• Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

╔══════════════╗
✯✯✯Sydney Stryker✯✯✯
╚══════════════╝

Ms. Negative

"Pain roars louder than a lion....

Sydney looked up from her 'meal' and noticed that the green-haired boy was headed straight for her. The barricade of chairs seemed to make way for him. Curses. He must really be hungry. Sydney's brain swayed back and forth as she sought a second plan to clear the cafeteria of this odd boy's presence.

Suddenly, too more figures entered in. Oh, great. Who even gets this hungry at this hour? Sydney noticed the smaller figure appeared to be a very insecure girl. She hid slightly behind a tall redhead as they found a table. Sydney's eye twitched as she noticed that the boy wasn't afraid to let everyone know of his presence. Well, this sucks.

Sydney blinked as something rather close blocked her vision of the pair. She jumped back in her seat when she noticed the green haired boy was standing right in front of her. His eyes were set in determination as he pointed at her bag of Oreos. "Oh," Sydney uttered, still taken off guard. "You want these?" The girl paused as she gathered her thoughts.

"Well, well, you are gonna have to wipe that pitiful expression off your face if you want these." Sydney sneered, trying to sound intimidating. The black-haired girl sat back casually and began to wave the bag back and forth once more. "It's a sad thing really. All that effort you put into a few chocolate cookies. Your life must really be empty." The words flowed easily out of her sly lips. Sydney stopped and leaned forward, her face expressing seriousness. "Cookies aren't going to change anything. Trust me."

Sydney winced as she realized she had just quoted her father. They'll only make you fat and ugly. How could you put such shame on your family? Selfish child. The words burned like fire through her mind as she recalled her drunk father blabbering to her before he continued to...

Sydney slid the Oreos across the table to the kid. "Here, I'm full anyhow. Don't expect anymore from me though. I only pity losers once." Sydney looked away in defiance, but her fists were clutched tightly underneath the table.

...yet no one ever hears it."

EnjoyReeding
Eternally Gone

Company: Some strange kid and two more dweebs
Mood: Playful to Depressed
OOC:

Devoted Loiterer

User Image
User Image
User Image

The twins were oblivious to the other two people in the cafeteria, for the most part. Ren had her back to them, and Harley was so engrossed in his Honey Bun that he didn't really seem to mind. "Harley, you got way too much," Ren was looking down at all the food he had previously piled onto her tray as well. "Ren, you only ate three things." He looked at her, in mock seriousness, his face as straight as an arrow. "Can you imagine if mom saw us eating like this?" "Don't talk about that hag, it'll just piss me off." With that, Harley stuffed the rest of his sweet treat in his mouth. "You're not a pig, Harley, oh my god," Ren said, teasing him. "Oink oink,"he replied, laughing loudly. "Don't choke. You're too tall for me to do the heimlich on," she scooted back from the table and gathered all the trash, "I'll be right back." She offered her trash-filled tray to her brother, for him to place his trash on. In total, there were thirteen wrappers, three of hers, and ten of his.

Ren located the trashcan, and in order to get to it, she had to pass by the other two students in here with her and Harley. She glanced quickly from the boy to the girl, then kept walking. She noticed that the girl handed the boy a bag of oreos, wondering why he didn't have food of his own. Dumping her trash, she placed the tray on top of the trash can, and walked back towards Harley. There was still a pile of food on their table, and she knew she couldn't eat anymore junk. She hesitantly made her way up to the table where the other two were and spoke, first looking at the girl, then the boy, "Um, we got too much food, and there's more than we can finish, so if you want to rummage through it, you're welcome to." Ren motioned to where her and Harley were sitting. She didn't mean to make it sound like it was a garage sale, but it was true that her and her twin wouldn't be able to eat much of what was left.

Sitting back down at the table, Harley gave her a quizzical look. "I told those people that if they wanted some of our junk food, they could grab some. We can't eat it all anyway." Harley put his thumb and index finger to his chin, and pouted his lips while nodding. This was Ren's favorite face of her brother's, and it made her chuckle. "So what are the plans now?" "We should probably go back to the dorm and unpack our junk. Do you need help unpacking your belongings?" This was her brother's polite way of asking her how many razorblades she brought, so he could throw them away before she could use them. "No, I don't." That was her reply every time, but she always had at least one. She couldn't stop herself.

---

[OOC: Just a heads up that I will be gone for the weekend, so feel free to interact with the twins, but just note that I won't be able to respond until I come back on Sunday.]

animalsaverkid8

EnjoyReeding

Distinct Entrepreneur

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mackenzie Grace Hilson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнere'ѕ ѕo мυcн ι wanт тo ѕay...

She couldn't help but blush when he pulled her small hand up to his lips. Never had this been done to her before, so it was very flattering. He gave a cute smile as she pulled her hand away, which made her feel relaxed. He announced that he was in Room 202, right next door. He seemed very sweet, maybe Mackenzie was starting to learn how to be social again. As he asked if she needed anything else, he inched closer to her. They were ery close at this point, which made uncomfortable but nice at the same time. It had been a long time since she had a conversation this long with someone besides her parents, so she felt as if she had no idea how to react. But she calmly said, "No, not at the moment. How about you give me your number incase I need something?"

but I have no idea how to say it...

Currently With : Tanner V Arrikson
Thinking : Is this how you flirt?
Tanner Varenson
XXXXXXX Tanner V Arrikson XXXXXXXX
User Image

....... Broken......... Ashamed..... Denied...... Alone......

Tanner took out a small piece of paper and a pen from his pocket. It wasn't the first time a girl had asked for his number, but it was the first time in a while he had given it. He wrote his ten digits and then handed it to her. " Feel free to Knock if... you need anything. Have a nice day.. Kenz" He had already given her the nick name. Tanner turned to leave, hoping she would use that paper he gave her. Or knock on his door some time.
User Image
User Image

Atlus just kept staring right into the girl's eyes, waiting for her to respond to him. She had jumped back a little in her seat when she finally noticed that he was in front of her. "Honestly, what else would you expect if you wave food in front of a starving person?" He just kept his finger pointed to the pack of cookies in her hand until she responded.

Finally, her lips parted and the voice that came out was a little disorderly and shocked, taking on a completely different tone she had when she was teasing him. "Oh. You want these?" Rolling his eyes slightly, Atlus nodded his head. Why else would he be pointing to them? When the raven haired girl spoke again, her tone returned to the rather obnoxious one she initially had. "Well, well, you are gonna have to wipe that pitiful expression off your face if you want these." With a slight sneer, she began to sit back in her seat, swinging the bag of cookies back and forth. It was clear that she was trying to toy around with him, but the lime eyed boy would not fall to tricks so easily.

Slowly, Atlus began to motion towards the cookies to snatch it from her hands; he'd repay her for it later of course. However, the girl leaned forward to get closer to him. With only a few inches separating their faces, her lips parted once more, but he didn't care for what she said. "It's a sad thing really. All that effort you put into a few chocolate cookies. Your life must really be empty." He just kept staring at her, his eyes unblinking and his gaze unwavering. But what she did next made him raise his eyebrows and blink in astonishment.

The gloved girl slid her Oreos over to Atlus after backing away from him and leaning back in her seat. "Here, I'm full anyhow. Don't expect anymore from me though. I only pity losers once." He didn't care in the least bit if she didn't help him later, he just cared about right now.

Atlus began to dig into the package's contents, pulling out a single cookie. But before he could even bite into the sweet, the bluish haired girl from earlier walked over to them, a pile of varying sweets and junk food in her arms. "Um, we got too much food, and there's more than we can finish, so if you want to rummage through it, you're welcome to." He smiled slightly at the girl and nodded his head, getting free food was a gift he never turned down.

Atlus began to rummage through the pile of junk food and found a can of Coca-Cola soda; it was buried beneath a few pop tarts and gummy bear packs. "Huh, still cold." He turned his head to see the raven haired girl, staring off into a different direction. He sighed and looked at the cold can of soda in his hand once again.

He slid the can over to Sydney, the can stopping right before hitting her elbow. "Here." For the first time in the entirety that he was here, Atlus opened his mouth for something more than a grunt or a sigh. "I know you said you're not hungry, but that doesn't mean you're not thirsty." Turning his attention back to the food, he began to enjoy the sweets bestowed upon him.

l๏ςคtเ๏ภ: Cafeteria Room
ฬเtђ: Sydney & Harley w/ Serenity
(ØØÇ:Sorry this post is kind of long = A =; )

Eternally Gone

animalsaverkid8

Naughty Reveler

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
AdolfXXX☩♝☩♜ Wolf ♜☩♝☩XXXBrünhild
☩☩☩☩Herr Ausländer☩☩☩☩

After a few minutes of rest, Wolf stood up from his bed. He pushed the blankets aside, making his way to the door. He was about half way, when something stopped him. That something happened to be a corner of the blanket he had pushed, wrapped around the end of his foot. Without warning, his right leg was jerked out from under him, sending him falling forwards into the door frame. There was a dull thud as his head connected with the wooden frame. Dazed and irritated, with a distinct throbbing in his head, he swore violently in his native tongue. He staggered to his feet, rubbing his head. He pulled the door closed behind him, making his way along the hallway, slightly weaving left and right as he walked.

Occasionally, he raised his sleeve up to the right side of his forehead, mopping up a trickle of crimson blood. He made an irritable sound, the liquid soaking into the fabric of his sleeve. He wandered about the various hallways, still mopping his forehead, ignoring the dried blood flaking on his cheek. Room after room, he passed, his temper growing shorter and shorter. "Vhere the hell is the infirmary here, damn it." He finally finally leaned against the wall, sliding down to the floor, massaging his temples, his head pounding. A spectacular bruise was blooming on his face, adding to the violent throbbing.

He sat for a few minutes, when he heard footsteps nearby. He looked up, to see a girl holding a pencil and sketch pad. He struggled to his feet and made his way to her. "Ahhh, excuse me. Do you know vhere the infirmary is? He mopped his forehead again, attempting to keep himself from looking so rough. Terrible first impression.

Out Of Chocolate: So....tired......

Hime Ezakiya

Where: His Dorm CCCCWith: All by me lonesome

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

╔══════════════╗
✯✯✯Sydney Stryker✯✯✯
╚══════════════╝

Ms. Negative

"Pain roars louder than a lion....

Sydney grunted. The entire time the boy hadn't even said one thing. No thank you, no nothing.

"At least say thank you, you sav-" Sydney stopped mid sentenced when she noticed a blue haired girl approach the table. Well, someone had a burst of courage... Sydney warily watched the young girl pile a bunch of snacks on her table, before taking a silent leave. Sydney continued to watch the girl as she returned all the way to her table to join the red headed boy. "Humph." She groaned. "Sympathy is pointless."

Sydney jumped again as a cold feeling rushed in from her elbow. She grasped her arm in reply to the surprising sensation. Her eyes were wide for a moment before she realized it was just a soda can. I really need to stop losing my cool. Stay alert. Sydney picked up the can and rolled it in between her fingers for a moment when she heard the green haired boy finally speak.

"Oh, so the mutt really does know how to talk. It's about time." Sydney placed the can back down and slid it back to the boy. "By the way. If I was worried about being thirsty, then I would have packed a drink. Thanks." She said, barely any meaning behind her voice. She folded her arms and frowned, watching the kid chow down on his array of treats. It wasn't that she wanted any, it was just that he seemed so content. "What's with this kid?" She mumbled.

Sydney then grabbed the pack of cards at her side and began to shuffle them. Again, and again she mixed the cards as she watched the boy fill his belly through her peripherals. She was just going to wait it out. Maybe he would leave if she just sat in silence.

...yet no one ever hears it."

EnjoyReeding
Eternally Gone

Company: Some strange kid and two more dweebs
Mood: Irritated
OOC: I'll wait til you get back before I really interact with your twins. And it's cool. I don't mind a long post.

Friendly Tipper

10,725 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

E M M A L E E G R A C E R E Y N O L D S

Life is a work of art. If you don't like what you see, paint over it

Emmalee had been walking around for ten minutes or so and had sketched little details of the school here and there. What others would ignore, she observed and took note of both mentally and physically. It was just something she did even as a child. She observed more than a child her age should've and paid attention to the littlest details. Everyone thought she was a freak for it and teachers found her extraordinary.

As she wandered the hallways, she was about to open up her sketchbook to add yet another detail of the school to her collection, a voice suddenly called out to her making her drop her sketchbook and pencil. She looked up, shocked, and found the owner of the voice to be a boy who struggled to make his way over to her. She frowned for a second before she looked back at him.

"Yes...just follow me" she said quietly and bent down to pick up her sketchbook and pencil before standing up again. She looked back at him and gestured with her head for him to follow her. She was surprised he even noticed her walking around but didn't think about it too much. After all, he just needed help getting to the infirmary. Besides, it wasn't like she was invisible. With that in mind, she stopped by a door with the words 'sick room' beside it.

T h o u g h t s ... M o o d ... L o c a t i o n wandering the hallways C o m p a n y Random person... O o cSORRY I was helping out mom at work yesterday so couldn't reply xD

The Devils Alibi

Anxious Egg

User Image
Cody Grant Lennon
Mr. Musician

When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city to see a marching band.
He said, "Son, when you grow up,
Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

JONEZYCody laughed about her picture comment. "Well, I am very photogenic. Also, I'm pretty modest." He joked with her. He was surprised when she said she was going to be a crime investigator. Whenever people told him what they were going to be when they grew up, it was always a lawyer, or a doctor, or whatever would make them famous. "Like the ones in all those detective show?" He asked, assuming that's what she meant.

JONEZYCody smiled at her reason of being here. "I would say that's a silly reason, but mine isn't much better. People can be so rude, huh?" He replied. "Oh, you know me. I have absolutely nothing better to do than hang around weird a** teenagers. No, I'm here because I just didn't have any friends at my other school. I know what you're asking yourself; he's such a great guy, why didn't he have any friends? That's a fabulous question, my dear Leah, and the answer to that would be that everyone there was just too self absorbed to realize there are more people in the world than just them. Besides, I wouldn't even want to be friends with any of those dumb kids." He explained, hoping she would understand. He felt that the kids at his old school kind of rubbed their self absorbed-ness off on him, although he wasn't even close to as horrible as they were.

MintyChipLuv

I'm with: Leah
I'm here: The lawn
Thoughts: This girl is pretty interesting
OutOfCharacter: I'm so sorry for the wait. I was working at a day camp on Wednesday and used yesterday to recover.

Naughty Reveler

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
☩☩☩☩Herr Ausländer☩☩☩☩

A frown crossed Wolf's face when the girl dropped her pencil and sketchpad. "Ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He finally smiled slightly when she said she could show him where the medical room was in this blasted school. A campus map would be helpful.. As he followed behind her, he tried to remember any details to help him remember his way around. When they stopped outside a room, he looked at the plaque on the door. Sick room. "Ahh, thank you so very much. I'm sorry to have troubled you over this. I just have no idea where anything is around here." He rubbed his forehead again. "My name's Wolf....well, not really, but I hate my first name, so I'd rather go by Wolf. May I have the honor of knowing yours?

