Welcome to Gaia! ::

Views

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

User Image
                                                                        As the title says I'm looking to do a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit roleplay. I'm a big Middle Earth/Tolkien fan and craving to roleplay this. I might ask if someone can play Thorin Oakenshield to one of my OCs. Might go for an OC depending on the situation. I'm about willing to give a jab at just about any cannon in the series so ask away~

If by chance you clicked on this not being a Lord of the Rings fan here are some other fandoms:
                                                                        -Disney(I'm a huge Disney fan)
                                                                        -Once Upon a Time(all caught up, can't wait for March for it to restart)
                                                                        -BBC's Robin Hood
                                                                        -Xena: Warrior Princess(yes it's cheesy but I like it)
                                                                        -Grimm(never tried before)
                                                                        -BBC's Merlin
                                                                        -White Collar
                                                                        -Marvel Cinematic Universe

...probably more but all I can think of currently.

Though I do non-fandoms too. I think I roleplay more non-fandoms than fandoms, but lately I been in the mood for the Hobbit and LOTR as mentioned. With non-fandom I'm pretty flexible so come at me with your ideas. I can do modern, medieval, Ancient Greek, and various time lines, either realistic, fantasy, or a mix of both. Oh and I adore romance in my roleplays. It can be dark or cute and fluffy, or anything in between. But I do require some romance in most my roleplays. Of coursed mixed with other themes to keep it fun. I do quite like mythology too as a side note.

I like having multiple roleplays going on. Though I did get rather busy recently, so if I was roleplaying with you and haven't responded yet please just shoot me a PM. Actually to anyone in the future I roleplay with feel free to bother me a bit if I haven't replied in a while. I sometimes get a bit scatterbrained and forget but I been trying to get better at keeping track these days.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas