Total Votes:[ 2433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Poopoo Pikachu
I wish there were better boots for Sailor Moon, for now I'll stick with my heels!

I agree. The boots from the Moonlight item aren't a good match and any other red boots (which I've looked up and put in my guide in the guild) aren't a fair match either.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Waiting for a posting of Raging Supreme Thunder to pop up.

Questionable Warlord

Thanks for making this guide! I hope Gaia will continue releasing more SM items while Sailor Moon Crystal is airing.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
BIacksmith
Thanks for making this guide! I hope Gaia will continue releasing more SM items while Sailor Moon Crystal is airing.

A question in the AtS came up about Moonie items and apparently there are staff that are fans, so we can probably expect more senshi goodness.

Questionable Warlord

`Hydro

A question in the AtS came up about Moonie items and apparently there are staff that are fans, so we can probably expect more senshi goodness.

That's wonderful news! As much as I like Usagi, I hope we will someday see items that are dedicated to each senshi. I'm a big fan of the outers and I'd love to see a mini RIG of some sort. There are so many things they could put into it.
- improved fukus
- perhaps civilian outfits
- attack or transformation astras
- an item with all planetary symbols
- the talismans or henshin sticks
and of course items based on the side characters. It's really nice to see that SM is still so popular.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Raging Supreme Thunder added.

That's four items in the bundles so far, featuring the main five. Moon, Venus, Mars/Mercury (cutting the first creates the other) Jupiter. I wonder if that's all for the bundles.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
BIacksmith
`Hydro

That's wonderful news! As much as I like Usagi, I hope we will someday see items that are dedicated to each senshi. I'm a big fan of the outers and I'd love to see a mini RIG of some sort. There are so many things they could put into it.
- improved fukus
- perhaps civilian outfits
- attack or transformation astras
- an item with all planetary symbols
- the talismans or henshin sticks
and of course items based on the side characters. It's really nice to see that SM is still so popular.

The planetary symbols and the talismans would be the ones I'd really like to see most because the others we do have a little of. I've done a fair bit of research on items and what we really don't have is good shoe options. sad *just finished a shoe guide*

Questionable Warlord

`Hydro

The planetary symbols and the talismans would be the ones I'd really like to see most because the others we do have a little of. I've done a fair bit of research on items and what we really don't have is good shoe options. sad *just finished a shoe guide*

I see what you mean. While it might be easy to find heels for Mars, Venus and Neptune, it's pretty difficult to find the right boots for Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Moon, Mercury and Jupiter. I mean, boots that actually look decent. All the outdated shoes bend in an awkward angle. With Gaia releasing mainly leg mods, it's going to be a while till there'll be good alternatives unless they do release a mini RIG of some sort XD

Toxic Transmutator

I wonder why they didn't include Saturn's hair, maybe as an Agape version of one of the others. It doesn't really make sense to just leave her out.
Utopia
I wonder why they didn't include Saturn's hair, maybe as an Agape version of one of the others. It doesn't really make sense to just leave her out.
Art of Espionage (with SC Agape) works pretty well for her hair. But yes, it is sad that they didn't include her.

Toxic Transmutator

Lunar Logic
Utopia
Art of Espionage (with SC Agape) works pretty well for her hair. But yes, it is sad that they didn't include her.

I know ^^, but thank you mrgreen .
Utopia
Oh, Nice, and you're welcome! : >

Toxic Transmutator

`Hydro
...I do not know what mask Sailor V is wearing, I'm still looking for it...

Just saw this - I wanted to know that, too, and asked for help in Avatar Talk. Someone found the item for me, it's called "Alruna's Petal".

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Utopia
`Hydro
...I do not know what mask Sailor V is wearing, I'm still looking for it...

Just saw this - I wanted to know that, too, and asked for help in Avatar Talk. Someone found the item for me, it's called "Alruna's Petal".

THANK YOU.

*goes on the wishlist*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
And there's our recolor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff