why is this forum so dead there is a ppv going on emo

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
elfdroid

It's not really a PPV...but I don't think most of the forum (which is like maybe 10 people to begin with) watches NXT. I'll watch the show later.

Tiny Shounen

Rumblestiltskin
elfdroid

It's not really a PPV...but I don't think most of the forum (which is like maybe 10 people to begin with) watches NXT. I'll watch the show later.
yeah i guess its not really but like... u gotta pay to have the network and junk??? yeah

man 10 people how do u guys keep up with all the topics cool

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
elfdroid
Rumblestiltskin
elfdroid

yeah i guess its not really but like... u gotta pay to have the network and junk??? yeah

man 10 people how do u guys keep up with all the topics cool

Yeah, but I don't have the network...and I don't think anyone streams the NXT stuff. But I definitely want to watch this event. Looks like they're going to be some good matches on the card.

And 10 people is like...an active day. Like RAW or a PPV. Thursday night, I'm surprised anyone's even in the forum at all right now.

Dapper Puppy

Rumblestiltskin
elfdroid

Ten is giving us too much credit. XD

But, yeah, I don't watch NXT matches unless a new superstar starts promo-ing for raw. Then I go back and see what potential they might have.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy
Ten is giving us too much credit. XD

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When someone posts something like "SO-SO's entrance theme is awesome" it would be common cirticy to post it. You're welcome

Meh, I like Sami Zayne's theme but he's El Generico approve and his theme is very SKA

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Indy EXE
When someone posts something like "SO-SO's entrance theme is awesome" it would be common cirticy to post it. You're welcome

Meh, I like Sami Zayne's theme but he's El Generico approve and his theme is very SKA

That Tyler Breeze song reminds me of the "Pocket Full of Hawthornes" song from Community.

And the Zayne one sounds like they're expecting the "ole" chants for him when he comes out...good call.

Interesting Sweetheart

Rumblestiltskin

Yeah, but I don't have the network...and I don't think anyone streams the NXT stuff. But I definitely want to watch this event. Looks like they're going to be some good matches on the card.

And 10 people is like...an active day. Like RAW or a PPV. Thursday night, I'm surprised anyone's even in the forum at all right now.

Quoting you since you're a Sentai Hero. XD And I wanna be one too.

I'm usually only on Mondays for RAW, if that.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So I am about to get hate for this but am I the only one who hears a lot of "Sexy Boy" within Tyler Breeze's theme?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGreatestSage
Rumblestiltskin

Quoting you since you're a Sentai Hero. XD And I wanna be one too.

I'm usually only on Mondays for RAW, if that.

...You've turned me into a magical girl.....this is why I hate these stupid tag games on here....*sigh* I guess I'll go shave my legs now....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff