Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Demigod

Wheezing Genius

Foltztron

Taking in another whiff of cigarette, Lex looked over the winged individual with wide eyes. He was just so... cheery. Immidately he scanned over the many faces in his memory - all of the countless visitors he'd had and couldn't come up with the handsome face before him.

With a blush, Lex coughed. "I-I am so so sorry. Do, have, have we done business before? I am so sorry. Do you have a name I can look for in my databanks - I have to make sure." The sweet smell hit him again and his senses grew a little dull, but he snapped back into reality. "You know - I have to protect myself."

Seele looked surprised for a moment, his dark eyebrows rising up to wrinkle his forehead. But then he shrugged, looking down at the cigarette in his hand.

"Nah, I don't blame you for forgetting. You kinda went through a lot. Sometimes I wish I could forget." He idly tugged at the tightest of the chains around his neck with one of the fingers on his free hand.

"I'm not sure what databanks you're planning on searching, but the name is Joshua Wolf, but everybody calls me Seele." He suddenly looked thoughtful as he took a long drag on his cigarette. Smoke leaked from his mouth as he muttered, "Though I've never really figured out why they call me that..."

Returning his attention to the figure at the door, he pulled back the loose folds of his gray vest. There were several layers of thick, silvery colored chains draped from his neck; a handful of scars across the tan skin of his well muscled chest and stomach; and a metal buckled belt slung low across his hips. There were no weapons of any sort to be seen. Dropping the edges of his vest, he watched Lex with a patient smirk.

"Now then, are you satisfied I'm not going to shiv you in the ribs?"

Vicious Demigod

l i s a s a u r
Foltztron

could you do 1.5b for an advanced full body of this?
User ImageUser Image

*Lex stares at his creation, finally pleased with the outcome and hands it to you*

What do you think of it lisa? Is it to your liking?

((Listened to this while drawing it :3))

Vicious Demigod

Aphotic Affliction
SeeleWolf

Seele looked surprised for a moment, his dark eyebrows rising up to wrinkle his forehead. But then he shrugged, looking down at the cigarette in his hand.

"Nah, I don't blame you for forgetting. You kinda went through a lot. Sometimes I wish I could forget." He idly tugged at the tightest of the chains around his neck with one of the fingers on his free hand.

"I'm not sure what databanks you're planning on searching, but the name is Joshua Wolf, but everybody calls me Seele." He suddenly looked thoughtful as he took a long drag on his cigarette. Smoke leaked from his mouth as he muttered, "Though I've never really figured out why they call me that..."

Returning his attention to the figure at the door, he pulled back the loose folds of his gray vest. There were several layers of thick, silvery colored chains draped from his neck; a handful of scars across the tan skin of his well muscled chest and stomach; and a metal buckled belt slung low across his hips. There were no weapons of any sort to be seen. Dropping the edges of his vest, he watched Lex with a patient smirk.

"Hold on just a sec." Lex politely closed the door and in a minute came straight back. He swung the door wide and gave a low bow.

"I am so sorry Seele. Please forgive me. I see you have registered here before... but for some reason I cannot remember. I feel so impolite." Lex stared at a corner of the room, mortified. His social skills were rather lacking and the handsome man in front of him wasn't helping matters - what with his slave looking gear and great smelling cigarettes. He looked back at his other guest who was being as polite as ever, staring at Seeles arms.

"Do come in. Would you like something to eat? I have some biscuits and elven bread... some blood wine." Lex sat his white katana down - a replacement for the one he lost with Vile, and started to get out his fine china which was tucked away in a cupboard somewhere.

"Ah, my manners." Lex sat th porcelain down on a small table.

"Seele, this is Drakkar. Drakkar, Seele."

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lex, I've come back to request your services once again. I hope you didn't miss me too much. *chuckles at my own silly joke*

I'll offer you my Sinful Onyx Halo, like we discussed, in exchange for a character sheet. I think you'd do a wonderful job creating a sheet for her, my Legend of Zelda OC.

Here are some other refs of her:
Waist-up color of her
Another waist-up color
Black and white lineart of her

I just wanted to mention a few things:
Her hair is actually black, but as you can see many artists depict it as brown.
She has a crescent moon-shaped scar that circles her left eye. Normally the scar tends to blend in with her bangs so it can be hard to see.
She wears earrings that look like the Triforce, but again it may be hard to see them at times because of her hair.
Her ears are long and pointed, like elf ears (many Hylians, the people of Hyrule, have these long ears)

I'm okay with waiting a while as you finish other commissions. =)

Vicious Demigod

Amberthetabby

*Lex blushes and hands you his drawing*
I hope it's to your liking Amber. If you need anything changed or added, please let me know.

Listened to this while I drew it:

Vicious Demigod

Little_Neco-chan

*Lex smiles* I am happy to do this for you, my dear Neco-chan. *bows* It may take a while, but I shall get to it as fast as I can!

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foltztron

*Lex smiles* I am happy to do this for you, my dear Neco-chan. *bows* It may take a while, but I shall get to it as fast as I can!

I'll send another trade then. Thank you so much! whee
Definitely excited to see what you come up with!

Greedy Hellraiser

Foltztron

I love this setting you made for your shop. And boy, I hope you really do like a good story.

This here's Rou:

User Image___User Image___User Image___User Image

Quote:
She's Rou Ji, AKA the Buxom Bandit. She never stays in one place too long, but a trail of broken hearts and empty purses always follows in her wake.

Realizing that she won't be a "spring chicken" forever, she's set onto the big leagues, trying to seduce a man of higher worth and wealth. She's set her eyes on an old acquaintance, who had recently conquered a city-state and became it's King. After acquiring a genie's lamp (an old, important item of the King's, stolen by another) as a bargaining chip, she goes to him with one goal in mind: make her his queen, so she can retire to luxury for the rest of her days.

She was initially rejected by the King, who was in love with another-- a Queen of an neighboring island nation and political ally. Through months of toil, devious plots, bold accusations, and even hire for attempted assassination, Rou managed to split apart the King from his love, though nearly started a war between their two countries in the process.

The King is a rough devil of a man, switching whimsically between his sinfully charming and abusive moods, but he keeps Rou around despite all the trouble she causes him because she's unpredictable and amusing. Rou is very temperamental, dark/sinister, easily jealous, vain, and devious.

He begrudgingly allows her to become queen, but no sooner have the words passed than he returns to the island queen, Rou considering alleged infidelity. She burned down half his city-state in her jealous rage, and used a wish of the genie's lamp to imprison the King in his own castle forever, to try to deal back the damage of her wounded pride, and even the wound of her heart that she had never intended to be there, finding a semblance of love for the man, despite how she only intended to use him.

I'm sure that was a read, I hope you stuck through it! I've been playing this OC for quite a few years, and I really feel like the single pieces of art I get of her just aren't... enough. She really has so many facets of different emotions, that I honestly think, by the samples you left, that your character sheet might do that better than anyone else I've seen. Be'en honest. #bandit'shonor

Feel free to play around with the expressions. She goes from dark/sinister, to jealous and angry, to pouty, and then all the way back to snide, vain, and devious. Rou's a real schemer, fights tooth and nail for what she wants, and isn't afraid to use any wile at her disposal to get it.

So, whaddaya say? Perhaps 3bil for a character sheet?

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Foltztron
SeeleWolf

"Hold on just a sec." Lex politely closed the door and in a minute came straight back. He swung the door wide and gave a low bow.

"I am so sorry Seele. Please forgive me. I see you have registered here before... but for some reason I cannot remember. I feel so impolite." Lex stared at a corner of the room, mortified. His social skills were rather lacking and the handsome man in front of him wasn't helping matters - what with his slave looking gear and great smelling cigarettes. He looked back at his other guest who was being as polite as ever, staring at Seeles arms.

"Do come in. Would you like something to eat? I have some biscuits and elven bread... some blood wine." Lex sat his white katana down - a replacement for the one he lost with Vile, and started to get out his fine china which was tucked away in a cupboard somewhere.

The reaper had sensed a new presence but paid no attention. He allowed Lex to greet his company. After all, there was plenty to do here. Drakkar took a stroll around the room, but only to get a good look at things from a different perspective. He also seemed interested in how this cottage had been built.

But now, once the other man had entered the room, Drakkar had spun around on the heels of his shoes to get a better look. What he saw was rather magnificent. Not only was the man handsome... but he did have arms to die for. Trying to not make it obvious that he was staring, the reaper took a few steps forward and extended his hand out to the man, smiling. "It is a pleasure, Seele."

Wheezing Genius

Aphotic Affliction
Foltztron

As the door closed in front of him, Seele chuckled and shook his head. He took a long drag from his cigarette and nearly burned his fingers. Dropping the stubb onto a mossy patch of earth, he ground the cigarette into the damp ground with the toe of his boot. The door opened again quickly, and a bowing Lex greeted him. Seele gave the man a broad grin as Lex stammered out an apology.

"I'm really not the formal type, Lex. You don't need to be so worried about me." Seele was not surprised that his words went unheeded as he followed Lex into the cottage. While the paladin scurried about, fetching dishes and food, Seele took a moment to look around, keeping his wings tucked tight as he cleared the entrance. He closed the door behind him and observed that the slight breeze from outside had caused the white interior walls to rustle. On closer observation, he realized that every inch of the room's walls were covered with protection sigils and warding seals. Even the back of the door was similarly papered.

"I guess you remembered the important things." Seele murmured to himself as he reached out and ran his finger down one of the pieces of paper. The runes inked upon the sheet seemed to glow lightly at his touch, and he quickly turned away. The subtle illumination faded slowly, even after he had moved to the table where Lex was hurriedly setting down the tableware. Seele caught the stranger he had noted earlier staring at him. Or, rather, he was staring at Seele's arms. The winged man seemed unperturbed by the black mist trailing from the cracks within the stranger's skin, and even gave him a crooked grin.

"Like what you see?" Lex quickly introduced the stranger, and Seele nodded his thanks as he turned his attention back to Drakkar. The observant winged man gestured to the chains curled about his wrists.

"I'm afraid these have already been claimed." Seele's voice suggested a lighthearted attitude to whatever his situation was, but there seemed to be just the barest hint of sadness as he regarded the chains. Seele quickly shook his head and turned back to Lex, noticing the quality of the china on the small table.

"Oh com'on, Lex, you didn't need to get out your best." But Seele smiled nonetheless and picked up one of the little biscuits Lex had placed on a plate.

"Thank you." Seele nodded pleasantly to Lex and took a bite of the biscuit.

Wheezing Genius

Aphotic Affliction

The reaper had sensed a new presence but paid no attention. He allowed Lex to greet his company. After all, there was plenty to do here. Drakkar took a stroll around the room, but only to get a good look at things from a different perspective. He also seemed interested in how this cottage had been built.

But now, once the other man had entered the room, Drakkar had spun around on the heels of his shoes to get a better look. What he saw was rather magnificent. Not only was the man handsome... but he did have arms to die for. Trying to not make it obvious that he was staring, the reaper took a few steps forward and extended his hand out to the man, smiling. "It is a pleasure, Seele."

((Whoops, I didn't notice this before I posted and I gotta head to work. I can edit my post in five hours, or if you want to keep going, you can pretend Seele shook your hand before picking up the biscuit, lol.))

Kawaii Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Question! I know you do couples but do you do fanart as well?

Vicious Demigod

Buxom Bandit

*Lex listens intently to the story, clearly very interested*

Whoa, she seems like quite the character! *laughs* I would absolutely love to do a character sheet of her - she deserves one.

Hmmm, the lowest though - I can go is 4 billion...

((If that is too much I'll def reconsider 3 billion :> ))

Vicious Demigod

Capt Butterfly
Question! I know you do couples but do you do fanart as well?

*Lex nods*
Indeed! Though the fanart would be in my particular style - I am no good at imitating the art style of the greats! :>

-Here is an example of an OC I did for Attack on Titan if you are interested :>-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff