Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Loyal has updated his Bazaar with another fabulous Chance Item full of wondrous recolors and even some brand new exclusives! With Nirvana's Gate II you could win all sorts of gorgeous prizes, all available for gold. Be sure to check out Loyal's Bazaar to see all his whimsical wares -- if you've earned your ticket to visit, that is!"

Oh ho ho, that is cute gaia, you must be so proud of all your new features. Maybe now you should get around to fixing the damn thing so people are not locked out of the bazaar because it's so buggy.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You know... the counter isn't only for people who don't have access. Those of us who do still need to log in 75+ days in order to keep access. What's gonna happen in ~20 days when Loyal checks everyone? Is no one going to have access because the counter is broken? This is actually a much more serious issue than people think, as even now people can at least buy the items for others.

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Bluecandescent
You know... the counter isn't only for people who don't have access. Those of us who do still need to log in 75+ days in order to keep access. What's gonna happen in ~20 days when Loyal checks everyone? Is no one going to have access because the counter is broken? This is actually a much more serious issue than people think, as even now people can at least buy the items for others.

That IS a serious question.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
It's not like people haven't asked them about this enough. Why is it still an issue (that needs to be fixed)?

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

It's another depressing symptom of Gaia not really caring about anything but Gaia Cash. It will probably take something like a mega s**t fest from no one being able to get into LB for them to actually do something about it.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
As I had said on occasion, one has to pay attention to when you log in (cause the stupid thing works on a 24 hour thing and the clock turn-over is 1:00 am Pacific as per my own experimental experiences)
I had a lot of trouble getting the 90 day and 180 achievement because of this nonsense.

Oh and turn off your "remember me" thing and make certain that you actively log out when you leave Gaia and actively log in manually when you come to the site.

Fashionable Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
Everyone knows that Flynn's Plunder is a great place to find rare items in the Marketplace and have a blast bidding against your fellow Gaians. But did you know how much gold Flynn has successfully pilfered from your pockets? In true pirate form, Flynn has snatched up over 1.6 trillion gold in the month of May alone! Keep an eye out for more amazing offerings from this wily space pirate, as Flynn's Plunder is now being updated twice a week!

SO THEY ARE SO F U C K I N G PROUD THAT THEY ROBBED US?
WELL NOT ME CAUSE I NEVER BOUGHT CASH I NEVER WILL CAUSE I'LL NEVER GONNA SUPPORT A GREEDY SITE LIKE THIS THAT ONLY WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY CASH AND THE REST DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
Lady big booty
Everyone knows that Flynn's Plunder is a great place to find rare items in the Marketplace and have a blast bidding against your fellow Gaians. But did you know how much gold Flynn has successfully pilfered from your pockets? In true pirate form, Flynn has snatched up over 1.6 trillion gold in the month of May alone! Keep an eye out for more amazing offerings from this wily space pirate, as Flynn's Plunder is now being updated twice a week!

WELL NOT ME CAUSE I NEVER BOUGHT CASH I NEVER WILL CAUSE I'LL NEVER GONNA SUPPORT A GREEDY SITE LIKE THIS THAT ONLY WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY CASH AND THE REST DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

Erm...Flyn's Plunder is part of the Market Place and actually takes Gold out of the system, there's no where in that update that states that they are proud of robbing us of our cash {if they said that in one of the updates then there would be trouble}

If I remember someone in the GCD mentioned/asked if they {Gaia Interactive} could state how much Gold was taken out of the system due to Flyn's Plunder and another stated that maybe updating Flyn's twice a week would be more of a Gold Sink {cause lets face it Flyn's Plunder is the only Goldsink that works}

Gambino Gaian

Store Brand Soda
"Loyal has updated his Bazaar with another fabulous Chance Item full of wondrous recolors and even some brand new exclusives! With Nirvana's Gate II you could win all sorts of gorgeous prizes, all available for gold. Be sure to check out Loyal's Bazaar to see all his whimsical wares -- if you've earned your ticket to visit, that is!"

Oh ho ho, that is cute gaia, you must be so proud of all your new features. Maybe now you should get around to fixing the damn thing so people are not locked out of the bazaar because it's so buggy.

Well, before I metaphorically threw my hands in the air and said "******** this s**t" I told myself that I would at least log in long enough to dump my excess gold in the bazaar. Maybe they're keeping it broken to keep users coming back every day? Seeing as the only ones who'd have any other reason to go online daily are the role-players and the seriously masochistic.

Gaia needs to at least look active after all, in order to maintain its status as a great avatar community (regardless of users spewing vitriol over the site both here and everywhere else on the internet). If nothing else, numbers of online users can at least attract advertisers to bring in ad revenue when hordes of users emigrates elsewhere or just stops donating.
Lady big booty

robbed you out of the gold you got from piggy bank?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff