<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >

Archaic Lullabies
Nega BAMF Noir
xfalathiel
Corgi-osis
T.r.i.s.h.a
Pearldawn
Boop.
Hello all~ This is just a post for all the Shoujos out there. hehe.
Have fun here and chat~
If you want to be changed to pink(Shoujo), quote the post below!

pink or blue? One minute I'm pink, the next I'm blue >.>
Nega BAMF Noir
xfalathiel
Corgi-osis
T.r.i.s.h.a
Pearldawn
Boop.
Hello all~ This is just a post for all the Shoujos out there. hehe.
Have fun here and chat~
If you want to be changed to pink(Shoujo), quote the post below!

Tylios Naviliano

Tipsy Nymph

One Rainy Night
Tylios Naviliano

Tipsy Nymph

deidarason

Piiinnnkkk

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Ungirthed
OMG WHO WAS THE TROLL THAT MADE ME blue!!!
I did e.e I finally got my vengeance! I log off and two hours later people keep turning me pink in this thread...but now...now my vengeance is done and I shall make peace.

you do realize what you just started again right?
how's your robot gonna do when i shoot a mini nuke right up it's a**! scream
I just hope when I log of this time since the past two days haven't pulled through...that I stay blue cause I want to get the blue item -,-

then why did you have to spam the whole thread? i didn't turn you. i think,
though i did now, meaniepants
I was here since this threads beginning..left and joined a healing thread only for people to keep quoting and getting me back here...it gets a tad bit frustrating. kinda like the person that just quoted me on this thread. and more or less it was get everyone because i couldn't remember exact people but i've only posted on a couple pages yet i've been quoted atleast 50 times just on this thread. =.=;

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Ungirthed
I did e.e I finally got my vengeance! I log off and two hours later people keep turning me pink in this thread...but now...now my vengeance is done and I shall make peace.

I just hope when I log of this time since the past two days haven't pulled through...that I stay blue cause I want to get the blue item -,-

I was here since this threads beginning..left and joined a healing thread only for people to keep quoting and getting me back here...it gets a tad bit frustrating. kinda like the person that just quoted me on this thread. and more or less it was get everyone because i couldn't remember exact people but i've only posted on a couple pages yet i've been quoted atleast 50 times just on this thread. =.=;

doesn't mean you had to quote people. you coulda minded your own business or delete your post. easy peasy

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano

doesn't mean you had to quote people. you coulda minded your own business or delete your post. easy peasy
My quotes make up most of the first couple pages...=.= it was before I chose a team so I talked and messed around so I've got quiet a bit of posts just on the first couple pages and throughout. I just rather go to sleep now since I got of my turn around shift instead of baby sitting my avi for two hours or so

Sex Symbol

deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Ungirthed

wow i know how you feel ill let you take your vengeance im pretty sure it was annoying getting all those notifications. and wow theres a blue item to ?? i didnt know this event had items o.o does anyone know what they look like?

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano

Sorry if I keep turning ya blue and I'm logging off now, I'm pretty bad sick and fatigued so Imma hit the hay. Have fun with the rest of the contests, and I hope you get the rest of your achievements if you havn't gotten them.

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Ungirthed
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Ungirthed

wow i know how you feel ill let you take your vengeance im pretty sure it was annoying getting all those notifications. and wow theres a blue item to ?? i didnt know this event had items o.o does anyone know what they look like?
no clue I've just heard rumor and swear I seen a announcement today that said items would be given out at the end of the event or something like that. And it is a team thing but idk =p Thanks for the fun and I hope you have fun, good luck with the battle I'm going to bed now

Sex Symbol

deidarason
Ungirthed
deidarason
Tylios Naviliano
deidarason
Ungirthed

no clue I've just heard rumor and swear I seen a announcement today that said items would be given out at the end of the event or something like that. And it is a team thing but idk =p Thanks for the fun and I hope you have fun, good luck with the battle I'm going to bed now

lol thaks and same to you biggrin goodnight
Pearldawn
Quote me here!
Also, if I'm blue, pink me back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items