Bump Again.
Bump Again.

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
red_mystic
I fell asleep, lol! Sorry for disappearing. Also, thanks for the offer about our RP but for right now I'm still searching around but I'll be sure to let you know if I wanna start it again <3 Have you had any success with the search yet, though?
Ola-May
red_mystic
I fell asleep, lol! Sorry for disappearing. Also, thanks for the offer about our RP but for right now I'm still searching around but I'll be sure to let you know if I wanna start it again <3 Have you had any success with the search yet, though?

No worries. I headed out and had a few things to do today myself.

In any case, I've had basically zero luck recently. I think the negative votes and high post count may have something to do with that, so I think I might just stop bumping this thread and make a new one (is there a way to just delete threads)?

So I think I'm gonna move to there in a bit.

Bashful Bunny

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
red_mystic
Ola-May
red_mystic

In any case, I've had basically zero luck recently. I think the negative votes and high post count may have something to do with that, so I think I might just stop bumping this thread and make a new one (is there a way to just delete threads)?

I'm sorry you're not having any luck but I think you're right, perhaps a fresh start may be helpful.

Also, I'm not sure about deleting a thread, I've never tried. I think you can just let it be and after so much inactivity people will ignore it or maybe Gaia will delete it on their own. I suggest making a note in the title that you've abandoned this thread and then leave a link in the first post somewhere that tells where the new one is or something.
Ola-May
red_mystic
Ola-May
red_mystic

I'm sorry you're not having any luck but I think you're right, perhaps a fresh start may be helpful.

Also, I'm not sure about deleting a thread, I've never tried. I think you can just let it be and after so much inactivity people will ignore it or maybe Gaia will delete it on their own. I suggest making a note in the title that you've abandoned this thread and then leave a link in the first post somewhere that tells where the new one is or something.

Good idea. Link to the new thread here, if you care. - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/seeking-dominant-female-1x1-please-have-a-look-50k-gold/t.93284877/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff