Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Trash

roguethestar

Rae thinks he's the absolute coolest person ever lol. Poor gal and her awkward speech lolol /dying.
I've come to realize that stress makes my writing very inadequate. Dx Urgh.

R

Distinct Citizen

Ouvie
roguethestar

Rae thinks he's the absolute coolest person ever lol. Poor gal and her awkward speech lolol /dying.

R

Eh!? What's inadequate about it!? emotion_donotwant

Nooo don't think that way. sad

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Going to get Syria up today~~.
I was waiting on blackskull but nah.... S/he's taking much too long.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

It's 2 AM (Saturday) a few hours ago it was raining lots and it was fun since it meant the air felt cold instead of hot like your in a sauna or something similar... Basically, its really hot in this freaking country.

Everyone

Distinct Citizen

Deathrider888

Last time I was there not even five years old... got a nosebleed at the mall. Lol from the heat I mean. xD

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ouvie

Soiree has a gun! That could make a chest wound!
8D

Pure-hearted Trash

Suzuki Mine
Ouvie

Soiree has a gun! That could make a chest wound!
8D

That would be perfect! Whee!
Equi could try to deflect the bullet with a mini repulsion field, but he's not strong enough to do that and bam it goes right threw and nails him in the chest xD. Omg yes make my bb bleed!

Pure-hearted Trash

roguethestar
Ouvie
roguethestar

R

Eh!? What's inadequate about it!? emotion_donotwant

Nooo don't think that way. sad

I'm extremely critical of my writing. Don't mind me lol >.< I'll get over it. General stress is weighing me down @_@

Distinct Citizen

Ouvie

Yay chest wound! But eeek, bleeding. I know they come together but.. lmao.

Is there more plotting to do with Zane and Rae.. well of course, never enough plotting am I ryte? xD

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Wait... Wait.... I'm perfectly fine with someone getting shot, hell i approve of it greatly... In RP

BUT ahem

A Gunshot wound can be very... VERY BAD when it hits the chest... Which houses 2 very important organs... The Lungs and The heart. Even then there's a chance that it could be fatal if not treated quickly. The Person can go into shock(Cardiac Arrest), bleeding to death is another cause of death of many wounded people. (Unless the bullet didn't leave the body and the person lands on his/her back, then the bullet acts like a cork and keeps the person from bleeding to much, increasing their chances of survival by a few percent.)

Unless of course... Equi can get to the hospital fast, If Decker know's some healing magic or skilled in field medical... Then Equi is fine. She still needs to be treated fast of course...

All times... gender/secret identity will be revealed to a few people... Decker, Zero, even any villain/neutrals present at the time.

Of course the repulsion field would have slowed down the bullet enough to keep the bullet from fully piercing his chest... increasing the chances of survival by a lot again... Or we just get the Cork effect...

But its a matter of luck as well... And Equi is both clumsy and unlucky... Which doesn't help...

Soiree also needs to be a really good shot and she needs to precisely calculate the shot to instead incapacitate the target instead of kill... Which seems unlikely for a villain but if she had been using a gun for a very long time and had a lot of practice with it then that would help with making sure she doesn't kill Equilibrium...

Equilibrium's force of will is in question... If he manages to be lucky enough to be able to stop the bleeding, organs getting avoided... Shock is still a thing unless she can think of a happy place or avoid thinking of sad thoughts or anything sad or stuff...

Sorry i'm over thinking it... Chest wounds are a tricky business... Not as tricky as surviving a gunshot wound to the head...

Of course getting hit in the liver would mean a higher survival rate... All Equi needs is the cork effect, fight off the Cardiac Arrest, get immediate treatement and hope to god he doesn't get any long term effects... Shock has a tendency to leave some long term effect and the chance of brain damage... But i guess this isn't entirely realistic so... Let's ignore the brain damage and long term effect...

SOOOOOOOO

Sorry for the wall of text, i ramble when its 4:30 in the morning and i'm waiting for a game to finish installing...

Getting hit in the liver means Equilibrium gets a better chance of surviving rather than shot in the center of her chest...

... I could also just link this.

How Sherlock Survived

That episode is where i got the Shock and "Cork" Effect...

Again sorry for rambling, you may choose to ignore me. Just a rambling weirdo who should be asleep like normal people.

Ouvie

Suzuki Mine

Pure-hearted Trash

Deathrider888
User ImageUser Image

I was thinking more of the bullet grazing her rib cage or something. Enough to bleed but not enough to kill her. Thank you for the information, though! Talk of liver worries me... I have a tumor in my own and yeahh. Haha.

I planned on doing research before anything xD .. or maybe a shot in the shoulder... That sounds better.

Wait... Wait.... I'm perfectly fine with someone getting shot, hell i approve of it greatly... In RP

BUT ahem

A Gunshot wound can be very... VERY BAD when it hits the chest... Which houses 2 very important organs... The Lungs and The heart. Even then there's a chance that it could be fatal if not treated quickly. The Person can go into shock(Cardiac Arrest), bleeding to death is another cause of death of many wounded people. (Unless the bullet didn't leave the body and the person lands on his/her back, then the bullet acts like a cork and keeps the person from bleeding to much, increasing their chances of survival by a few percent.)

Unless of course... Equi can get to the hospital fast, If Decker know's some healing magic or skilled in field medical... Then Equi is fine. She still needs to be treated fast of course...

All times... gender/secret identity will be revealed to a few people... Decker, Zero, even any villain/neutrals present at the time.

Of course the repulsion field would have slowed down the bullet enough to keep the bullet from fully piercing his chest... increasing the chances of survival by a lot again... Or we just get the Cork effect...

But its a matter of luck as well... And Equi is both clumsy and unlucky... Which doesn't help...

Soiree also needs to be a really good shot and she needs to precisely calculate the shot to instead incapacitate the target instead of kill... Which seems unlikely for a villain but if she had been using a gun for a very long time and had a lot of practice with it then that would help with making sure she doesn't kill Equilibrium...

Equilibrium's force of will is in question... If he manages to be lucky enough to be able to stop the bleeding, organs getting avoided... Shock is still a thing unless she can think of a happy place or avoid thinking of sad thoughts or anything sad or stuff...

Sorry i'm over thinking it... Chest wounds are a tricky business... Not as tricky as surviving a gunshot wound to the head...

Of course getting hit in the liver would mean a higher survival rate... All Equi needs is the cork effect, fight off the Cardiac Arrest, get immediate treatement and hope to god he doesn't get any long term effects... Shock has a tendency to leave some long term effect and the chance of brain damage... But i guess this isn't entirely realistic so... Let's ignore the brain damage and long term effect...

SOOOOOOOO

Sorry for the wall of text, i ramble when its 4:30 in the morning and i'm waiting for a game to finish installing...

Getting hit in the liver means Equilibrium gets a better chance of surviving rather than shot in the center of her chest...

... I could also just link this.

How Sherlock Survived

That episode is where i got the Shock and "Cork" Effect...

Again sorry for rambling, you may choose to ignore me. Just a rambling weirdo who should be asleep like normal people.

Ouvie

Suzuki Mine

Pure-hearted Trash

roguethestar
Ouvie

Yay chest wound! But eeek, bleeding. I know they come together but.. lmao.

Is there more plotting to do with Zane and Rae.. well of course, never enough plotting am I ryte? xD

Awww she's going to be so upset to get blood on her outfit... Cause it's ivory xD tide to go pens, save her!
Remember that wound we discussed.. yeah that xD
I thinks shoulder would work better.. less fatal but just as painful and bloody. She could need physical therapy afterwards, though..... Idk this is a lot to think about xDD

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Oh... Sorry i didn't know...

Shoulder shot is painful enough... Hell if it hits a fatal spot it could even be forced to be amputated... And if it doesn't amputated then... Yeah Physical therapy can happen.

Also... Hitting a blood vessel could cause some bleeding... SOOO Blood on the outfit and physical therapy with a dose of good ole pain! Sounds like a perfect recipe for a disaster! Do it. Hell if she gets shot in the stomach, we just need to get her to the hospital... It hurts like hell and she lives for 10 minutes (Although in this Punisher MAX comic i read... Punisher removed this guy's intenstines and hanged it on tree branch... There goes your lunch.... Ahem... The Guy woke up screaming and in the next issue... It said the guy bled out at noon and the guy woke up at night... So that's hours of pain and suffering.) Meaning... Equilibrium can get shot in the gut and survive for over 10 minutes... Of course its better to take her to the hospital fast...

And as long as she gets the medical attention required. She can live. (Not sure about the intestines part though... That's disgusting and i'm sure that's like a low chance of survival...)

Again i'm rambling... Shoulder shot seems better.

Ouvie

Quotable Lunatic

The guy in that old movie "Reservoir Dogs" got shot in the gut and bled for hours. I mean hours.
Desperado's a gunslinger, I'd figure he'd know how to treat a bullet wound.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff