Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks everyone for the welcome! heart

OG Businesswoman

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sailor Pegasus
Hello, Gaia Online! I'm a newbie. I heard about this website randomly online because I kept seeing art for it.
I would like to join in and make avatar art too. Gaia has cute items! I like those serafuku items in the gold shop.
It's awesome! Although they don't have all the same color butt bows or regular bow colors. Maybe I'm mistaken?
Anyway, I'm Mimi Olivia but call me Mimi. I really love anime and manga!

Hi, pretty girl! Enjoy ur stay heart

Partying Sex Symbol

Sailor Pegasus
Hello, Gaia Online! I'm a newbie. I heard about this website randomly online because I kept seeing art for it.
I would like to join in and make avatar art too. Gaia has cute items! I like those serafuku items in the gold shop.
It's awesome! Although they don't have all the same color butt bows or regular bow colors. Maybe I'm mistaken?

welcome biggrin enjoy your stay
Sailor Pegasus

welcome to gaia! hope you have fun here ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ a good tip is to work the forums to your advantage! can you draw, write or code? they are things that can earn you big money, while also meeting cool people heart but if you can't do any of the above, don't stress! just play some games and chat in the 'world'. money isn't everything, just enjoy making friends ^-^ i also love the name mimi! so adorable >U<''
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Cute avi btw.
welcome to gaia!

Evirus's Queen

Adorable Vampire

Sailor Pegasus

Ah yes...
A new face for all of Gaia to see.
Welcome!

Dapper Genius

hi! I'm new too sweatdrop heart nice to meet you c:

MiracleUpon's Prince

Shy Spirit

14,775 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
Sailor Pegasus

Hey welcome to Gaia! And ironically I just finished buying a lot of the serafuku items. I agree super cute! <3

We Are Robyn's Senpai

Big Baby

Sailor Pegasus
It's awesome! Although they don't have all the same color butt bows or regular bow colors. Maybe I'm mistaken? Anyway, I'm Mimi Olivia but call me Mimi. I really love anime and manga!

Hey there Mimi! Good to see you're enjoying Gaia so far~! > ▽ o
Artists are always welcomed with open arms here, people just love to get their avis drawn, haha~!
If you need any help with making an art thread, I'd be glad to lend a hand~! n v n

Oh yay, I love anime too~! > v < Got any favourite series~? :3

IRL Noob

Sailor Pegasus
User Image

hello!~ oh gosh i love most of gaia items but damn they are expensive x.x
im an anime fan too ;u; which ones are your favourite?

User Image

Green Hellraiser

Sailor Pegasus

yo

Sparkly Fairy

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Sailor Pegasus

Hey welcome!

Interesting Gawker

11,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sailor Pegasus

hello hello~ 4laugh
Sailor Pegasus

Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces