Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now I want to ask everyone if they want to share some creepy stories of things that have happened or that they witnessed that cant be explained. I am on a weird paranormal kick and I want to know what kinds of creepy, weird ghosty stuff has happened to people.

User Image

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Holy ******** s**t the jackal.

Blessed Poster

this 1 time i actually hooked up with someone that wasnt my type AT ALL

weird and spooky right?

Fashionable Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
The one reminds me of persona 4

Dangerous Gatekeeper

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

Once saw a humanoid being that was half skeletal and half normal human flesh and such, and it had a deer skull for a head and unnaturally long fingers.
It was standing over my 2 year old son's crib, reaching towards him while he slept.
I noped out and threw a sandal at it, and it dissipated and I snatched my son up and just sat in the rocking chair with him and stared at the place it was standing.

I don't know what business it had with my son, but the feeling it gave me made me want to cry. It wasn't a "it's going to kill him" feeling, it was more of a calmness, like the kind they describe in the Slendy creepypasta.

TL;DR: My kid almost got snatched by Slenderman and now that I've seen him I'm going to die too. ;-;

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
I have two stories so i'll put them in spoilers because they're both moderately long

I don't believe in ghosts and s**t but one time i was in the shower and i heard something that sounded like a reeeally really faint scream thing that a child would do and i got a little erked so i decided to get out
i was drying myself and s**t and i bent over to dry my hair and as i looked to the side i saw little hand prints all over the bottom of the shower screen and they were clearly fresh
i didn't feel intimidated or anything though like people say they do when there's a 'bad presence', but i'm not spiritual at all, i try to be as realistic as possible
that was the shower closest to my dad's room, we have two so i haven't used that one since. i have a weird suspicion though that dad sees handprints too, because he has one of those smidgey things for cars in his bathroom, i think it might be to wipe them off because dad is like me
better to be ignorant then think too much about something you'll probably never find an explanation for

My mum lives in this tiny little village about an hour away from the closest town, it's all old and green there and everything about it is so cliche scary story it almost makes me feel ashamed to say that weird stuff actually happened here
this little village has this old bridge that's no longer used because it's too weak or something to be for cars but people can still cross. one time me and 2 friends were mucking around on it at night (it gets even more cliche) and it kinda had that weird feel but i just kinda assumed i was being paranoid because y'know scary old bridge in weird old town in middle of night, i tried not to think much of it.
we mucked around a bit more then got heading home. we were walking past the bridge and i looked over to it and saw this girl in white ******** crawling off the bridge towards me. i looked away and tried not to think about it because i have a history of seeing, feeling and smelling things that aren't really there and it becomes chronic when i'm paranoid so i just figured i was freaking out and tried to stop thinking about it. but i swear the entire way home i could feel something behind me, sometimes even catching on my heel, and my friend occasionally turned around and seemed to check for something which only made me more frightened.
I got home and s**t was all nice and i was pretty relieved and then one of my friends piped up with 'did anybody see a girl on that bridge when we walked past'.
we all saw it, all three of us saw it, and apparently all three of us swore we could feel something following us home
and then to make matters even worse we thought it was a great idea to search it on the internet
after a long, long time we came across that a woman with long brown hair was indeed found dead in the river underneath, a bit away from the bridge, she was a maid or something like that and apparently lived in the village where i lived, and her murderer never found
then we couldn't find the webpage again after that, it's like it just disappeared
it was ******** crazy
i don't know what it was, a massive coincidence or something or whether something was actually there that night but it was really really weird

Seeker

dinkledankle
I have two stories so i'll put them in spoilers because they're both moderately long

I don't believe in ghosts and s**t but one time i was in the shower and i heard something that sounded like a reeeally really faint scream thing that a child would do and i got a little erked so i decided to get out
i was drying myself and s**t and i bent over to dry my hair and as i looked to the side i saw little hand prints all over the bottom of the shower screen and they were clearly fresh
i didn't feel intimidated or anything though like people say they do when there's a 'bad presence', but i'm not spiritual at all, i try to be as realistic as possible
that was the shower closest to my dad's room, we have two so i haven't used that one since. i have a weird suspicion though that dad sees handprints too, because he has one of those smidgey things for cars in his bathroom, i think it might be to wipe them off because dad is like me
better to be ignorant then think too much about something you'll probably never find an explanation for

My mum lives in this tiny little village about an hour away from the closest town, it's all old and green there and everything about it is so cliche scary story it almost makes me feel ashamed to say that weird stuff actually happened here
this little village has this old bridge that's no longer used because it's too weak or something to be for cars but people can still cross. one time me and 2 friends were mucking around on it at night (it gets even more cliche) and it kinda had that weird feel but i just kinda assumed i was being paranoid because y'know scary old bridge in weird old town in middle of night, i tried not to think much of it.
we mucked around a bit more then got heading home. we were walking past the bridge and i looked over to it and saw this girl in white ******** crawling off the bridge towards me. i looked away and tried not to think about it because i have a history of seeing, feeling and smelling things that aren't really there and it becomes chronic when i'm paranoid so i just figured i was freaking out and tried to stop thinking about it. but i swear the entire way home i could feel something behind me, sometimes even catching on my heel, and my friend occasionally turned around and seemed to check for something which only made me more frightened.
I got home and s**t was all nice and i was pretty relieved and then one of my friends piped up with 'did anybody see a girl on that bridge when we walked past'.
we all saw it, all three of us saw it, and apparently all three of us swore we could feel something following us home
and then to make matters even worse we thought it was a great idea to search it on the internet
after a long, long time we came across that a woman with long brown hair was indeed found dead in the river underneath, a bit away from the bridge, she was a maid or something like that and apparently lived in the village where i lived, and her murderer never found
then we couldn't find the webpage again after that, it's like it just disappeared
it was ******** crazy
i don't know what it was, a massive coincidence or something or whether something was actually there that night but it was really really weird

I'm really sorry you and your dad feel that way. Especially considering you'll never know that you'd have never figured it out. But I'll leave you be.

On topic: Nope. Nothing personally sorry. As far as I can remember. I block things out when they make me too sad so I think I might have that capacity for other terrible things and I have that funny feeling like I'm forgetting. Not helpful sorry again.

Blessed Raider

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I once saw the spooky skeleton of spookiness.

XNabnabX's Wife

Sex Symbol

in my old office a radio turned itself on by itself
everyone was convinced that building was haunted haha
i cursed this lady once and she broke her leg and her cat died
Sarcasdick

Once saw a humanoid being that was half skeletal and half normal human flesh and such, and it had a deer skull for a head and unnaturally long fingers.
It was standing over my 2 year old son's crib, reaching towards him while he slept.
I noped out and threw a sandal at it, and it dissipated and I snatched my son up and just sat in the rocking chair with him and stared at the place it was standing.

I don't know what business it had with my son, but the feeling it gave me made me want to cry. It wasn't a "it's going to kill him" feeling, it was more of a calmness, like the kind they describe in the Slendy creepypasta.

TL;DR: My kid almost got snatched by Slenderman and now that I've seen him I'm going to die too. ;-;

well thats different, i dont think ive ever heard of something like. But usually infants attract things like that sometimes
dinkledankle

it was ******** crazy

that does sound like it came from a horror movie kinfd of lol. But pretty freaking weird if it did actually happen to you

Golden Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Gatekeeper

metaljumky
Sarcasdick

well thats different, i dont think ive ever heard of something like. But usually infants attract things like that sometimes

I've asked all of my pagan friends, and I've got answers from
"It could be an Earth elemental" to "Stuff the house full of sage to the ceiling and burn it down"
But most of them don't even have an idea as to what it is.
Google also has no answers for me.
Wish my scanner was working, I'd upload the pic I drew of it for ya.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff