• Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard had been relaxing but when the portal opened he let out a startled yelp, he felt them pulled in and then he got seperated from jaxon. He blacked out some, as jaxon was taken, then he began to wake up he shook his head. He then saw jaxon was gone his eyes grew wide, as his hair stood on end. He then sniffed the air and began to run as fast as he could, as he had tears on his face as he repeated over and over "Dont be to late please dont be to late" he said, as he kept following jaxon's scent. He then got to the alter room and saw the tainting beginning. He growled and bolted at them but was hit into the wall by mikel he yelped as he hit, and laid on his side whimper as several ribs were cracked now.

And he was bleeding internally, though he pushed himself back up as tears fell he then yelled "Stop it..It will kill him!!" he yelled as moved and then he began to glow, and rose back up on two legs. He could see how the darkness was beginning to effect jaxon, and he couldnt take it he moved and ducked around mikel and shoved satan as far back as possible. As he broke the binds and brought jaxon close, as tears fell down his cheeks "None of you will understand all you see is greed and power!!!!" he yelled, as he moved and laid jaxon down he rubbed his cheek softly and spoke "M-maybe someday we will meet again" he said, as he moved and kissed jaxon his wings expanding out wide, as they stuck up in the air and began to glow. Then they began to sparkle and fade as snow began to fall, as alucard kissed jaxon giving him his own light and power.

He continued as the tainted parts began to fade, as he continued before he collapsed onto his side beside jaxon. His eyes and mouth were closed but he had a soft smile on his lips, as he laid there, as the snow continued to fall as not only was it falling in hell it was falling in heaven and on earth. As some demons touched it and suddenly began to cry, along with the angels and humans as the lord frowned knowing what this meant.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXXJAXON GAYLIN::======>>::======>>
XXXXXXXҬαɾɡєϮ XXX ∝╬══→ ►►►XX ANGEL
XXXXXXXXXXXXX::======>>::======>>::======>>
Don't Mess With What you Don't Understand
XXXXX For You Will Never UnderstandXXX┻┳═一┻┳═一
The Hardships I face
XXXXX In a Time Where I'm UnawareXXX┻┳═一┻┳═一
::======>>::======>>::======>>XXXXXX↘↘↘↘↘↘

Jaxon closed his eyes tightly. He was trembling badly. He shivered softly. His shirt was removed and something was drawn on his chest. He gasped softly. Mikel was standing above him a smirk on his face. Lucifer was watching with a sadistic grin on his face. "Don't worry my precious angel. You will become a great warrior of darkness. I can't wait until you're tainted." He smirked and watched. He nodded towards Mikel. Mikel smirked and nodded. He than wrote something on his head too. Jaxon shivered at the cold ink. "Leave me alone!" He shouted. Lucifer smirked. He was holding something in his hand. The moon seemly appeared in the darkened sky. Well they were in Hell. So it was like a false moon. Instantly the glow washed over Jaxon. Jaxon gasped, before he screamed. The light shone on the marks, turning them a bright red. He gasped softly and struggled. He thrashed and cried against the restraints. He panted softly. "Stop it!" He shouted. There was soon a strong chanting. Jaxon jerked and screamed. He twisted and turned. Mikel had stepped down and Lucifer was at Jaxon's side. He had his hands over the boy's body. He had his eyes closed and he was chanting softly. Jaxon screamed and thrashed. Sweat started to form on his face, but the restraints held strong. He gasped softly. His pure white wings were starting to turn black, well more like a blueish black. He screamed again as his back arched. Tears pooled down his cheeks. He was terrified. He could feel the taint spreading and it hurt. He screamed loudly as the pain erupted all over his body.

Mikel smirked as he saw Alucard burst into the room. Jaxon was panting softly. He turned his head to the side. His brown hair was already starting to turn black as his wings were. Tearful light blue eyes glanced at Alucard. He coughed softly, before he screamed again. Mikel blocked him. "You're too late Alucard. Even if you stop this, you will fail because you will be dead. He will become one of us. He will fall. You can't do anything." He smirked. He pulled out his sword as he gazed darkly at Alucard. He hissed softly as Alucard ducked underneath him. He whirled around as Alucard shoved Lucifer to the side. He stumbled a bit. A evil glare was on his face. "You will not stop me! I can always take over where you left off!" He snapped at him. Jaxon was sobbing softly. He pain had subsided a bit. He gasped softly as Alucard broke his bonds. He gazed wide eyed at him, before shaking his head. "No. Please don't do this Alucard. We just met again. You can't just leave me." He knew what he was doing. He was already weakened as it was, so he couldn't push Alucard off of him. He gasped softly as Alucard kissed him. All of his light and power was pushed into him. Jaxon clung to him, as he kissed back, the taint sliding from his body. He than watched as Alucard fell. Jaxon gasped and screamed his name. "ALUCARD!"

Lucifer smirked. "Pretty boy went and killed himself. Now nothing can stop me." He snapped his fingers and darkness wrapped around Alucard. He moved the body off the the alter. He smirked and turned towards Jaxon. Jaxon was still shocked and devastated. Lucifer smirked. "Now he can be reborn as a demon." He laughed. He nodded towards Mikel. Mikel nodded and grabbed the darkness. There seemed to be a pool of complete darkness on the side of the alter. He tossed Alucard in there. The darkness started to seep into him. He would be reborn as a demon. Lucifer turned back to Jaxon and stroked his cheek. "The b*****d ruined it. So we will try again tomorrow." He smirked. He pulled Jaxon towards him, before laying him back down onto the alter. He spread his wings as the Jaxon's wings were spread again. The invisible restraints were back on. Jaxon sobbed softly. "Alucard. No." He choked softly. Lucifer leaned down and softly kissed him on the lips. His hands trailing down the angel's body. "Don't worry, you will forget him soon enough." He laughed darkly. Nothing was going to stop him now.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard's body had been tossed yet when it hit the darkness nothing happened, the darkness hissed and moved away from his body not wanting to touch him. While the snow suddenly moved quickly and wrapped around satan forcing him down with strong force. As a small ball of light moved and went around him, then mikel before it floated beside jaxon. Then it grew into a see through alucard but he looked much different, as he wore tribe clothes and his skin was tanner and more well toned. He looked down to jaxon, before he rubbed the others cheek and then moved his palm over jaxon's chest. It pulsed some, then a light came and a mark of protection came and formed on jaxons chest.

It would prevent satan from ever being able to taint jaxon, as alucard gave a sad smile before leaning down and kissing jaxon on the forehead. He then looked as he felt a fist go through him, and looked to mikel. He then looked down to satan, before looking at his body he moved and walked over to it the darkness moving away more, as he bent down and picked it up. He then looked to jaxon and moved his hand and the binds broke, as jaxon could heard alucard "Feel it my love, for it will give you the power to fight then find me" though his lips were shut, but his eyes locked with jaxon he then went to the altar and laid his body beside jaxon. Then he vanished as the small ball of light reformed and circled around jaxon. Then shot through satan as it would cause the demon pain, it then stopped in front of mikel and floated there.

Before it darted through the door before foot steps could be heard, the door flew open as the lord stood there. Along with his army behind him, some ran in and pointed their weapons at satan and mikel. As the lord walked over to jaxon and looked at him with sad eyes, then looked to alucards body.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
The Hardships I face

Jaxon trembled softly underneath Lucifer's grip. He shivered softly. Lucifer glared. "Honestly. Why can't he just stay dead!" He huffed pissed. He was annoyed that the darkness wasn't doing anything. Well like hell he was going to let some demon stop him from claiming what was his. He would taint the angel. He will make him a warrior of darkness. Nothing will stop him. Alucard could do nothing. Lucifer always found a way out of things. He glared as the ball of light. He hissed in pain as the ball of light formed into what looked like Alucard. Jaxon gazed up at him. Tears sliding down his cheeks. He was still pure. He sniffed softly. "Alucard. Please don't go. You can't just die. It's not fair." The restraints were broken once again. He sat up. He frowned as a strange mark appeared on his chest. He frowned and lightly touche it. He shook his head. "It won't work. It won't work if you're dead!" He shouted. Lucifer hissed in pain. He growled softly. Stupid ball of light. He glared at him. He than glanced towards Jaxon and smirked softly. He touched his cheek softly. "I can't taint you now I guess, but I can curse you." He smirked. He leaned down and whispered something softly in his ear. Jaxon's eyes widened in shock. He was trembling. He shook his head. "No no." He sobbed softly. Lucifer laughed, ut winced in pain. He growled softly, before he could try the ritual again the doors burst open. Jaxon looked up with teary eyes. He was trembling badly. He shivered softly.

Lucifer winced in pain. He stumbled and walked over to Mikel. He touched him. "Let's go. I need to recharge. I will achieve my goal soon enough." He smirked. He gave Jaxon a knowing look, before the shadows swallowed them both up. Jaxon stumbled off the alter. He landed on his knees trembling. Tears slid down his cheeks. "Just kill me. Just kill me know. He's dead. He's freaking dead!" He shouted. He sobbed softly and refused to look at Alucard's body. He was gone and he was still alive. It wasn't fair. He was a freaking angel and he couldn't save anyone. He was just something that didn't deserve to live. He sobbed softly. Lucifer's last words ringing in his eyes. He would get to see a newborn Alucard and than he won't see him anymore. He hugged himself. A curse. The damn demon put a curse on him. He sobbed softly and covered his face with his eyes. A curse that would be broken when Alucard hit 18. He sniffed softly and clung to the Lord, crying softly. He was trembling badly. What was going to happen to him?

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard's body laid there, as the lord held onto jaxon he rubbed his head softly. Before he spoke "Shhh jaxon come you must see something" he said, as he moved his hand and the two appeared a babies room. As there was a crib in the center, the lord smiled and moved jaxon to it as laying there was a newborn baby boy. Who had soft red hair, and fair skin as he was sleeping the lord smiled. "This is alucard jaxon reborn, his soul is inside there and he still loves you" he said, and motioned to the baby which stirred some its small eyes opening revealing red eyes. He moved some making soft whines, before his eyes locked onto jaxon the whines stopped as he looked at him. Then the lord picked him up gently, and handed him to jaxon softly.

He looked at jaxon and saw the tears, and moved his tiny hand and wiped them away. Before cuddling close to jaxon the lord smiled and spoke "Your job is to watch over to him here on earth, you will be able to stay beside him and watch him grow, and you will have many happy years i have seen it" he said, and smiled to jaxon. While the baby was now fast asleep but his tiny hand was gripping jaxon not letting go, as he slept. While on his neck was the same mark on jaxon showing it really alucard. As he slept he was calm and peaceful, he looked happy as he had a cute tiny smile. The lord then nodded and vanished leaving jaxon to the baby as the parents were asleep in their room, the baby monitor over their bed.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
The Hardships I face

Jaxon sobbed softly. Tears were freely flowing down his cheeks. He sniffed softly and closed his eyes. His entire body was trembling. He was scared. Lucifer's words and the last curse he placed on him. He shuddered softly. He wasn't even sure if the Lord knew about the curse. The curse that would take effect as soon as he laid eyes on Alucard. He was terrified and he sobbed more. He wanted his lover back. He sniffed softly and nodded his head. Jaxon shakily stood up. He trembled a bit, before following the lord. He took him to some baby's home. He blinked, gazing at the baby in the crib. He noticed the red hair. He frowned softly. He refused to touch him though. More tears slid down his cheeks. He noticed the mark on his next. It allowed Jaxon to know that it was really Alucard. He frowned softly. "He probably doesn't even remember me. He probably will forget all about me." He sniffed softly. He blinked as the Lord picked up the baby. He watched as the baby was placed in his hands. He was trembling. He hugged Alucard closer to him. "Alucard." He whimpered softly. He blinked as the red eyes of the baby gazed at him. He frowned softly. A soft blush crossed his face, as Alucard wiped his tears away. He stiffened when the Lord mentioned what his job was. He shook his head. More tears sliding down his cheeks. "I can't fulfill that mission." He replied softly, but it fell on deaf ears. The lord was gone and it was just him and Alucard.

Jaxon was left alone with Alucard. He sighed softly. He shakily pulled the baby's hand from his shirt. He placed Alucard back into his crib and stepped back. He gazed at him. "Forgive me Alucard. I can't watch over you like the Lord wants me too." More tears slid down his cheeks. "We will meet again when you're eighteen. I hope you can remember me. Sorry this is the only time you can see me till you hit eighteen." He leaned down and softly kissed Alucard's cheek. He than stepped back, before closing his eyes. Tears fell down his pale cheeks, before he fell to his knees. He sobbed softly, as the curse took effect. He shivered softly, as he started to glow. "Till next time." He gazed at the sleeping baby with watery eyes, before he vanished. There wasn't a trace of him anywhere. The lord instantly noticed that the connection between him and Jaxon had disappeared, just like he did.

-Time skip 18 years later -

Eighteen years had passed since Alucard was reborn. The Lord couldn't pinpoint Jaxon at all. It was like he disappeared off the face of the Earth. He couldn't even sense his presence and soul anymore. He was worried. So he had sent another angel to watch over Alucard. He watched him grow into a young eighteen year old. However since that night when he was a newborn, that angel he had saw when he was a baby never appeared in front of him again. Yes the lord was worried, but there was nothing he could do. He had exhausted all of his sources and had given up hope. All he knew was that Jaxon wasn't dead. However he wasn't the only one watched over Alucard. The demon Lucifer was watching Alucard and smirking. He was regaining his powers and growing stronger every day. He smirked as soon as Alucard turned eighteen. Now the real fun was going to begin. He smirked and sent out Mikel to check on Alucard. He wanted to know if Alucard even remembered his angel lover.

Light blue eyes opened up. A bright light washed over him. He groaned softly. A bright light washed over him. He hissed in pain and covered his eyes. When he opened them again, he was in a park of some kind. He winced lightly as he moved towards his feet. He was a bit whip-lashed, but ok. Just as he reappeared at the park, the Lord was able to sense his presence once more. Jaxon was back after missing for eighteen years. He frowned. The curse must have broken. He needed to find Alucard now. He staggered and went to find him. He hadn't changed he still looked to be sixteen years old with the same powers as before. He hadn't grown at all.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard was laying in bed, as he was drooling though his fingers twitched some and he mumbled jaxon's name before darting up. He calmed his racing heart, before he groaned some and rubbed his neck some feeling a numb feeling. He yawned revealing sharp teeth, which he had been born with thanks to a birth defect. No one really knew why, but they had just grown like that so they said it must be a birth defect. Alucard yawned, then got up and quickly dressed himself he grinned and stretched before taking off. He told his parents that he loved them and that he was heading out to practice today, he left the house and began to jog down the street. He slightly brushed past mikel, as he kept running till he arrived across the park at a pool.

