Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Lucevia

Ah! Thank you! I keep debating if I should change it, but I honestly
                  like how it looks right now, so I might keep it for a couple of days. :' >

I LOVE SPORTS ANIME. My favorites will forever be Haikyuu, Prince of Tennis,
                  Slam Dunk, Captain Tsubasa, and many many other soccer/baseball animes.
                  Just for some reason I cannot get into KnB; I'll try it later on when I have time
                  maybe when school is out and I don't have to deal with the stress of making
                  lesson plans. : 'D

Speaking of which I really need to start on that lesson plan for my class ...

Eternal Star

apriki

Gah, sorry for not responding D: I got kind of caught up with school ;w;
                  Your current avi is really cute too heart

Anyway, I actually really wanna start Haikyuu and I think I watched Captain
                  Tsubasa before o-0 in Chinese though, because I have these DVD things
                  and I watch them when there's no internet, lol. So I guess KnB is my second sports
                  anime?? And Free! though I'm really confused about Free x-x

What grade do you teach if I may ask uwu?

Noob

Lucevia

That's okay, I completely understand!
                  B-But your avi is too cute!
                  emotion_bigheart

Haikyuu just ended and I'm hopeful that they will make a second season
                  because honestly it deserves another season. Not to mention my favorite
                  female character needs to get animated, so I am hoping for another season! : ,<

Captain Tsubasa was something I watched when I was 7 -8 years old with my
                  bros. I remember I really enjoyed it, but there are times I can't remember what
                  happened in the series lol. FREE IS JUST SWIM BOYS BEING ANGST LOL.
                  Nah, I haven't seen the second season, maybe I will when I have the time...

I was a big fangirl over Prince of Tennis tho~ I recommend that~

I teach kindergarten! I do art with them and help them with homework, so I'm
                  really just like an afterschool teacher for them. It's so much fun though because
                  they always make me laugh by the things they do and say. Ugh, but the challenging
                  thing is getting them ready to be elementary school students. Repetition can be just
                  tedious, but the kids need it.

I'm also the school's "lunch/recess" teacher, so I get to play with grades K-6th. :]
                  I noticed that I really don't like older grades though ... they're learning about their
                  bodies and have issues with parents at that age and I'm just like ... I don't want to
                  relive that and I'm honestly horrible at giving advice in those types of things.

My goal though is to teach the more younger ones ... PRESCHOOL. <3
                  EVERYTHING IS FUN IN PRESCHOOL -- except bathroom accidents
                  but overall its fun. : >

Unstoppable Shopper

hello o u o

Eternal Star

apriki
User Image

Thank you! redface
                  Anyway, Haikyuu is only one season?? Omg, I thought it was more D:
                  I'm pretty sure that they will though if the manga is continuing? It's p
                  popular so yeah <:

For Captain Tsubasa (I think the ones I have are Road to 2002.. or
                  something like that?), I remember this boy who was really good at
                  soccer and thought of the ball as his friend? (I'm thinking that's
                  Tsubasa? lol) and when I was a kid I thought that that was the reason
                  why he was so good at the sport c': But he's prolly just a prodigy?? I also
                  really liked this goalie (I think he wanted to be the #1 goalie in the world??
                  And went to Germany to train or something?) but I don't remember why c':
                  but I remember really liking it and I have the urge to watch it again D:

Oh, and I've heard of Prince of Tennis uwu I want to watch that too. So
                  many things~

Anyway, that sounds like the cutest job ever!! ;u; I also prefer younger kids
                  so I totally understand how you feel~ tutoring them is the best because
                  they understand everything with pictures xD

I tutor some middle school kids and I swear, sometimes I want to hit them
                  in the head D:

Eternal Star

hellocinations
User Image

Helloo cutie heart
                  Idk how I didn't see your post before, sorry D:
                  I am so incompetent
                  How are you~?

Eternal Star

apriki
User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

casual screaming update
                  I started Haikyuu!!

and I'm ruined o mg

...and come with me, just the way you are.
          _____User Image

Eternal Star

User Image

somebody pls
                  volleyball dorks :c

_____User Image

Eternal Star

User Image

I jUST spOLED THE SERIES FOR MYSELF

good bye.
                  (bump)

_____User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces