Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

It wouldn't affect the MP. The gold generators are what's causing problems. Without them, things would be alright.

Tiny Inquisitor

I'll tell you what would happen; THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of threads in the GCD & SF complaining/whining/speculating/theorizing about why gaia has decided not to give us any new shinies for more than 24 hours.

People would be celebrating the fact that there are no gold gens (probably), but I foresee some weird crazy people assuming that gaia is shutting down and selling off everything they own in a huge panic for gold. A bunch of people quitting because of this, coming back the month after and being completely PISSED that they did such a stupid thing.

I don't think anything else would happen. Maybe the pandemonium would be enough to warrant the site mods to make an announcement telling people that yes, everything's fine, there was just a hangup with the artists or something to that effect.

Or maybe that they are working on the inventory arranger and decided to cut the hours of anyone not related to dealing with whatever that would entail.

I know that if there was nothing new, prices of certain items might skyrocket - plenty of impatient people willing to buy stuff just cause they have the gold to.
Bit off topic but:

I havent been on in a while...is there some way to not get announcements or updates for all that jazz you folks are talking about?! I swear to god I would really love not to have to ignore the announcement bubble. Would be feking awesome. yum_puddi
Winter Hue
People would complain. XD

xD At this point, whether they release only items/only goldgens/a mix or everything of the above, people would complain.

"I can't get ____" "It's so ugly" "It's too kawaii"
"Inflation!"
"It's so cheap, I just paid gazillions for it yesterday!"
"It's so expensive, I'm not buying it!"

Tiny Friend

that's a very disturbing thought

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I honestly wouldn't give a s**t. lol I can't even access the cash shop anymore anyway, so it's of no matter to me either way.

Honestly though back in the past, cash shop updates weren't all that frequent, so it'd probably just feel like Gaia drifted back to the better days of the cash shop's existence.

" I did everything you asked! "

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Gaia Online would OBVIOUSLY shut down, I mean, they can't handle going four hours without an ad for GCash. lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff