Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Duck

a plebeian
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok
no, justin beiber is not a beautiful human being.

More importantly there are differant kinds of feminists, radical feminists and the reasonable ones you speak of. It's like the differance between radical Muslims and the regular ones who just try and survive like you and I, same goes for Christians.

You're right of course; however when a feminist becomes radical to the point that it becomes man shaming they are now misandrists 3nodding

Ah, now they may become misandrists, but what do they claim too be?

The same way a friend can evolve into a best friend once they get more emotionally invested, some women can evolve from a feminist into a misandrist. They are the ones in the wrong. (Sorry for the lack of a better analogy, it is late)

that wouldn't be evolving tho
more like mutating and not in a good way lmao

Oh bother, the pig is talking sense to me. what has my life come to

Floppy Puppy

Fifty Shades of Gross
a plebeian
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok

More importantly there are differant kinds of feminists, radical feminists and the reasonable ones you speak of. It's like the differance between radical Muslims and the regular ones who just try and survive like you and I, same goes for Christians.

You're right of course; however when a feminist becomes radical to the point that it becomes man shaming they are now misandrists 3nodding

The same way a friend can evolve into a best friend once they get more emotionally invested, some women can evolve from a feminist into a misandrist. They are the ones in the wrong. (Sorry for the lack of a better analogy, it is late)

that wouldn't be evolving tho
more like mutating and not in a good way lmao

Oh bother, the pig is talking sense to me. what has my life come to

i have alot of sense to talk into you ;O

Dapper Lunatic

12,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Fifty Shades of Gross
sevath akabane
Fifty Shades of Gross
sevath akabane
I didn't read the OP, but feminists are just sickening. "You're an a*****e! You don't need to open doors for women! We can do it ourselves!" lol

They all need to just die off.

That is not feminism, that is women being misandrists and claiming to be feminists

I don't care what it is. The ones who are doing that need to ******** off. That happened a month ago to me. I held my tongue. She just made herself look like a c**t in front of everyone in the store.

You should care who it is, that is like saying a white guy killed my parents so all white people are bad, but no. Not all feminists are bad, misandrists are bad, and its really easy to tell the diffrence regardless of what they think they are

I said I didn't care "WHAT" it is. THOSE WHO ARE ACTING LIKE THAT NEED TO ******** OFF.

Perfect Duck

Katsu Shunu
Fifty Shades of Gross
Katsu Shunu
Fifty Shades of Gross
Katsu Shunu
if they wanted equality, why didn't they call themselves equalists or whatever?
feminist means they focus on females. period.
they want to focus on females. they only focus on females.
NOT the equality of all. that's not what the movement is about.

do you not understand etymology?

They do indeed focus on femalesif you actually read what I typed I said as much. Just because they focus on females does not mean they ignore the other kinds of shaming.
i'm not talking about other types of bullying or whatever.
i'm talking about how feminism is NOT about the equality of males and females.
it is only about females and their status/whatever.
males are not a part of the word's meaning any more than any other human relating to a female. not just a male.

also, it's not about making equality, but about raising up women. there's no roof on that. no "till we're equal". it's raise up women unlimited amounts, while forgetting about males.

also, good people stand up for human rights, not only feminists.

But that's the thing! Genuine feminists just want equality, I understand what you are saying and yes, Human rights activists are obviously the best kind of people, however people get the wrong opinion on what is and isn't feminism. I guess it's become corrupt but my point of posting this was to elucidate on what feminism is not what it's been strewed to be by the people who claim to follow it. I value your opinion on this matter, and I agree with a lot of what you say, I just thing feminism was put into a negative light because of some bad people. Anyways I just wanted to shed light, I am not a feminist, nor am I trying to make any a feminist, I just wanted to spread a little awareness 3nodding
no, that's genuine good people who believe in human rights and equality.
not feminism.
that is simply not what the word means.
it's used wrong by these people, and i suppose they're attempting to change it. but why adopt the name of a completely flawed movement, instead of choosing to name it what they really mean?

I agree that believing in equality is 100% correct.
but it's not feminism, and people who call that feminism are wrong. feminism doesn't care where males are on the status ladder. that's something else entirely. equality.

Okay. I see what you're saying. As I said I am not a feminist, I just wanted to show what feminism is supposed to be. I guess I am wrong. As long as people know what misandrists are, my mission was completed because blaming feminists for the things misandrists say is the one thing that really bothers me about anything. 3nodding

Perfect Duck

sevath akabane
Fifty Shades of Gross
sevath akabane
Fifty Shades of Gross
sevath akabane
I didn't read the OP, but feminists are just sickening. "You're an a*****e! You don't need to open doors for women! We can do it ourselves!" lol

They all need to just die off.

That is not feminism, that is women being misandrists and claiming to be feminists

I don't care what it is. The ones who are doing that need to ******** off. That happened a month ago to me. I held my tongue. She just made herself look like a c**t in front of everyone in the store.

You should care who it is, that is like saying a white guy killed my parents so all white people are bad, but no. Not all feminists are bad, misandrists are bad, and its really easy to tell the diffrence regardless of what they think they are

I said I didn't care "WHAT" it is. THOSE WHO ARE ACTING LIKE THAT NEED TO ******** OFF.

Sorry I misread. Yes Misandrists are bad people and you should not feel the need to hold your tongue in around them. Women shaming and men shaming are equally bad, im sorry you had to listen to someone like that cry

Dangerous Lunatic

Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok
Fifty Shades of Gross
zhidkosti rok

No no, your analogy is fine.
Also the other problem is which one does society notice, the good or the bad, same for Muslims, a lot of stereotypes float around and the fact that they do isn't alright but still, they are out there, and people look at the bad ones mostly.

You are completely right and it makes me real sad. Anyways, thank you for your input hopefully it helped people too! 3nodding

There's a possibility It does help people, hopefully it does, probably it won't, oh well, good on you.

Transform

wubbles bubbles
rainy cities
i like you

I like you too o3o

get the ******** out of my face

Widow

ur my hero

Perfect Duck

nuclearpiss
ur my hero

I'm really happy that even one person thinks so. 3nodding heart

Widow

Fifty Shades of Gross
nuclearpiss
ur my hero

u look like the love child of james franco and rob sheehan tbh

for real u have my ever lasting gratitude and respect

Perfect Duck

nuclearpiss
Fifty Shades of Gross
nuclearpiss
ur my hero

u look like the love child of james franco and rob sheehan tbh

for real u have my ever lasting gratitude and respect

Thank you for the compliment. Both of them. They really cheered me up a lot 3nodding

Dapper Streaker

5,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rainy cities
wubbles bubbles
rainy cities
i like you

I like you too o3o

get the ******** out of my face

Lmao, damn. Love these days...