He moved and quickly undressed revealing a very well toned body, as he wore swim trunks. He stretched some before he went and crouched over the edge before he dove into the pool and began to do laps. As he was very fast, his heart was thumping he soon finished and got out and wiped some water from his hair. Before he looked at the fence, and too the park though as soon as he saw jaxon his heart skipped a beat. He then quickly left the pool area, and jogged across the street till he was in front of jaxon he was panting as his heart was racing. He looked at him and spoke "C-could you be m-my l-love jaxon" he said as he looked down at him, he smiled softly and rubbed the back of his neck some and chuckled some "I mean like i think you are i've seen a picture in my head of a guy and you look just like him if your not im so sorry i must be like a creep or something" he said and laughed softly.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
The Hardships I face

Jaxon sighed softly. He looked around. He didn't know where to start looking first. Alucard might not even be the city anymore. Although his intuition was always right. It told him that Alucard still lived here. He frowned. To bad the city was large. He could be anywhere. He shivered softly. His memories were hazy during the eighteen years he was missing. He didn't even remember the curse or what Lucifer did to him. He had everything from before the curse took effect. He frowned. He wished that Alucard would remember him. He remembered him and he loved him. He shifted and slid his hands into his pockets. He blinked as he walked through the park. He wished he knew where he was going though. He stopped when someone ran over to him. He blinked as Alucard ran in front of him. He recognized him. The hair, the eyes. He remembered him from when he was a newborn. He stopped in front of him. Well more like Alucard stopped in front of him. He blinked and gazed at him. He shifted and blushed deeply, when Alucard asked who he was. He shifted and nodded his head. "My name is Jaxon. So I guess I am. It's great seeing you again Alucard. I wasn't sure if you would remember me. I mean we only met once when you were a baby." He replied softly. He looked away from him. His cheeks were lightly red. He shifted a bit, before waiting for Alucard's answers. To prove his point, he pulled his shirt down and showed him the mark on his shoulder. It was the same one on Alucard's neck. He turned back around and gazed at him. A soft smile on his face as he waited for Alucard's reaction.

Mikel had felt Alucard go passed him. He blinked and watched him. He followed him and smirked as he noticed that Jaxon and Alucard had met. He smirked and sent word to Lucifer. Lucifer smirked. He was sitting in his throne room. He than stood up and left the room. He walked to alter room. He smirked. It was updated now. It had a barrier. So nobody could get passed it. They would be forced to watch as he tainted the angel. After nothing was going to stop him now. He laughed softly. Beside the alter was a bowl of ink and a dagger. He smirked and picked up the dagger. He gazed at it, the torch light glinting off the bed. "Soon you will be fine. I won't let anything stop me from tainting you now." He laughed evilly. He smirked and placed the dagger down. He smirked and glanced at the portal, that communicated him to Mikel. "Proceed. Bring me the angel. I won't let anything stop me now." The fire crackled in the alter room, before it sprang up. The symbols glowed brightly. They were waiting and eager. Lucifer smirked and sat down, waiting for Mikel to bring him his prize.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard looked to jaxon then his eyes grew when he saw the same mark, he smiled big as tears formed in his eyes. He then hugged jaxon and held onto him as his tears fell "All those years i dreamed of meeting you, and now i finally get too see you i remember first seeing your face when i was a newborn you looked so sad but so beautiful" he said, as his cheeks went a soft red. He coughed into his hand as he blushed, he smiled at jaxon though soon he felt a shiver run up and down his spine. He turned and saw mikel he frowned softly, and spoke "Hey excuse me who ever you may be if you dont mind me and my boyfriend are having a moment so please leave" he said, as he held jaxon's hand.

Though suddenly a portal opened up under them both and he yelped as he fell through with jaxon then he felt his butt hit rock and cringed in pain. He then opened his eyes and saw satan he frowned and stood pulling jaxon close, as he saw the alter he frowned and stepped back but yelped as he was grabbed he yelled. "Hey whats in hell is going on here, who are you two and what do you want do i owe you guys something and if i do why the hell is jaxon here also he is my boyfriend so just let him go" he said, as he struggled. Then felt something sharp against his back, and shut up now fearing for his life as his powers were all locked away since he was still very much alive and very human.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
The Hardships I face

Jaxon gave him a soft smile. He gazed at him. He felt tears fill up in his eyes again. It was so good to see him. Of course it seemed like he didn't really remember much. That was ok. There would be time. Nothing would break them apart now. He cocked his head to the side and gazed at him. A soft blush on his cheeks. He coughed a bit, before stretched and gazing at him. "Yeah that was me. I'm sorry you couldn't see me after that. I can't exactly remember what happened." He brought his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. He sighed softly, before he allowed Alucard to pull him close. He hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much Alucard. Even though you don't remember anything about us or what happened." He gazed at him softly. He shifted. A cold shiver ran down his spine. He whirled around. His eyes widened in horror. He stepped back. "No. It's you again. Why can't you leave me alone?" Mikel smirked. "Never." He laughed. He waved his hand and a portal formed underneath him. Jaxon gasped softly as they fell. He clung to Alucard as they landed in Hell. He hated this place. A cold shiver ran down his spine. The alter the room. Oh god. He was back again. He quickly stood up and backed off. Only to run into Mikel. He grabbed the angel and smirked, twisting his arms roughly behind his back. Jaxon trembled softly. "Please don't do this." Mikel laughed and walked him over to Lucifer. Some other demons grabbed Alucard and held him back. Since Alucard was human, he couldn't stop them. A cold and sharp blade pressed against Alucard's back.

Lucifer smirked and pulled Jaxon towards his chest. He gazed towards. "I will be taking your boyfriend Alucard. It is great to see you again. Now you can witness the show. Watch as the one you love becomes no more." He laughed. Jaxon was terrified. He gazed wide eyed at Alucard, before he was dragged towards the alter. He laughed softly and laid him down on the alter. A barrier was erected. Nothing could break it now. Jaxon struggled and thrashed. He hated this place. He shivered as his shirt was tossed off and he was laid onto the cold stone slab. His wings were spread and invisible restraints emerged. They snapped around Jaxon. Jaxon trembled softly. "Stop it please!" Lucifer laughed softly and leaned down. He kissed him softly. "No. You will become fallen my little angel. It will be painful. But soon you will become one of mine." He stroked his cheek softly.

Lucifer backed off and grabbed the dagger. He dipped it into the ink and started to mark Jaxon. The protection mark had dissolved and vanished. Lucifer smirked. He laughed softly as he marked his face and chest. He than placed the dagger to the side of the alter. It pulsated with dark energy, before it transformed into a dark blade, that split into two. Lucifer smirked as Mikel watched with joy. He glanced towards Alucard. "Watch as my lord taints your precious angel." He laughed softly. Lucifer laughed. He than turned his back and held his hands over the prone body. He than started to chant softly. The marks glowed brightly. Jaxon's eyes widened, before a bloodcurdling scream tore from his mouth.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard's eyes grew wide as he watched satan his pupils shrunk as he saw the markings and the fear in jaxon's eyes. Then the screaming started tears rolled down his cheeks and he yelled "No please stop its hurting him please stop!!!!!!!" he struggled and managed to get out of the demons hold and ran he began to hit the barrier trying to break it as tears fell, as the screaming tore through him and into his very soul. He cried and kept hitting the barrier as he yelled for them to stop it, then a blast of darkness came and he was thrown backwards he hit the wall and a spurt of blood came from his mouth. He could see the darkness moving up jaxon and tears fell down his cheeks.

He pushed himself up, and then just before the transformation finished a portal opened under alucard and he fell through it closed, and he appeared in heaven. He was sobbing and struggled against the angels "No i have to go back to him, jaxon is still down there i have to save him!" he yelled as he struggled tears pouring down his cheeks, he ended up curled up as he held himself and cried feeling like everything was crashing down on him he felt like he was losing everything he held dear. Then the mark shattered on his neck, and he let out a scream before he was thrown in a small coma from the pure pain and sorrow he felt.

The angels rushed him to the medical wing and hooked him up wanting to keep him alive, as he laid there his chest rising and fall some as a tube was down his throat as tears were falling down his cheeks, as angels went to get the lord.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX LUCIFER (SATAN) DARKSOI ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXXXXX𝕯𝔞𝔯ӄ 𝔊ѻʠXXX ∝╬══→ ►►►XX 𝔇ϵɑʠȽӌ 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔇ɑлɡ𝔢яѳ𝔲𝔰

The Consequences one will Always Bear
XXXXX If You Dare Go Against MeXXX┻┳═一┻┳═一

Lucifer laughed. He started to chant. The light shone from the ceiling and hit the marks on Jaxon. Jaxon had tears in his eyes. The pain. The pain was too much. He couldn't even pass out. Jaxon twisted against the restraints and screamed loudly. Tears spilling from his cheeks like water. Lucifer heard Alucard break free. He could hear him crying and begging. He heart him pounding onto the barrier, but it won't shattered. Jaxon turned his head to the side. His soft blue eyes were filled with tears. They were sliding down his cheeks like a waterfall. He turned away from him and than screamed loudly. The blade at his side glowed brightly with dark energy. It as pushing into Jaxon, as the marks on his skin glowed brightly. He couldn't even saw words. He was in so much pain. He screamed as his back arched. He twisted and turned, but the restraints didn't break. He sobbed openly, as his pure white wings started to change. They were turning into a bluish black color. He sobbed softly, crying and screaming. Lucifer chanted louder. His wings turned and than it expanded. His hair turned into a dark blue color and his soft blue eyes were changed into a golden color. He shifted a bit against the rates. Mikel hissed softly. "The angels took Alucard." Lucifer shrugged. He glanced over. "That is fine. He would just be in he way The transformation is almost complete. Bring me the gem." Mikel bowed. He walked off towards where a small alter it. He pulled a dark gem from it. He walked through the barrier and handed it over to Lucifer. He than stepped back. Lucifer nodded his head. He licked his lips, as the purity was fading from Jaxon. Jaxon screamed loudly, as the transformation finished.

Jaxon panted softly. His eyes glazed over. There was tear stains on his cheeks. He was gazing tiredly and blankly up at Lucifer. Lucifer smirked and held the gem over the mark on his chest. The mark seemly split his flesh apart, causing the new fallen to scream. The gem slithered into the opening and he flesh closed over it. Jaxon gasped softly as his screaming fading. His golden eyes glazed over as the darkness took hold of his mind, spirit and body. He slumped against the alter, dazed and hazy. Lucifer smirked and touched his forehead. He concentrated on the mark there and wiped all of his memories. He made sure he remembered nothing. Jaxon gazed blankly at him. Lucifer reached down and softy kissed him on the lips. "Welcome to the darkness my precious angel." He caressed his cheek softly. The blade glowed brightly, feeding Jaxon with a constant stream of darkness, keeping him loyal and under Lucifer's control. He stepped back. "Rest my angel. Let the darkness take hold of you." Jaxon's eyes slid close as he passed out, sleeping soundly on the alter. He laughed evilly as he gazed down at his new warrior. The Lord could sense that Jaxon had fallen and he cursed, as he went to check on Alucard.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard laid on the bed, as his chest rose and fell while the tears fell down his cheeks. The angels lead the lord to the medical wing, and too alucards side the doctors bowed to show respect before speaking "Lord we have tried to awake him, but nothing we do works the love mark on his neck is gone and has driven him into a deep coma" the doctor said with sad eyes, as alucard laid there his hands at his side as his eyes were shut tight. While the breathing tube was helping him breath as they had also hooked him up to several other machines. As they were all keeping him alive, while inside his heart was broken as he felt he had just lost his one and only love.

The angels all watched with sad eyes, as the wondered what their lord would do for him as no matter what they did nothing work. Alucard was broken down now, and the weakest and most fragile he could be, the angel from before left heaven and went to satan and mikel and bowed speaking "Sir i have word from heaven alucard seems to be in a coma the love mark on his neck is gone and his soul is far more weaker now that he has been seperated from your now powerful fallen warrior. What shall you do now?" he asked as he looked to satan then to the sleeping jaxon as alucard breathed weakly.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
↘↘↘↘↘↘XXXX LUCIFER (SATAN) DARKSOI ::======>>::======>>::======>>
XXXXXXX𝕯𝔞𝔯ӄ 𝔊ѻʠXXX ∝╬══→ ►►►XX 𝔇ϵɑʠȽӌ 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔇ɑлɡ𝔢яѳ𝔲𝔰

The Consequences one will Always Bear
XXXXX If You Dare Go Against MeXXX┻┳═一┻┳═一

Lucifer was sitting down on the alter. He was playing softly with Jaxon's hair. He cooed softly. He looked so wonderful, the angel. He had him under his power. The gem inside of him, would allow him complete control over his new fallen warrior. He caressed his cheeks and rubbed his cheek softly. He reached down and softly. He kissed his lips a bit, before he shifted a bit. He smirked softly. "My little. Finally I have your power and skill. You will become a powerful warrior of darkness." He laughed evilly. Jaxon slept. He wasn't moving at all. The bonds had removed themselves. Jaxon was now resting peacefully on the alter. Lucifer looked over at the angel as he showed him again. He shifted a bit and gazed at him. He smirked as he heard the news. He laughed softly. He leaned back against the alter and gazed at him. "That is excellent news. I can work on that." He shifted at him. He nodded towards the angel. He glanced at him. That was great news. Alucard was broken. He could use that. He would get his new warrior to collect him. He gazed at the angel. "I will get Shadow to go and collect Alucard. He probably won't even be recognize his lover at all. Thank you for the news." He laughed darkly. Mikel was watching and nodded towards the angel. He frowned softly and gazed at them. He was on the side, watching Jaxon sleep. He smirked. Lucifer was close to achieving his goal.

The Lord frowned softly. "That is terrible news you know." He sighed softly. He brushed some hair from his face. He didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. He frowned. He wished that everything would be good. He hoped that he could help Alucard. He sighed softly. He wasn't sure how to help him. He frowned softly and brushed some hair from Alucard's face. He touched it softly and pushed some healing energy into him. "Ah young Alucard. You need to heal from this. I will help you. You can get your lover back if you come back. You can't help him like this. You can't save him if you can't save yourself. He sighed softly. He wished that he could do more. However it was all up to Alucard and how badly he wanted to save his lover. He leaned back and nodded towards the angels to keep healing him and keeping an eye on him. He just hoped that he would wake up first.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

User Image
"Soul are so amazing..."

Alucard Van lucifer

The demon

Alucard laid there as he didn't respond as inside his mind he was curled up his eyes glazed over with sadness. As he was in a dying meadow of roses inside his mind, as it stormed and rained above him. While the angel smirked, and nodded turning as he walked from the room and chuckled "I have something different planned you idiot" he said softly, as he appeared in heaven once more he ran to the medical wing and looked at the lord making himself look out of breath he spoke "lord one of the angels is hurt a demon attacked him come" he said, as he grabbed the lord and led him from the room and away from alucard.

He then smirked, and snapped a portal opened to earth under alucard who fell through the angel smirked and vanished from the lords side. He appeared on earth he smirked as he looked at alucard who laid on the ground, he then moved over him lifting him up and spreading his arms out. He smirked and blew darkness from his mouth, which traveled into alucard he was still for a few moments, then his eyes opened but they were dull and soulless as they were glazed over. The angel smirked and placed two daggers in both of alucards hands, and then they were in heal he smirked and whispered to alucard "Kill them all avenge the one you lost" he whispered, and kissed alucards neck.

Alucard swayed and lowered before taking off and began to slaughter any demon in sight, as one demon would had been stabbed ran to satan and told him what was going on before falling over dead. As alucard continued on killing as some tried to stop him but all got killed as they blood hit his face he made no reaction as the angel smirked and stood floating beside him, as he watched alucard continue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff