Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hellraiser

Ridiculous_Toupees
Hope Dark Dragon tradition involves the parents not getting close to the bride and groom. Or Lucetta might loose it and kill her parents XD

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Jewel_Jones

Oooo, interesting. Although Ridi said that the weddings would take place at the dragon's country, so Max would be the only one (along with his family, possibly) to see Nerine's outbreak.

Beloved Hellraiser

DarkHalo28426
Jewel_Jones

Oooo, interesting. Although Ridi said that the weddings would take place at the dragon's country, so Max would be the only one (along with his family, possibly) to see Nerine's outbreak.
And her parents if they are allowed. SO...... what do you think their ceremony would be there in the water kingdom? Something that has water involved I'm sure

Finn: Wet t-shirt contest! Soak the bride while she is wearing her thin fabric dress

Shut up you perv! You aren't even in this role play, what the hell?
so did we decide on where/how we're going to start? :3

also, just a heads up, i'm going to vegas for the wcc tournament so i won't be around from the the 5th to the 11th.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
:: We didn't really talk about it …. so
::: I guess we can just start with them waking up or training or eating idk anything lol
well i guess i'll continue throwing out ideas then...lol

we could start at the point where everyone has already had their weddings and the couples are just arriving to the castle for the first time. that way we don't have to replay that whole first morning in the castle scene we've already done.

or we could start at the verrry beginning where people are learning who they're getting married to and then skim over the actual wedding (since i know there are concerns about rping the actual event).
...i don't really think this one is practical, i just think it'd be fun to rp the character's reactions when they find out. :3

we could...start at the point where everyone has been at the castle for a week or two (so this would require plotting amongst each other to establish early relationships) so we can skip the beginning junk and jump into skill training, strategies for winning the competition like deceiving/using people or something. - probably the best idea i've got, but then again i'm not a very creative person.

anyone else got ideas?

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Ridiculous_Toupees
:: We didn't really talk about it …. so
::: I guess we can just start with them waking up or training or eating idk anything lol

That sounds fine with me. I'm up for that. :3

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
*pokes thread* Hopefully, it's not dead. *finally got some down time to do those edits due to finishing mid-terms*

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
:: Sorry I'm in mid-term week. I just have to finish my research paper and then we can start getting organized and rolling.

Beloved Hellraiser

Waiting for my new posting lays out to be finished. One key part was left out and waiting for a response. And I just became very busy. This next week, I'm working every day BUT Thursday.

Beloved Hellraiser

Beloved Hellraiser

Ridiculous_Toupees
Are we still doing this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items