university email account was a b***h because there were already other Vietnamese females who shared the same first and last name combo as me.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
theEmocarebear. It was my grandmother's.
my first name is jane. Sometimes people call me janey!
Kaitlin but I'm called Kaitie

Friendly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Raven Winter
thedizzybear
My first name is Kelly. I used to hate it, and I was determined to change it the moment I turned 18. Now, though, I really like it. It's common enough that people don't have a problem with it, but I still rarely run into people with my name.

My nicknames growing up were Kel and Kellarina.

My last name is Dean, which means my name rhymes with Jelly Bean.

I don't like the names Jeff or Ryan.

Kelly is my nephew; Jeff is my brother; Ryan is my sister.
I just wanted to tell you.
Haha, that's an awesome coincidence.

My uncle is named Jeff. My brother is named Ryan.
Little Dead Soldier
My name is Ariel (air-re-il). I used to dislike it because people refer it to the little mermaid. I dont care anymore.
My nickname is sometimes oreo, because kids cant pernounce the "air" sound of my name....making it oreo.

My friend Ariel and I used to work w/adults who have mental illness and one of the clients always called her "Oreo". I didn't think that was even a thing so it bugged me a lot. And she pronounces her name Air-re-elle so it sounded even more forced to me.
Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way

Joking.

My first name is Jacquelyn, my middle is Jade. Jacquelyn Jade.

Do I like it? Yes. It isn't too common where I live, and I've had people tell me it's elegant sounding.

Nicknames: Jackie, Jack, Jacktastic, Jackaroo, Jack-o-Lantern, Jackie Skellington, Jackie Chan, Jay Jay, Jacquelina (my spanish nick-name) Jakwelin (with a Y sounding J. My middle eastern nick-name apparently) Jaquelnisha (my black nick-name) Jakurin (my japanese nick-name), Kee, Lyn, and "Jacquline Onassis" - all given to me by friends, family, teachers, and bullies.

Last name: haha NOPE.

Names I hate: Names that make people sound like tools... Lisa, Bianca, Stephanie, Jessica, Chad, Zack...

Even moreso I hate names given to kids because the parents think it would be "cute"...And the poor kids end up bullied for it. Apple, Fairy, Kiwi, Ajax, Rocket, and Cheese. Yes. Cheese.

Big Member

Elizabeth.
Hate it.

Man-Hungry Abomination

What's your full first name?
Vladimir.

Do you like it?
It's alright. I'm named after a book character that my mom liked. I think it's kind of boring tbh

What nicknames do people give you?
Vlad, Vlady, annoying things like MirMir

Your last name?
Was really hard for my teachers to pronounce in high school.

What names do you hate?
I really hate the names Cody and Tyler. Every person I've met with those two names have been huge assholes. It's almost like if you name your kid that they'll be destined to be a douchebag from the start.

Hygienic Genius

My first name is my username, so I obviously like it. People call me Narnia, Nay/Nae, Nar Nar.

I'm not putting my last name out there.

I wouldn't say I hate any name. I just wouldn't name my children certain things: Common American names like Ashley, stereotypical "ghetto" names like Shaquanaya.
Average. 3nodding

Angelic Magician

8,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Expert Skill 150
well, my first name is kristopher, but everyone calls me Kris. i mean, i don't hate my name but i run into a lot of people that share it, sometimes with a different spelling and the confusion isn't all that enjoyable. my last name is german, and a lot of people have trouble pronouncing it but it's understandable and doesn't bother me too much. unless i have to correct them twenty times in the same day or whatever

Lucky Star

My name's Sierra.
I like it, growing up not a single person in my school shared my name.
Idk how people couldn't pronounce it though...once "sierra mist" came out that mostly.stopped lol.

And since I live where 90% of people work for the car industry I always got asked if my dad worked for GM (and named me after the gmc Sierra, a truck) to which I'd.always respond, no he works.for Ford but "f150" doesn't make a good name lol.

No nicknames, I've always been just Sierra.

hbic

most of ya'll got gypped in the name department rt

High-functioning Dreamer

What's your full first name?
Louise
Do you like it?
Yeah I guess so, I like that it's not very common
What nicknames do people give you?
My family calls me weez or weezy (I know it sounds weird to people who aren't used to it)
and some people call me Lou-lou
Your last name?
lol
What names do you hate?
Dylan, Connor, Joshua, Payton and Loraine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items