Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
I've been on gaia since I was 15 but I never took the time to make a lot of friends (maybe 'cause I used to be really bad conversations? ehh, maybe!). And all the friends I did make on this site are gone and we really don't talk anymore, so here I am! I'd love to talk some really cool people and make some new friends on this site!

Interests: Video games (especially JRPGS), comics, music (all kinds!) and many other things!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Witty Fairy

Kawaii Shoujo

hai how are you?

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Knxwledge
I've been on gaia since I was 15 but I never took the time to make a lot of friends (maybe 'cause I used to be really bad conversations? ehh, maybe!). And all the friends I did make on this site are gone and we really don't talk anymore, so here I am! I'd love to talk some really cool people and make some new friends on this site!

Interests: Video games (especially JRPGS), comics, music (all kinds!) and many other things!

Hey there, what jrpgs do you like?

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Aradiane
Knxwledge

Hey there, what jrpgs do you like?

I loooooove the Shin Megami Tensei series! The old Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts and a bunch of other series! I just started getting into the 'Tales of' games. Really liking Tales of Xillia so far. :+)

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
lMatty
Hellooo.~

Hi! How are you doing on this fine day? : D

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Kitten Moonlight
hai how are you?

I am great! Just enjoying my break before my college classes start back up (ugh). How about yourself?

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Harmoany

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How are you doing, today? : D
And very sorry for the late reply. I made this post at 4 A.M., then right after I fell asleep... emo

Cute Friend

9,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Hiya, good morning ! emotion_c8

How's your day going ? emotion_c8
Do you have any favorite musical artists ? x]

Peaceful Hero

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Pinakkuchan

My day has been going pretty alright! Feeling really relaxed right now, which isn't really the norm for me lol. How about yours?

My favorite musical artists would be Sade, Built to Spill, Nujabes, Nick Drake, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and Shad. I listen to a TON of different genres, so I have a lot of favorite artists! What's yours? :0

Friendly Kitten

Cute Friend

9,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Knxwledge
Pinakkuchan

My day has been going pretty alright! Feeling really relaxed right now, which isn't really the norm for me lol. How about yours?

My favorite musical artists would be Sade, Built to Spill, Nujabes, Nick Drake, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and Shad. I listen to a TON of different genres, so I have a lot of favorite artists! What's yours? :0

Oooh, nothing to do today ? emotion_c8
I feel relaxed all of the time ov o ;

Oooh, Nujabes is actually my favorite emotion_c8
I've never heard of those other ones though D:

I listen to all kinds of stuuuff .. I really like video game music though ;v ; " Depends on what mood I'm in though xd; I use Pandora a lot ;v ;

Kawaii Shoujo

Knxwledge
Kitten Moonlight
hai how are you?

I am great! Just enjoying my break before my college classes start back up (ugh). How about yourself?

Eh tired and sick

Witty Fairy

Knxwledge
lMatty
Hellooo.~

Hi! How are you doing on this fine day? : D
Doing great, you? c:
I read that you love the Shin Megami Tensei series?
I recently bought Digital Devil Saga,
Nocturne, Persona 4 and Devil Summoner off PSN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff