Welcome to Gaia! ::

Special Snowflake

Sweatpants Princess
ARTIST GUESSES *flexes fingers*:

Bren, Baine (teen wolf obvs), Fleury (MLP) - reaper (duh)

Kid Kobe (Luffy from One Piece) - Pyawaikit! Gotta be.

Artemis (Sakura from Card Captors) - ??? HM. Briefly thought gem2niki or Finni buttttt I don't think so.

Crow (fashion) - FAYREN PICKPOCKET OR I'LL EAT MY HAT. Also I have a physical need to take his picture, so, you know, great job. ;m;

Ciro (Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII) - ??? different from Artemis? IS THAT ONE OF THE NEW ARTISTS?

Con badge - cries I dunno. It could be derlaine, finni, reaper, or a combo. lineart looks like finni or reaper but colouring looks like laine?

Brennivin is actually me if I'm in the right cosplays. Bless you Brenniboy. #self #babyswagga
(also gj checking out Crow's booty, we all feel you)

Really? Is Fayren still working at Gaia since they were doing the transformer comic gig? She's back?

I actually thought Crowe was by Finni, and Ciro by Gem2niki?
But I could be wrong xd

Special Snowflake

I'm lovin' the art work xd I think they're all pretty in theme, with many characters being used that haven't been seen in a long time, which is nice.

I think my favourite convention art for a RIG will always be the GeeBoi but these were pretty sweet too - good job Gaia artists!!

I don't have a particular favourite but there are elements that I like from all of the pieces. The addition of "dis pear/ despair" and the pony on the briny tote bag were hilarious.

Having never been to a proper con in RL I couldn't say how accurate these shots are but they look pretty sweet to me.

Cluttered Gaian

Aperture Sentry Turret

See, I was certain that Zetallis no longer worked for Gaia, and hasn't for a couple of years?

Sand Dancer Shaka

Ciro totally might be gem2! I'm sad we don't see her art as much anymore, makes it harder to compare. Thank you!

The?? I don't know, hair, expression, pose, all looks more like Fayren to me? I feel like Finni would be brighter and more dynamic and have a less seductive expression uvu.
But hey, I'm not the be-all end-all, awesome! Thanks!
Only way to be sure is to look at her tumblr or art facebook, I suppose.

Special Snowflake

Sweatpants Princess
Aperture Sentry Turret

See, I was certain that Zetallis no longer worked for Gaia, and hasn't for a couple of years?

Sand Dancer Shaka

Ciro totally might be gem2! I'm sad we don't see her art as much anymore, makes it harder to compare. Thank you!

The?? I don't know, hair, expression, pose, all looks more like Fayren to me? I feel like Finni would be brighter and more dynamic and have a less seductive expression uvu.
But hey, I'm not the be-all end-all, awesome! Thanks!
Only way to be sure is to look at her tumblr or art facebook, I suppose.

Hmmmm, could be another ninja artist!! xd

I think Finni's art has a wide range? I don't know- I felt like I guessed some of the Dropplr art she did, I actually mistook for other peoples- so I can never usually tell her artwork, though her pixel items are more easily recognisable. I've no clue! xd

I think that might be the only except if an artist confirms it!! 3nodding

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sweatpants Princess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Zetallis did artwork for the Vivid Harmony CI bundle, and as far as I recall her account is still shown to be an artist account so I don't think that's right. If not a full time artist she at least does some commissions here and there for Gaia.

>>EDIT: I saw that! //waves hello

" I did everything you asked! "

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
ohmygod the brony is cracking me up rofl
Niice art, its nice to get all the references for once.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Yulania
minghii
noooo idea

ahahahah i feel like an idiot too OTL the con in my city had been going on for YEARS, but i've only knew it existed like 3 years ago. and it's right by chinatown which i go so often. im so blind emotion_0A0

ahhh.... look at the amount of non-repeated items we had /stares at sunset
and art. ; _ ;
but hngh yes, a con RIG every year in june would be awesome, just like a shipping RIG for valentine every year is good too!

madame godina's bits are supported by tiny laces we should respect that shhhhh

oh
hm. i'm not sure how long i've actually known about the con in my hometown. but i only went in my last year of high school. now i go to a school that's an 8hr drive away (like really no ty), and i always have classes when the con actually starts. it lasts over memorial day weekend, so plane tickets would cost too much = A ="
so now i have no choice but to miss it every year emo

you should totally go to the con OR YOU'LL REGRET IT LIKE MEE. /sob

i liked game on because wreck it ralph refs emotion_dowant
i like items with refs in general though. even if i don't know the ref. sometimes i'll be into a series like months later after the item has been released. i'd be like "OH HEY I'M REMINDED OF THIS ITEM ON GAIA" and then realize that the item has been a ref to it all along. xd

what do you mean non-repeated items? you mean like "sets"?

i will be going. i even got a table with my friend but FFFFF IM BEING A SLOW a** TRYING TO START DRAWING MY MERCH /IS SO DED

refs are awesome. but i wish they had more marvel themed stuff, esp with all these superhero we're getting this summer alone emo

yeah, we didnt use to have so many sets. this is one of the first RIGs that i remember for a while that have like... 6 sets @ A @

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Fleury is so ******** cute I'm actually going to die

pls someone shake out more dolls from this thing

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» And it looks like I was right, Crow was indeed drawn by Zetallis. heart So ******** excited somebody hold me I can't deal with these feelings.

The bigger picture

" I did everything you asked! "

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Menacing aura! haha loving the Jojo items and the Kill La Kill one to xd

Fluffy Otaku

Sweatpants Princess
ARTIST GUESSES *flexes fingers*:

Bren, Baine (teen wolf obvs), Fleury (MLP) - reaper (duh)

Kid Kobe (Luffy from One Piece) - Pyawaikit! Gotta be.

Artemis (Sakura from Card Captors) - ??? HM. Briefly thought gem2niki or Finni buttttt I don't think so.

Crow (fashion) - FAYREN PICKPOCKET OR I'LL EAT MY HAT. Also I have a physical need to take his picture, so, you know, great job. ;m;

Ciro (Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII) - ??? different from Artemis? IS THAT ONE OF THE NEW ARTISTS?

Con badge - cries I dunno. It could be derlaine, finni, reaper, or a combo. lineart looks like finni or reaper but colouring looks like laine?

Brennivin is actually me if I'm in the right cosplays. Bless you Brenniboy. #self #babyswagga
(also gj checking out Crow's booty, we all feel you)

My guess for Artemis and Ciro-roth is Miori....but I'm not sure...
Ahhhh, Fayren...long time no see (if she indeed did make that one...just sooo many transformer things in her tumblr so I dunno if she was too busy irl to make stuff for Gaia)
And apparently, it's not Fayren.... sweatdrop
Hmmmm....if Mirori isn't behind Artemis and Ciro, it could be either Ethe or Zetallis.
Ahhh, then it was Ethe who did Artemis. Her non-animal art always throws me off.
People were right about gem2niki and Ciro. Not having it posted in her tumblr threw me off too!

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
oh god

I'm sure I overpaid for these dolls but I can't even bring myself to care

gdu reapersun for drawing such cute Fleury art for this RIG
Pengaana
AsterKurayami
I like how reaper wanted Baine to be Scott Derek from Teen Wolf, but had to add Brenni as Stiles to make it more apparent.
Baine still reminds me more of Logan than Scott though :0

That's exactly who I thought he was too
but then again I just watched that X-man movie in theaters like a few days ago
and I've never seen even an image of Teen Wolf so.... sweatdrop

omg I'm dumb it's derek

Stubborn Gifter

Oh Gods.... Are you sure Brenny isn't trying to steal your job as a paparazzi photographer, minghi? >.>;

Anyway, great arts from the artists. As for Crow and Ciro.... HAWT!!! emotion_drool

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
Oh Gods.... Are you sure Brenny isn't trying to steal your job as a paparazzi photographer, minghi? >.>;

Anyway, great arts from the artists. As for Crow and Ciro.... HAWT!!! emotion_drool

Brenni don't have a camera so I don't mind emotion_awesome
And I'm muuuuch better at taking great photos emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas