Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Crazy Jungle Man
Friends wanna have a sleepover then head up to the mountains for a BBQ in the morning. Thing is I love the nerds but they're becoming boring. Or maybe it's just me. No clue but it's bumming me out that I feel this way about 'em.

how old r u guys?
I work tomorrow night and then I'm going to come home and watch One Piece w my ex
then sat. I'm going to lunch w my old roommate for her bday
and after work me and my ex are gonna walk the dog in the woods if it doesn't storm...
and I think I'm having dinner with my friend when she gets back into town too

my other friend is having a big party but...... I don't know if I wanna go

Angelic Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Party Animal 100
this weekend i'm basically doing nothing but sleeping and sitting around on my a** all day playing corpse party and i don't have to go to school tomorrow

so i'm having a good weekend, yeah
Nopokeyloki
Crazy Jungle Man
Friends wanna have a sleepover then head up to the mountains for a BBQ in the morning. Thing is I love the nerds but they're becoming boring. Or maybe it's just me. No clue but it's bumming me out that I feel this way about 'em.

how old r u guys?

Everybody's in their 20's.

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Crazy Jungle Man
Nopokeyloki
Crazy Jungle Man

how old r u guys?

Everybody's in their 20's.

so u would rather friends who were a little bit more edgy? Maybe who wana go to a bar once in awhile?

Big Rare

im just gonna wreck my liver tomorrow and spend sat/sun regretting my decisions
wish me luck baybee

Shy Girl

that sounds fun!! last time i went to a bon fire the fire marshall came and made us put it out lol.

I'm most likely driving 5 hours to Arcadia to either foster or adopt another dog lol. The lady at the shelter here sent me this link in an email, its sad sad so yeah il probably end up going there tomorrow lol.

Huskys need help!

Anybody in south FL want a dog?? lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas