Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
He stands anyway and looks at her smiling as she notices " I live to be.... well honestly We live till we die," he looks thirstily at her canteen "i dont know.. last thing i know i was falling through a lake with a bullet in my back and then i was falling through the air here" his eyes flick to the canteen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't we all," she chuckled beneath the cloth that covered her mouth. She noticed his eyes glinting towards her canteen. "A lake?" What an enigma. She frowned and cast her eyes down. Tapping her head with her forefinger she thought. A lake? Falling into a lake then falling into a desert? The irony, ha. She laughed aloud and then stopped. He'd think she was insane. She kept a smirk on her face, still monologuing quietly. That makes absolutely no sense. No way in hell physics would allow such a feat like that. Her eyes jumped to him and saw him still eyeing her canteen. Not even halfway full anymore.

She dug in her bag and threw the container up to him as she was still squatting. She plopped on her rear-end and looked up, arms outstretched behind her, her eyes the only visible part of her face nearly shut from squinting against the sun. "Try NOT to drink all of it. I left my den to go find a source of water to fill it up with again. Also, move left, please." She brought a hand over her brow to shade her eyes.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
he does as shes says while drinking greedily from the canteen "its not an uncommon thing . Ive witnessed it several times... they just usually dont live to tell about it" he says taking another drink and leaning back as well

"I think that'll hold you over," she stood and swiped the canteen out of his hand within the blink of an eye. She had to be defensive. It was survival. Water was life. She shook the canteen. Almost out, almost dead. She grunted and twisted the cap back on, stuffing it in her satchel she picked up off the ground. She gave the man a look and then looked past him, gazing out into the sea of sand. What ironic imagery for a girl in need of some water . . . though the sea would not suffice in that quest.

"Uh-huh, I see . . . " She answered vapidly, searching her mind of where water may be in a desert, even a cactus would do for now. She needed to find some sort of vegetation with a taproot system to lead her to a water source. It did not even have to be above ground! Such low-standards that Emilie had.

She folded her arms and dug her boot into the sand. Her body glistened with sweat, which would have been very aesthetic to Emilie's body image if she weren't so concerned about dehydration. Along her other hip lay an empty plastic gallon milk jug --also used for, da-dada-da, water. She put her finger in her mouth and then held it out into the air. Searching for any slight breeze. She prayed something, anything in this still air would move. Nothing. She was going to have to rely on either Tut to dig something up or her eye sight, sense of smell, and animal instinct on this one.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have stuff I need to do, it was lovely meeting you and I hope you feel better." She placed a hand on his bicep, looking directly into his eyes and then slipped right by him, beginning her long trek.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
He looks at her hand on his bicep then watches her walk away then stands up and without looking at her says "the water is that way" he points the direction he is looking and then starts off in that direction while making sure all of his posssesions were still on him. he smiled to see his pistols and sword were still on him

She spun around and swallowed again, the spit scraped down her dry throat. Water witching too? Is that a skill of all Wood Elves? She pondered, looking at the back of his being, examining the ace bandage wrapped so tightly around him. You're welcome~ she grinned to herself, it was a lovely wrapping job. She then glanced down to her ruined top and the red sand, feeling a bug like chill crawl up her spine. Ew, so gross. She liked that top!

"How are you positive?" She questioned his statement. She did not want to walk for nothing, like she had a choice either way. She stood still, not budging, conserving energy, waiting for a response.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
he waves his hand and a blue trail appears on the ground " that is the lifeline of root sleading inro a slight underground source of water. we follow that and we will find the oasis. he starts walking following the blue trail

She spun around and swallowed again, the spit scraped down her dry throat. Water witching too? Is that a skill of all Wood Elves? She pondered, looking at the back of his being, examining the ace bandage wrapped so tightly around him. You're welcome~ she grinned to herself, it was a lovely wrapping job. She then glanced down to her ruined top and the red sand, feeling a bug like chill crawl up her spine. Ew, so gross. She liked that top!

"How are you positive?" She questioned his statement. She did not want to walk for nothing, like she had a choice either way. She stood still, not budging, conserving energy, waiting for a response.

A blue line? A wave of his hand? He was no elf but a magician! The sun was getting to her. But wait, WHAT? She stumbled back, letting out a gasp. "Impossible!" Her accent seemed thicker. Maybe it was just a scientific accent because at one point, they always did say either: eureka, impossible, or it's alive!

She looked back at Alexander and started questioning him again. Sweat samples? Skin samples? Hair? Finger nail? She wanted it all! She wanted to know his species in and out. Because . . . impossibility was a variable until he literally pulled up a blue line leading to water almost like the blue line on the metro.

"How, how was that made possible?" She inquired, chasing after him. She stood by his side, her stature was average for height. Her muscle mass, not so much. She looked up at the Elf and pondered why he did not burn either. "Does your skin not itch with heat?" She, herself, was melting in this blistering weather.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
He laughs "ALl will be revealed soon" he says walking a little faster as he sees the oasis on the horizon. " There it is" he smiles and runs toward the little body of water rand trees "hurry up!" he says as he jumps in the ater and swimming around for awhile

Feral Regular

3,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Kradir

Reference photo (no eyes, no black deco.)

It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll..

The ancient Guardian had been journying through the desert for a few weeks. His once complete cloak was now reduced to brown scraps of cloth that clung to his paper-white skin, making Kradir look like some sort of ghoulish prophet. He had been at a settlement, mending wounds and healing the sick of the tribe that had summoned him. In the old days, almost every desert tribe worshipped the Guardian of Secrets, but that was thousands of years ago. Now there were much fewer tribes, and even fewer still worshipped the Guardians of old. Kradir and his kin were forgotten after a great war that turned this planet into the desert it is today.

Now, Kradir was alone. His kin had fled the planet in search of new civilizations to protect, but he had stayed behind. Kradir was loyal to his home and its inhabitants. As he reached the top of a dune, Kradir spotted the oasis that marked his home. "Alas, I have returned." He said, his voice deep and masculine.

After another hour of walking, Kridir finally reached his home, but it seemed the Guardian had visitors. "Greetings, children. What brings you to my home?" Kradir greeted the two travelers. One of the travelers -- who was swimming in the cool water -- looked like an offworlder with his strange armor and features. The other, a female, appeared to be a native of the desert.

I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Keira

A woman laid atop the hot sand of the desert floor. Her skin ghostly white and her figured shrouded in shimmering fabrics that released a soft glow around her. She woke slowly, her pale eyes opening to see the blazing sun burning high above her in an unfamiliar land. Achingly slowly, she pushed herself up off the ground and onto unsteady legs, weak from whatever journey had brought her here. Rubbing a hand through her silvery hair, she struggled to recall the events that had landed her in this foreign land. To her despair she could not remember anything though. It was as though a portion of her memories had been wiped away from her mind.

With a dissatisfied grunt, the woman turned in a slow circle to take in her surroundings. She could see nothing from here. Not a speck of civilization or living beings could be spotted from her position. So with a determined shake of her head, she moved forward in no particular direction in hopes of finding someone. Anyone.

The sand was hot against her bare feet and the sun scorching on her pale skin. She was not accustomed to such brightness, due to her being an ethereal creature. She thrived on the night, the flickering of stars and soft glow of the moon. To her, the sun was burning and exhausting. She struggled under its glare and could have cried for joy when she at last spotted an ancient looking ruin in the distance after what seemed to be endless hours of wandering.

Pushing herself forward at quicker pace, she nearly ran for the comfort of the shadows that it could give her. Possibly she could find a water source as well. Her throat felt parched and her lips dry. Had she encountered anyone at this point, she wasn’t sure if she could even speak to them. Her voice seems to have escaped her and she feared the discomfort that would surely accompany the attempt at speech if she were to try. Relief flooded through her as the shadows of the ruin embraced her, bringing her relief from the sunlight outside. She let the exhaustion consume her for a few moments, sinking to her knees on the hard stone floor. She figured that she might as well rest while she can before continuing onwards once more to hopefully find water.

"Water!" Her voice gasped in a high, happy tone. A smile lit up her face. She ran with the elf and paused, almost slipping in the sand. Her eye glimmered against the water, it's surface paralleled her eyes. She grinned happily. If only Tut knew of this body, oh Tut . . . Tut! Without a second more of thinking, she grabbing her necklace and blew on the whistle attached to it. The sapphire glinting against the water.

The worm's tooth began to ache. Waking him, his sapphire tooth pounded in his mouth. Emilie was calling, but what for? His body slowly uncoiled, causing the ground to vibrate at the surface. He dug deeper into the Earth, careful not to draw attention to his presence. His tooth still aching. He dug around in a circle, waiting for the ache to grow in pain. Turning one direction, a sharp pain rain through his notochord. He lurched towards the direction of the pain and followed the ache, turning in circles sometimes to find Emilie.

She gleamed. Tut was on his way, she was sure of it, there was enough water for her, and she had found an intriguing specimen. She bounded towards the water, milk jug in hand. Squatting, she began to fill up the jug and pulled out her canteen with her free hand. Filling that too. She turned her head to hear a voice. Not the elf's, not her own, but another voice. Male, was what she inquired. She began to open her mouth but the ground rumbled.

Tut burst his head from the sand. Looking more like a boulder than a worm, he rested it near Emilie. The rest of his body still laid buried under the surface of the Desert. This sand though, against his body, was wet and felt good. It invigorated him. He nudged Emilie before dipping back into the hole he nudged the top of his head from. His body traveled under the oasis, soaking in the water through his skin. The moist mud underneath the basin of water was sufficient enough to rehydrate the worm if he remained under for some time.

Emilie looked down the hole and smiled. Sand began to fall and fill it in vain. The hole remained there. Coolness breezed up from it into the blistering heat. Emilie moved cautiously close to the hole, allowing the cool Earth under the hot sand to take her away from the heat for at least a moment.

She came to again, looking back at the voice. "So interesting," she mumbled to herself. His children? His home? Emilie had read of desert dwellers. More so, mythological creatures of the desert. Eyeless with gaping mouths. They were folklore. She bent her head back towards the water and topped off her bottles before standing and stepping away from the wormhole. She squinted at the pile of standing rags, unsure whether to speak or remain quiet.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Alexander stares at the large creature and makes his way to the shore putting his hand on his sword he offers the nameless creature a handshake "My name is Alexander Raven mask, Who may i ask are you?" he says looking at what he assumed was the creatures face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff