Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅▄▃▂▁▂▃▄★▄▃▂▁▂▃▄▅▄▃▂▁▁▁▁

ALRIGHT, HERE WE GO. BRENNI ON THE OPEN ART. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

New arts for the new RIG, I'll do my best to put out the texts and images, and any help is appreciated ಠ u ಠ

I'll put them on the second post so I can leave the discussion points on top~

▁▁▁▂▃▄★▄▃▂▁▁▁

SPOONS soIdon'tgetmythreadkicked:

- What do you think of the new art?

- Do you like the stages?

- Guess the artists? razz

- Which one is your favorite?

for extra stuff, I'll list some higher res pictures here from artists' tumblr or whatever site they might use

reapersun: Fancy Filly Fan Fleury Angsty K-9 Baine and Brennivin

Zetallis: Clockwork Crow

Ethe: Dream Captor Artemis

gem2niki: Two Winged Ciro

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

User Image

Oh it looks like its Con season Gaians! Your favorite fashionable conjurer Brennivin is attending the local convention for the first time! He’s looking around at all the amazing costumes for a little bit of inspiration! Comb the con halls, takes some pics and maybe you’ll run into an old familiar face…
User Image

===
Completely Normal Kid Kobe

User Image

Oh…oh-kay. Kid Kobe is confused why everyone keeps on stopping her to take her picture. These are her Shonen Sunday best! Well, now that she’s gotten a snack from the food court she’s getting ready to go hunting for treasures at the con! PIECE OUT! Errr I mean, PEACE OUT. Oh boy. shi shi shi~~

User Image

===
Dream Captor Artemis

User Image

AMAGAD! SO CUTE! Artemis is so rocking that magical girl cosplay! Brenn’s pretty sure that Kanoko would LOVE this one! Catch her while you can before you miss your CHANCE. So hey, stop clowning around and snap a pic!

User Image

===
Fancy Filly Fan Fleury

User Image

Who says a grown man can’t love cute little horsies? This little stud muffin, Fleury has been on the hunt for this Fancy Filly figure for MONTHS now! I think he’s far too enamored with his new action figure to even notice you taking a snapshot, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind! *CLICK*

User Image

===
Angsty K-9 Baine

User Image

Oh my gosh, Baine has no idea he’s actually cosplaying an Angsty K-9. Baine is going to be seriously disappointed when he finds out there is no surfing on mini-vans in the new season. On a positive note, Brenn now has someone to pose with! Say, “Cheese!” Baine!

User Image

===
Clockwork Crow

User Image

Wow is it getting steamy in here or is it just Crow? Someone is looking awfully dapper in his steampunk inspired outfit! Looks like he may be running late for his favorite panel, “Animal Mascots and You” so you better hurry and take a pic for Brennivin before he flies off!

User Image

===
Two Winged Ciro

User Image

OH MY GOODNESS! Looks like Ciro is getting in touch with his villainous side! Even though he’s cosplaying as one of the most epic villains from the Finale Fantasia series, he still manages to stab you right through the heart with his exceptionally good looks! Don’t be scared, take a pic now!

User Image

===
Con Tagious VIP Access

User Image

Oh it looks like its Con season Gaians! You managed to obtain a VIP pass so the waits will be easier and you will get quicker access to rare exclusive swag!

User Image

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
This is the VIP item art:

http://imgur.com/vLAUI6g

"Oh it looks like its Con season Gaians! You managed to obtain a VIP pass so the waits will be easier and you will get quicker access to rare exclusive swag!"

So cute whee

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Ven Loraine Jr
This is the VIP item art:

http://imgur.com/vLAUI6g

"Oh it looks like its Con season Gaians! You managed to obtain a VIP pass so the waits will be easier and you will get quicker access to rare exclusive swag!"

So cute whee

thanks for the link!

this one has some exciting items tbh, i hope i'll be able to get all the images with the bundles i have * o *

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

omg baiiiinnnnee :drools:

gah, love me some reapersun art heart heart heart heart

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

well, this is all the art i've got, if there's anyone else please tell me and i'll put it up!! >A<
ahh omg very nice emotion_kirakira

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OMG, Artemis looks so cute as Sakura! emotion_kirakira I want to take her home!. /rena ryuugu moment.

Edit: Did I just see Ciro in Sephiroth cosplay!? /dies. I wonder if he's a rare one to find?!

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Crow looks AWESoME! 4laugh

Special Snowflake

The brony bag... it's amazing xd

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

is this all the art thoughhhh /rolls

i wish theres more ; n ;
but brb still laughing at brennivin in all the corners

Dead Hellraiser

I know someone's going to be excited about Crow being in this.

His art looks pretty neat too.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
minghii

love how he is photo bombing every photo... xd

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Rhea Byrne
I know someone's going to be excited about Crow being in this.

His art looks pretty neat too.

ahahah same here, i hope she sees this thread xD

his looks pretty detailed o A o i think the artists are overworked.... it'd be nice to get more art but it's better to have quality than quantity

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Omfg, I love the art for this rig. Brenni is cracking me up! rofl

Also I can't get over how cute Fleury is redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash