Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

So, in the show Arrow they had previously made mention of twp other fivtional cities. Star City, which is The Flashes turf and now he's getting his own show and one other.
That ither is Blüdhaven. Fpr those of you who dont know Blüdhaven is where d**k Grayson went whe. He became Nightwing essentially making that his Gotham. If The Flash gpes well I hope they consider doing a Nightwing series and make it a bit grittier. I think it could be a great way to keep expanding this DC television universe the CW has started

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I hope that they make a Wonder Woman remake. I'd like to see her redo in a modern age. They could always have her be sent to Star City with Arrow just to mess up the Sara/Oliver pairing.
I loved their Suicide Squad episode, and I definitely think a show just about them would be awesome.

Dapper Phantom

Twisted_Misery
I loved their Suicide Squad episode, and I definitely think a show just about them would be awesome.
that would for sure make a good show. Id watch it. The CW should just become the DC

Hunter

Gotham should be come out some time soon to add to the "super hero tv series".
Unfortunately, it's on Fox, so no awesome crossover action is going to happen like it would between Arrow and Flash.
Notorious Sailor Uranus
I hope that they make a Wonder Woman remake. I'd like to see her redo in a modern age. They could always have her be sent to Star City with Arrow just to mess up the Sara/Oliver pairing.

Wasn't there originally something Wonder Woman in the works a few years ago? I wanna say it was a TV show.
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Notorious Sailor Uranus

Wasn't there originally something Wonder Woman in the works a few years ago? I wanna say it was a TV show.

There was this which never came to fruition.

Except the Pilot episode never aired and knowing that it's NBC they hardly keep shows if ever. Seems like they didn't even want to purchase the remake.

Kawaii Shoujo

They should put up the show Aquaman, granted there was only the pilot episode but still... it would be an amazing series.
darkz2005
Twisted_Misery
that would for sure make a good show. Id watch it. The CW should just become the DC

They'd just need to add some more members and it'd be great.
With the CW doing three DC shows, it's already kind of like a branch of it.
Plus, they were going to do Aquaman at one point.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Akaru Renuji
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Notorious Sailor Uranus

There was this which never came to fruition.

Except the Pilot episode never aired and knowing that it's NBC they hardly keep shows if ever. Seems like they didn't even want to purchase the remake.

The CW was thinking about a Wonder Woman show a couple of years ago too but that one never even made it to casting or anything.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd watch the s**t out of a Nightwing series.

I'm also pretty excited for Flash.

Dapper Phantom

Mix Master Maha

yeah, it looks like it could be pretty good. I find it odd that the first villain theyre showcasing is the WEATHER WIZARD

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
darkz2005
Mix Master Maha

yeah, it looks like it could be pretty good. I find it odd that the first villain theyre showcasing is the WEATHER WIZARD

I don't know a lot about Flash's rogues gallery but aren't a lot of his villains really campy?

Romantic Genius

I like arrow. who know. they keep canceling shows tho

Dapper Phantom

Mix Master Maha
darkz2005
Mix Master Maha

I don't know a lot about Flash's rogues gallery but aren't a lot of his villains really campy?
most of them have powers that are just supposed to slow flash down enough that they have a chance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff