Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

D'aww, thanks Star. emotion_kirakira I'm actually bad with greens, despite
          my huge love of them. xD What did you want to ask?

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Green is one of my favorites colors

Do you do templates?
UMM how should I explain I'm making a request thread and it's huge
So I thought it would just be easier if I ask you to make something I could just add the words to it for this

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Templates?

I can do thread graphics no problem. c: I've had some pretty big orders for threads,
          I did the graphics for Jokoa` and my own breedables shop and they have thread
          banners PLUS guild banners.

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hmmm... yes but I mean, how should I explain
I'm talking about subheader
Where I can go in and add the text (names) as I add ocs
and something to this but one but smaller and individual here so I can do this
lol sorry that makes no sense emotion_facepalm

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Oh, are you asking for the files so you can edit them?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brosephiine

I'm glad that it was a bit of a refresher for you. biggrin

On the note of greens, green is such a lovely color. whee Not gonna lie though, Type O Negative got me really diggin' the black & green color scheme. 3nodding At some point, when I finally have enough money squirreled away, I plan on getting a tattoo on my arm. I have a little teeny flower on the arm, & I don't hate it, but it's right where I'd want to put this tattoo. (Forearms are ruled out, just in case I apply at a job that isn't okay with tattoos. It's easier to cover my upper arms. gonk Forever wishing tattoos weren't so taboo still)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That sounds so much simpler
Yes that's what template mean... doesn't it?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Morava
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brosephiine

I'm glad that it was a bit of a refresher for you. biggrin

On the note of greens, green is such a lovely color. whee Not gonna lie though, Type O Negative got me really diggin' the black & green color scheme. 3nodding At some point, when I finally have enough money squirreled away, I plan on getting a tattoo on my arm. I have a little teeny flower on the arm, & I don't hate it, but it's right where I'd want to put this tattoo. (Forearms are ruled out, just in case I apply at a job that isn't okay with tattoos. It's easier to cover my upper arms. gonk Forever wishing tattoos weren't so taboo still)

Yeah, I have some tattoos I want to get but idk when that'll happen. >.< I'm also such a big baby when it
          comes to pain! D: And lol, I like green so much I got an emerald in my engagement ring instead of a diamond.
          I got to design my ring 'cause my fiance is a truckload of awesome.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
quick_star_blossom

Ahh, I can do templates, though I'd honestly prefer to do a fully finished
          product myself. sweatdrop

Brosephiine

Just don't start with the obvious painful ones like ribs or something. xD My other tattoo gets a little close to my armpit, & that hurt a bit. Well worth it though, & I definitely want more. The little flower was so small, & right on the meat of my arm, that it didn't really hurt. My other tattoo though, the big one, is Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead mascot from their album Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?. It's super detailed, so it took a lot of work. :3

Oh that's neat! :O That's definitely a truckload of awesome. biggrin

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Brosephiine
quick_star_blossom

Oh I know it's just I don't want to bother you too much every time I need another, especially now that you're so busy
u ^ u;;
but it's okay if you don't want to but
can I still have the permission to edit and add tiny chibi if you do,do my commission?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Morava

Brosephiine

Just don't start with the obvious painful ones like ribs or something. xD My other tattoo gets a little close to my armpit, & that hurt a bit. Well worth it though, & I definitely want more. The little flower was so small, & right on the meat of my arm, that it didn't really hurt. My other tattoo though, the big one, is Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead mascot from their album Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?. It's super detailed, so it took a lot of work. :3

Oh that's neat! :O That's definitely a truckload of awesome. biggrin

I want to get one on my wrist. emo Although to be fair, my wrist is sensitive
          to a gentle touch and not very sensitive to pain. 0.o Same thing with the inside
          of my arm. I want to get a quote there to match the small wrist tattoo. I have
          no issues with tattoos in the workplace, I'd happily wear some makeup to cover
          up if I need to lol. I'm an anthropology major though, so I don't think it'd be
          an issue.

Eeee those sound awesome. o: My mom's boyfriend has the Operation: Mindcrime
          logo from Queensryche on his calf, with a band that wraps around to connect
          each side. Shin tattoos. gonk

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
quick_star_blossom
Brosephiine
quick_star_blossom

Oh I know it's just I don't want to bother you too much every time I need another, especially now that you're so busy
u ^ u;;
but it's okay if you don't want to but
can I still have the permission to edit and add tiny chibi if you do,do my commission?

If it's something small like that, I don't mind going back to edit it in. c: I'd prefer it actually. xD
          I know some people won't do it, but honestly I think it helps to keep the integrity of the work.
          So it's totally fine if you'd like to make an order and then request I keep a .psd file saved for
          additional banners or edits. Hell, I do it with my own threads. xD

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Brosephiine
[

If it's something small like that, I don't mind going back to edit it in. c: I'd prefer it actually. xD
          I know some people won't do it, but honestly I think it helps to keep the integrity of the work.
          So it's totally fine if you'd like to make an order and then request I keep a .psd file saved for
          additional banners or edits. Hell, I do it with my own threads. xD
I understand when I do get around to order I'll just ask for a sample of the small banners and give you the psd file with the tiny heads so you can add them
that sounds like a better plan lol

Spirited Nymph

Brosephiine

Thank you so much. Your work is always so worth the wait. Beautiful. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items