Welcome to Gaia! ::

🎶Take note of the page1 rules, Join in reading the settings, NO BUMPS/spam/shitposts. Join my hangout/RP, Welcome strange new person.

🎶I bid you a warm welcome. Come grab a drink with us?🎶 1 100.0% [ 1845 ]
Total Votes:[ 1845 ]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Kiro_Shinigami
COVETED DESIRES
The violet-clad woman's heels clicked softly as she entered the night club, she had only a few things on her mind: Alcohol and alcohol...and maybe some hankypanky if it struck her, but none the less the tempo of the club drew her in and caught every ounce of her attention. The blonde beauty scoped the area pretty well and landed herself a seat at the bar, "Double shot of vodka, Smirnoff, and an Amaretto sour." she said sliding a $20 dollar bill, "keep the change cutie." she said as she slammed her vodka shot down and took a sip of her amaretto sour. "Ahhh~~~" she said, crossing her leg and swiveling around in her seat to look at the dance floor.
Kiro looked at the old money from an era so long dead that he reminded himself people where unknown to his way of things and probably never would understand that paper money was a dead thing and she could buy nothing with it but the interest of a money collector on Bekenstein if lucky. kiro gave his best smile and gently refused the note but mixed her the drink anyway and tabbed a holo panel to show her the drink on a pretty light blue screen hovering on eye level. " Your money wont do me any good, That currency has been dead for at least 130 years, if you have a credit slot with some chits on it that is what is currently used. Welcome to Purgatory" Kiro was every bit the flame that flickered bright in the vacuum and flashed a grin that was both handsome and dangerous. " Drink is on the house, To ease the weary mind of its travel lightyears from the Sol system"
She smiled as the man explained things. She simply left the money there with no use of it now and kept drinking from her drink, "Why thank you, I hadn't noticed, my mistake." she smiled again. "So you must be someone important here?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

COVETED DESIRES
Kiro_Shinigami
COVETED DESIRES
The violet-clad woman's heels clicked softly as she entered the night club, she had only a few things on her mind: Alcohol and alcohol...and maybe some hankypanky if it struck her, but none the less the tempo of the club drew her in and caught every ounce of her attention. The blonde beauty scoped the area pretty well and landed herself a seat at the bar, "Double shot of vodka, Smirnoff, and an Amaretto sour." she said sliding a $20 dollar bill, "keep the change cutie." she said as she slammed her vodka shot down and took a sip of her amaretto sour. "Ahhh~~~" she said, crossing her leg and swiveling around in her seat to look at the dance floor.
Kiro looked at the old money from an era so long dead that he reminded himself people where unknown to his way of things and probably never would understand that paper money was a dead thing and she could buy nothing with it but the interest of a money collector on Bekenstein if lucky. kiro gave his best smile and gently refused the note but mixed her the drink anyway and tabbed a holo panel to show her the drink on a pretty light blue screen hovering on eye level. " Your money wont do me any good, That currency has been dead for at least 130 years, if you have a credit slot with some chits on it that is what is currently used. Welcome to Purgatory" Kiro was every bit the flame that flickered bright in the vacuum and flashed a grin that was both handsome and dangerous. " Drink is on the house, To ease the weary mind of its travel lightyears from the Sol system"
She smiled as the man explained things. She simply left the money there with no use of it now and kept drinking from her drink, "Why thank you, I hadn't noticed, my mistake." she smiled again. "So you must be someone important here?"
Kiro gave an impish grin stepped from behind the bar and let the Turian bartend again and sat down milling over the things she said and then smiled a little. " I run the place, This is my nightclub." He eyed the dancefloor and the aliens on it and tapped his foot to the beats and looked every inch the stylized clubgod.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Kiro_Shinigami
COVETED DESIRES
Kiro_Shinigami
COVETED DESIRES
Kiro gave an impish grin stepped from behind the bar and let the Turian bartend again and sat down milling over the things she said and then smiled a little. " I run the place, This is my nightclub." He eyed the dancefloor and the aliens on it and tapped his foot to the beats and looked every inch the stylized clubgod.

"Oh my, why I didn't know I was going to be joined by the owner himself, I guess I am just lucky." she said with another sip. "I see you take pride in this place."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

COVETED DESIRES
Kiro waved it off and smiled gently, His golden eyes flickered with a sense of pride non the less. " I was around, I usually am around but I don't bar tend really, I just welcome people in to let them know they have been seen" Kiro nodded and swayed to the music a little and looked about. " Usually its a little less crowded here, Most people get the space sickness travelling all this way and stuff." Kiro shrugged and let it pass as he knew he was not going anywhere.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kiro shrugged and wandered off to see what else was new.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

hey how you doin?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

hey how you doin?
Don't you go all Joey from friends on me XD

I am fine thankyou. And yourself?

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

hey how you doin?

lol love that show. nah i just miss my omg hat

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

hey how you doin?

XD it was good! I watched it till the ending a few times XD Good ol Joey!

Awwe man.....you should save to buy a new one?

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
*sigh*
Heey there man~

hey how you doin?

yeah i sold it cause i thought i couldnt use it

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

hey how you doin?

awwe. I dont sell things that may still hold a purpose XD i hoard @A@

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

hey how you doin?

i hoard a bit.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy
Kiro_Shinigami
Deadncrispy

i hoard a bit.
12K items 16 pages XD I have more than a department store XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items