He peeked into the infirmary. It was all quiet within. "Hmm....Nobody's here....." He thought for a moment, then let himself in. "Well, I'm sure they won't mind if I make use of their facilities." He paused for a moment, and turned back to the girl. " Umm...I really hate to bother you, but could you perhaps stay with me for a few moments? In case I'm a little heavy handed and injure myself worse? I don't think that will happen, but it's better to be safe." he gave a nervous smile, then started to take off his jacket.

As he removed the blood-stained hoodie, he was revealed to be wearing a 'Seether' t-shirt. He set the jacket on the coat rack. All over his arms, from under his sleeves down to his wrists were dozens upon dozens of grey scars. There was no order to them, and some crossed. There wasn't much of his exposed skin that wasn't covered in scars. Wolf's demeanor was slightly abashed, trying hopelessly not to draw attention to the pattern of scars, a pink flush on his cheeks as he started looking through the cabinets.

Out Of Chocolate: So sorry I took so long. Yesterday wiped me out.

Hime Ezakiya

Where: Sick Room CCCCWith: A new friend?

Friendly Tipper

10,725 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"You're welcome..." Emmalee said and turned to leave only to be stopped by him saying more. She frowned and didn't reply for a moment. No one talks to her. People don't talk to her, they talk about her. She wondered what made him want to talk to her so casually without looking at her distastefully like most people would. "I'm Emmalee..." she replied as he peeks into the sick room only to tell her no one's in it.

"That's not possible..." she muttered quietly but makes her way over and peeks into the room. It was empty just like he said and she frowns. It's school, the nurse should always be in the sick room. Wolf decided it'd be okay to use it and asked her to stay. Before she could disagree he took off his jacket and hoodie, which she now noticed had blood on it. Scars were all over his arm and she couldn't help but stare and wonder where he got them from. She really wanted to ask him but refrained from doing so.

"You sure don't look like you need my help.." she mumbles softly as he rummaged through the cabinets. She had no clue what to do so she shifted from one foot to another and hugged her sketchbook even closer to her chest as if it would disappear right from her hands. She valued the sketchbook and she's had it since she was ten years old. It was a gift from her grandmother who passed away two years after her tenth birthday.

T h o u g h t s ... M o o d ... L o c a t i o n Infirmary C o m p a n y Wolf O o cFFFFF I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING AND ALMOST FINISHED WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY EXITED THE TAB DX I HAD TO START ALL OVER!

The Devils Alibi

Naughty Reveler

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
☩☩☩☩Herr Ausländer☩☩☩☩

Wolf paused for a moment when the girl, Emmalee she said her name was, looked at his arms. Most people did. Why wouldn't they? Not every day someone saw what seemed to be a human cutting board. He rubbed his arm nervously, giving a half hearted smile. "I wasn't the most popular kid where I came from." he said softly. He set down a bottle of alcohol, gauze, a pair of small silver scissors, and a suture kit. He took a deep breath, looking in the small mirror on the table. He began cleaning the cut on his forehead gingerly, grimmacing slightly as the alcohol touched the gash. After a few moments, it came clean, a clear crimson gash above his right eyebrow.

He looked up at Emmalee again. "I evoked the displeasure of some of my classmates two years ago....they didn't like me very much." He stared down at his arm for a moment, then began to open the suture kit. The curved needle glinted as he unwound the thread. "I'm very claustrophobic....And they cornered me after school and crammed me in a trunk. I dunno if they knew it, but it had glassware in it. I know I shouldn't have, but I went into a panic and started thrashing about." he shuddered as he started stitching his brow. He grimaced, finally placing the last stitch. "Two hundred and seven stitches to close it all up. I passed out after a while in there. Umm, could you perhaps cut this please?" He frowned. He hated being dependent on others, for anything. "It's difficult for me to keep tension on this, and cut it properly."

He mopped himself up as he kept tension on the thread, his hand remarkably steady. His father had been a medical man, and had often brought Wolf with him on house calls in the small town he lived in before moving. His father had taught him how to treat all kinds of injuries, to treat himself, or to treat others. "I'm so sorry to bother you like this. I promise, on my honor, I'll make this up to you." he noticed the sketchpad in Emmalee's hands. "Do you draw?" he asked curiously. As much as he wanted to, he could never do a proper drawing. Not one he was ever happy with, anyway. The only things he managed were rough sketches of human organs for anatomy classes.

Out Of Chocolate: I just did the same damn thing >.<.

Hime Ezakiya

Where: Sick Room CCCCWith: Emmalee

Friendly Tipper

10,725 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Wolf spoke again making Emmalee look up to him treating himself. He looked like he pretty much knew what he was doing so she didn't say anything. She was surprised that he was talking about his scar though. His classmates sounded awful and she had no clue what to say so she stayed quiet but he ended up asking for her help anyway. She nodded before setting her sketchbook and pencil down on a table. She walked over to him and grabbed a pair of scissors she found laying around and cut the thread.

"It's big deal so don't worry about it" she said shaking her head when he said he'd make up for it. When he asked her if she drew she nodded just as the nurse came in.

"Just what are you kids doing in here??" the nurse chided putting both hands on her hips but notices Wolf's stitches and sighs. "Next time, just wait for me or another nurse to come okay?" Emmalee nods and grabs her sketchbook and pencil and heads out of the sick room. It then occurred to her she left Wolf in there so she went back into the room.

"Sorry..." she mumbled to the nurse and dragged Wolf out with her. Once they were out of the sick room, she let go of his wrist and distanced herself from him giving him some space.

T h o u g h t s ... M o o d ... L o c a t i o n Infirmary C o m p a n y Wolf O o cI cried when that happened XD Well mentally ^^

The Devils Alibi

Timid Fatcat

User Image

xRxxExxExxSxxExxxxDxxOxxMxxIxxNxxOxxx[ thexx a*****e ]
                              My head looks straight, but everything's scattered through my mind.. ..

xxxReese lifted her head when her stomach let out an obnoxiously loud grumble. Had time really slipped away from her that easily? She bounded to her feet and grabbed her purse before chucking her keys inside. Perhaps she should figure where everything was in the school--in order to find out where the cafeteria was. Reese slammed the door behind her as she left and walked briskly down the hallway, making sure to stay as far on the right hand side as possible. The last thing she wanted was a 'chance encounter.'

Reese wondered if the schools food was actually good or borderline decent. Or maybe it was just absolutely disgusting all together... Her thoughts abruptly stopped as her eyes landed on a boy walking along the hallways.. With a massive bag and a skateboard in his hands? Her eyebrows drew together and she openly gave him a look. If it had been any other person, it'd been nothing but there was a devious look to his face and Reese couldn't keep the curiosity from bubbling. Where was he going and what was he going to do? She quickly approached him, her nose turned up as she opened her mouth. "What's in the bag." Her tone of voice was more demanding than inquiring and she crossed her arms in an unnecessary defiance.

Company: JohnxxxLocation: HallwaysxxxOut of Cats: Sorry for the belated post, I wasn't quite sure where to jump in!

User Image

EroticBagel

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Johnathan Hunter

The German Trouble Maker

Enjoy the little things

John stopped and looked back at the girl and smirked "A dead body, whats it up to you?" he asked sliding his hand into his back pocket putting the hand buzzer on and spun around. John was eager to meet new victims. "Hallo, My name is John." he held his hand out to shake with a smirk "I see were both stuck in this god forsaken school.....so might as well make friends right?" friends? John didn't need any friends.....John didn't have any friends. All of his friends got mad at him and left. .

Or you'll have a hard time

Where?(hall way) Company?(Reese) Outfit Themesong Out. Of.Conffti: Sorry its short Dx)
Lmeiije

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces