Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

Miss Mary Muffet

Oh, really? Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira
That's okay if the Scatterbug doesn't have HA. I'm collecting all the patterns anyway. cat_4laugh
I hate to ask for more, but since you're restarting your game and all, I assume you'll be deleting all of your items, too? If you have an extra mega evolution stone, would you mind sending it my way if it's not too much trouble? It'd be a shame for it to go to waste! I'd be extremely grateful. heart

Ok smile

Yeah sure, I don't have many as I never went hunting for them - I have Amphorosite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Venusaurite and then Lucarionite. Pick a couple and I'll send them with the pokes smile

Shapeshifter

No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles

Would it be alright if I grabbed a female Growlithe? (If not male is fine too)

I don't have any Hidden Ability females unfortunately. Only female I have is just a normal Japanese Lvl 1. Want that? Or a male hidden ability.

Anxious Kitten

Wabbet
do you need continental?
That is my native pattern

I would love one, thank you! Do you want a Polar pattern in return? I'd need a few minutes to breed it~

Quotable Pal

Lunar Pebbles
No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles

I don't have any Hidden Ability females unfortunately. Only female I have is just a normal Japanese Lvl 1. Want that? Or a male hidden ability.

Hmmm...could I get the male, please? redface

Anxious Kitten

Lunar Pebbles
Ok smile

Yeah sure, I don't have many as I never went hunting for them - I have Amphorosite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Venusaurite and then Lucarionite. Pick a couple and I'll send them with the pokes smile

The Venusaurite and Gengarite would be awesome, thank you! Unless you have an extra Dragon Scale you'd be willing to part with instead of Gengarite? Sorry to pepper you with so many questions, I just remembered I needed a Dragon Scale cat_sweatdrop

Shapeshifter

No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles
No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles

Yep!

Shapeshifter

Miss Mary Muffet
Lunar Pebbles
Ok smile

The Venusaurite and Gengarite would be awesome, thank you! Unless you have an extra Dragon Scale you'd be willing to part with instead of Gengarite? Sorry to pepper you with so many questions, I just remembered I needed a Dragon Scale cat_sweatdrop

Yeah I have a dragon scale c:

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wish I had remembered to ask for mega stones ^^

Miss Mary Muffet
Wabbet
do you need continental?
That is my native pattern

I would love one, thank you! Do you want a Polar pattern in return? I'd need a few minutes to breed it~

yeah
It's nice to have spares ^^
Do you want a few or is 1 good enough? (could be nice to have spares when you're looking to trade)
I've been breeding for a shiny one, so they're all 5ivs and I have an endless supply

Quotable Pal

Lunar Pebbles
No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles
No mas pantalones
Lunar Pebbles

Yep!

Awesome! Eerhhh, I was just wondering, if you're willing to part with it, do you have an extra Electric Stone?

Shapeshifter

No mas pantalones

Awesome! Eerhhh, I was just wondering, if you're willing to part with it, do you have an extra Electric Stone?

Thunder Stone?
Yep I do!

Anxious Kitten

Lunar Pebbles

Okay, someone just kindly reminded me that dragon scales can be caught on wild Horsea emotion_facepalm ...so I would happily take the Venusaurite and Gengarite. Please excuse my wishy-washiness.
I have added your friend code, and I'll be online for a bit, so I'm ready to trade when you are. emotion_yatta

Shapeshifter

Miss Mary Muffet
Lunar Pebbles

Okay, someone just kindly reminded me that dragon scales can be caught on wild Horsea emotion_facepalm ...so I would happily take the Venusaurite and Gengarite. Please excuse my wishy-washiness.
I have added your friend code, and I'll be online for a bit, so I'm ready to trade when you are. emotion_yatta

Ahh ok, I need to back out then for the Gengarite haha!

Quotable Pal

Lunar Pebbles
No mas pantalones

Thunder Stone?
Yep I do!

Awesome! Thank you very much!
I was catching a Froakie, so I couldn't answer when you called sweatdrop
Im sorry

Shapeshifter

No mas pantalones

Awesome! Thank you very much!
I was catching a Froakie, so I couldn't answer when you called sweatdrop
Im sorry

No worries, be with you in a sec!

Anxious Kitten