Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HOW COME WE CAN'T PUT OUR FISH WE CATCH INTO OUR AQUARIUM.... like some people we don't spend millions or gaia cash on aquarium stuff.. so yeah

can you put fish we caught into our aquarium please and thank you

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
The fish that are caught in the minigame and the fish for the aquarium are seperate types of fish.

Both features are pretty much 'dead in the water' too, so gaia isn't going to update them unless they can see some way to milk us out of more money for it.

If you want fish for the aquarium, try dumpster diving. I get a few fish every now and then there.

Tenacious Duck

10,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Master Slayer 200
You can make the fish you catch into fish you can put in your aquarium 3nodding

Other than that this issue first came up when aquariums were still new but I think it has to do with drop items and all that. I would love to see a boldur swimming around in my tank though xD

Tenacious Duck

10,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Aradiane
The fish that are caught in the minigame and the fish for the aquarium are seperate types of fish.

Both features are pretty much 'dead in the water' too, so gaia isn't going to update them unless they can see some way to milk us out of more money for it.

If you want fish for the aquarium, try dumpster diving. I get a few fish every now and then there.

Gaia really shouldn't touch fishing anymore...even if it stayed free I don't really have the confidence in them to not mess it up. Plus fishing is the only real way to make gold if you're even halfway new (practice in bas'sken and gambino until you can fish durem and catch some boldurs for a couple mil each [I know mils aren't barely anything anymore but much better than the thousands you get for any other minigame and if you don't have the gold to vend you have to get it somewhere] )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff