Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Sex Symbol

<3 nice thread!!!
solorn

Hahaha, I bet it did!
My writing has improved significantly in three years, I can only imagine how much improvement artists make as well.
But yes, I imagine that would have taken a good while- props to you for finishing that out!

Eh, yeah, it is. Makes it hard to have a "healthy snack".
Gahh, stop making me so jealous. Send me some, yes? XD
How well do they grow, in terms of care taking? I'd love to be able to plant some one day.

Ahhh, okay, right.. Hmmm, I don't know, actually. Which, I should, just because I can eat fruit if it's cooked, just not raw. I'll look it up for ya though, for sure, and if I find anything interesting I'll make sure to post it. XD

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Marked Prowler

Hahaha, I bet it did!
My writing has improved significantly in three years, I can only imagine how much improvement artists make as well.
But yes, I imagine that would have taken a good while- props to you for finishing that out!

Eh, yeah, it is. Makes it hard to have a "healthy snack".
Gahh, stop making me so jealous. Send me some, yes? XD
How well do they grow, in terms of care taking? I'd love to be able to plant some one day.

Ahhh, okay, right.. Hmmm, I don't know, actually. Which, I should, just because I can eat fruit if it's cooked, just not raw. I'll look it up for ya though, for sure, and if I find anything interesting I'll make sure to post it. XD

Gladly but I have a feeling we are ocean apart. And strawberry are very sensitive fruit unless they are frozen.
I planted regina strawberries. They are very good and aren't high maintenance. They need sun and water and they like to be planted on a slight slope. They are perennial (3-4 years) and give best fruits in second and third year. You only need to take care of them more carefully when it's drought, because they don't have deep roots. Otherwise just prune the weed and dry unhealthy leafs.
If you buy them and don't get hybrids you can collect the seeds that you can plants next year in case some don't survive the winter. Putting seeds in refrigerator for 2-3 months can boost they germination rate when you plant them in early spring/late winter. I also suggest to plan them indoors and then transplant them out when they grow big enough if you plan to grow them from seeds.

I know lots of recipes for tart cherries but none for the sweet. Only from white cherries (rarely red ones) can be made something that is in my country called 'slatko' (roughly translated as sweet). And it looks like this. Like its name says it's sweet and it's usually used along with water as refreshment when guests arrive.
But eat it in the morning with tea.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kiryu Thunder

Sorry for the wait. Life happened.

For now a WIP, meaning I'm planning to continue working on it.
I hope you like how it looks so far.

PS.
I planned to make Black with a smirk but it didn't look good.

User Image

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
solorn
Kiryu Thunder

Sorry for the wait. Life happened.

For now a WIP, meaning I'm planning to continue working on it.
I hope you like how it looks so far.

PS.
I planned to make Black with a smirk but it didn't look good.

User Image

Hiyo Solorn,
Nice to see you back. No worries. RL usually does get in the way of one's online life so I totally understand. ^^. Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Wow! That looks like a nested argument between Black and white. But it's amazing how real they look. OAO. I like it! I could only imagine the smirk. XD.

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
^
THAT DOES LOOK realistic and great

looks forward to more progress!

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kiryu Thunder

Hiyo Solorn,
Nice to see you back. No worries. RL usually does get in the way of one's online life so I totally understand. ^^. Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Wow! That looks like a nested argument between Black and white. But it's amazing how real they look. OAO. I like it! I could only imagine the smirk. XD.

Thank you for the patience.
I wanted to make it look like Black is teasing White and White got really angry, while Black smirks thinking White looks very cute when he is mad.

Alicia007
^
THAT DOES LOOK realistic and great

looks forward to more progress!

Thanks. I'm working on it. Though I can't get the colors to look right just yet.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
solorn
Quote:

Oh! that would be a cool scene. Black often teases white for looking like a girl and for his lower rank. (the hair ribbon things) I always loved that concept for the two of them. it really does look like a love hate relationship.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kiryu Thunder

Sorry for waiting.
User Image

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Wow that looks amazing!
*edit and would you be ok with drawing RL people?

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Crystalized Cherri
Wow that looks amazing!
*edit and would you be ok with drawing RL people?

Thank you.

If there are good reference images.

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
^ now that's amazing color

Congrats on finishing C:

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
When's next slot coming up? :3

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Alicia007
When's next slot coming up? :3

Thank you.

Not yet but soon.
There is something I need to finish that I'm long time overdue before I open a slot.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
solorn
Kiryu Thunder

Sorry for waiting.
User Image

Wow! Thank you so much Solorn! These two look awesome!*^*. Like, seriously awesome and so realistic!
As I said before, I don't waiting because art takes time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff