Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Fatcat

...it's completely okay and understandable.
But it makes no sense to complain about there never being happy endings. This is Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. What did you think was going to happen? Not to mention, happy endings are an illusion in literature and barely reflect real life.

Especially during the time period GoT/ASOIAF is centered in, happy endings rarely happened. Diseases, war, strife, social castes, all of that kept people from having happy endings.

I'm glad Ygritte died because in all honesty she did little to further the plot. If anything, her living would have hindered Jon Snow's character and all character development would have stopped right then and there if he'd gotten a "happy ending".

Jon Snow, my friends, is much more than a sap love story with a wildling whore.

Muscular Kitten

Wildling whore? Are you ******** kidding me.

Original Fatcat

Dipplodism

I mean Ygritte had a great story and I'm glad we had her. I'm not meaning the term in the sense that she's pointless and whatnot. Perhaps I just made a bad word choice. Don't get me wrong, like I said I like Ygritte, but there's more to Jon's story than her.

Durem Citizen

I agree with you completely OP

Original Fatcat

xXTeal BloodXx
I agree with you completely OP

At least someone does. I mean no hate towards Ygritte. But Jon's story can continue--and should--without her.
Assuming that you've read the whole series, you'll know that in the end love doesn't work too well in Jon's favor regardless of it coming from a woman or not. (And no I'm not hinting that he's bisexual lol xp )

+Calling her a wildling whore was a bit much. If anything, she should be condemned for being a murderer. But in this world, it's pretty hard not being either or, I suppose.

Tipsy Smoker

I definitely think hes going to go further without her, but regardless, I cried like a b***h.

I think maybe the reason OP said wildling whore is because thats actually what they call her at least once or twice in the show, kinda rolls off the tongue once youve heard it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff