Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image
•°o.O Unatos Blackwell O.o°•

Location: Prince Baelfire's Room xxxxxxMood: Annoyed at the mess but concerned for Baelfire xxxxxxCompany: Baelfire

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Alain had entered the dining hall but the sheep was too distracted by Vasuki. Unatos waited, frowning at Vasuki before he noticed the serpant was amused by something. What could he possibly find so entertaining? Unatos certainly did not find any of this funny. There were guests, royalty it seemed, that were going to be roaming their halls any second and Vasuki wore that smug expression that just made Unatos want to slap him. However, Unatos was not the violent type. He was quite the opposite. The sheep would rather garden than pick a fight with a snake. Of course, as Unatos thought of retaining a peaceful approach, the serpant's tail found its way around the sheep's body and Unatos grunted but remained still. The sheep had never been so unfortunate as to be the prey wrapped in either of the castle's serpants' tails, and after feeling the air slowly squeezed from his lungs, he knew he would not miss the feeling. His arms were pulled tight to his body and he did test what room he was given, to find he was not given any. Unatos glared up at the serpant as he began to speak to him. Vasuki's voice had a certain quality to it that always made the sheep shiver. He did not know if it was because of their animalistic traits or not, but Unatos did fear the man.

The purple haired sheep was taking slow breaths as he felt his anger boiling inside of him. Vasuki declared that he would have continued to make Unatos do his sheets even if he was no longer doing his duties. How absurd! Other servants were not forced to do their duties, why would the serpant ever make him continue his? Did the sheep not suffer enough to be practically invisible most of the time, that when he would choose to slack off someone would crack a whip over him? As the tail tightened, Unatos did the worst thing he could do; he exhaled. Once he did, he could not fill his lungs with air to breathe. The sheep grunted as he tried to move, making himself just enough room to take shallow breaths. While Unatos was trying to breathe, Vasuki continued his speech. He reprimanded Unatos for speaking so rudely to him. Why should he not have been rude? Unatos had pulled out the table cloths and napkins to fold and Vasuki stole one of the clean napkins he just folded to wipe the dust out of the china! In what way was that helping?! His thoughts were screaming in his mind before his eyes started to roll back in his head. Would you not guess that at that moment the sheep was losing consciousness that there was a ruckus above them? Now who in the world was making such a noise and why?

Just when he started to panic, Vasuki's tail loosened and Unatos gasped for air. Damn this serpant! Damn Vasuki and damn this curse! If the curse had not fallen upon the castle then the man would not have as much power as he did. Unatos had moved past damning the curse for his own well-being and started focusing on how it gave the wrong kind of power to the wrong people. Being locked in a castle for one hundred years made him case less about selfish anguish... well, to a degree anyway. As Vasuki slithered to a chair and sat, Unatos rubbed his stomach in pain before he heard the clock ticking the new hour. Ah, so that was why Vasuki let him go. Now the sheep was amused for once as he watched Vasuki transform back into a human. As that tail split and turned into two pale legs, Unatos watched silently. Vasuki was handsome. Make no mistake about that, but when that mouth opened.. The sheep's thoughts were cut short as his own transformation took over him. He let out a groan as his horns retracted into his head, and his long purple hair shortened before darkening to black. Unatos exhaled in relief once the transformation was over. His skin was still pale, his eyes were the same normal, boring gray that they always were, and he looked and felt human once again. Unatos rolled his shoulders and tilted his head to the side briefly. His eyes shifted to Vasuki who had moved to sit by the fire. He blinked when he noticed that Vasuki was not alone. Alain came in too? When did the feline slip in? Unatos sighed softly as he dusted off his shirt. Vasuki was not a snake anymore, correction, he did not -look- like a snake anymore. Unatos walked toward the doors of the dining hall and turned back to look at Alain and Vasuki.
"Forgive me, dear Alain, I did not hear you come in. Vasuki, the day I wish to stop completing my duties there will be no force in Heaven or on Earth that will make me return to them. For that day, will be the day the curse is lifted and I will never return to this place. Now, if you will excuse me there seems to be someone hell bent on giving me more work to do."

Unatos left the dining room, closing the doors behind him as he heard voices from Azazel and Alvan, and one voice that he could only assume was from one of the other guests. His gray hues shifted toward the group, as he stepped away from the dining hall doorway. He could see Princes Alvan, Zephyr, and Azazel talking to the guests but another figure descending the stairs pulled his attention away from the group; Lucien. Unatos' lips pulled into a thin line as he watched the guard find his place in the background and the sheep's eyes glanced up the stairs. Suddenly the wheels were turning as to what all the noise was about. Prince Baelfire was not at Lucien's side. The sheep closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his growing anger as his jaw tightened and he ran his fingers through his hair. As he opened his eyes again, Unatos walked silently past Lucien and up the stairs to Prince Baelfire's room. The trip up the stairs was not long, but Unatos could not help but notice several of Bunrakuken's feathers scattered here and there. The servant let out a sigh as he bent over to pick them up. The least he could have done would have been to pick them up.. I hope he is alright.. Unatos tucked the feathers into one of his pockets to dispose of later, and turned his attention toward Baelfire's door which had an alarming bend in it.

The servant deadpanned as he stared at the door. If this curse was not eternal, he would have liked to kill the serpant prince. Unatos let out a sigh as he stepped forward to knock on the door before he entered to find an absolute disaster. He thought preparing the guest rooms was bad. This... was atrocious. Unatos' gaze slowly drifted to the ceiling as he prayed for some redemption after having to pick up after these spoiled people for so long. Ah, but he knew there would be no redemption. No relief. And nobody to pick up the mess but himself. If the broken room was bad, seeing Baelfire's disgarded tail on his bed and shedded skin throughout the room made it worse. Unatos walked further into the room, slowly picking up knocked over furniture, gathering broken pieces of wood, and sweeping the shedded skin into a pile as he stood back up to have his eyes roam the room for more to clean up. Unatos' eyes stopped on an open closet and the naked prince that stood in its open doorway deep in thought. The servant swallowed as he set down the broken wood he was carrying and he stood back up to take off his jacket. He wore a simple, thin, black shirt underneath and he approached lord Baelfire with his jacket opened for him.
"Forgive me, Master Baelfire, I did not see you until now. Please, you should not roam around so exposed when we have strange guests in the castle. Are you hurt?" When he asked for redemption earlier he certainly did not mean to see one of his prince's naked, especially not Baelfire. The man was handsome, gorgeous even, and that fact alone was enough to pull at Unatos' simple heart strings. When the man talked, his voice could make one melt... however, that was if the man was not throwing a tantrum.

"Oh, please, this is all I can give. What else do you need from me? I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces. So, whatever this is, this thing that now I've become. You hate it so much. You keep on running from it. No matter the distance. No matter how, no matter how far."

ooc: Unatos' normal form
BLStoner
kiri_chan08
McCookieJar
phannyyy

Gui Zhou's Waifu

Feral Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

User Image

A quiet click was heard when the door was closed behind Lucien. Glancing over his shoulder from the bed, Baelfire’s lips twisted to a slight frown. Secretly he had hoped his lover would have not followed his orders and kept him company for the remaining time till the curse lifted. Of all the orders Lucien constantly disobeyed, he decided to obey this one. Tch, typical. Maybe the guard was as excited as the rest of the castle to welcome their uninvited visitors. Or maybe, just maybe, Lucien actually feared his life and allowed Baelfire to have his space so he could cool off. The young prince had a notorious history of killing people for petty matters when his anger got out of hand. Blood stained these pallid fingers of his. Even when the curse fell upon the castle Baelfire was guilty of killing some of the little servants whom were left in the forsaken castle. However since Lucien, Baelfire’s vicious rampages seemed to have been reduced.

Pretty eyes stared out the frosted over windows as he let out a groan. His breath came out as a faint cloud of smoke. It was getting so damn cold; he would kill for someone to hold right about now. The serpent often spent his miserable moments in the company of others or in solitude, asleep. Weary eyes began to close as his tail coiled around him in a futile attempt to keep warm. Even though his heart beat, and blood flowed throughout his veins, when cursed, his body did not release enough heat to keep him comfortable.

Bae’s slumber was cut excruciatingly short when every clock in the entire castle sang the tune that would end their curse for the night. Rolling on his bed, he looked over at a gold frame grandfather clock in his room – it was time. Propping himself up, he looked over at his sapphire tail that was slowly becoming dull in color. It was no longer as lively as it was a mere moments ago. The skin felt incredibly tight all of a sudden and he knew it was now time to shed his dying skin. The only thing he actually considered a curse out of all of this was transformation. It was so – nasty. Hooking his thumbs into the hem of his heavy tail, Baelfire wiggled out of his reptilian body. As the tail slid off, it left a trail of thick mucous like slime that coated his pale legs. Climbing out of his tail entirely, he left the appendage on the bed, not minding the fact that the sheets were spoiled. He made his way to his cabinets, opening the twin doors to look through an array of button up dress shirts that hung neatly. Itching his shoulders, Baelfire continued to flake off the scales that were falling off him with every move he made. It created a hefty mess, seeing that Baelfire’s entire body was covered in scales, including his face.

"Forgive me, Master Baelfire, I did not see you until now. Please, you should not roam around so exposed when we have strange guests in the castle. Are you hurt?"

He recognized that voice, but who was it, and why did it sound so close by. Abandoning his previous mission of finding some clothing, Baelfire turned to face the other with no shame of his nudity. Why should he? The handsome male took pride in his beautiful appearance. His charms was only half of what he used to seduce men, the other half came from his well-groomed form. Soft hair fell across his face, a short ponytail messily done to keep some hair out of his eyes. He was slim, yet chiseled. Baelfire also took pleasure on the fact that his body held not a single scratch, nor did he take well to someone trying to harm his body, whether it be a heated battle or a fiery roust in bed. ”Roam around? Baelfire tilted his head as he examined the sheep. A smirk tugged as his lips as he recognized Unatos. ”I thought I was alone in the privacy of my own room, I must have overlooked, my apologize Unatos.”

Ignoring the jacket that was being offered to him, he took a step forward towards the other. He reached out and let his fingers run through the male’s hair in a curious way. ”I must admit, as precious as you look now, I prefer you as the little sheep you are. There is just something…” Bae took another step forward, sealing the little room that was between them. If it were not for the jacket Unatos was holding, Baelfire’s naked body would be against the other. ”…so divine about you when you’re cursed. I would love to devour you, by your permission of course. Baelfire’s hand fell from the taller male’s hair as he turned away and walked towards the bathroom.

The water was heard running as Baelfire prepared a bath for himself. ”Speaking of guest, what do you think of our unwelcome visitors?” He spoke from the bathroom as he stepped inside the tub before making himself comfortable and resting his head. He preferred not to meet these guests of theirs, in fact he had no intensions of meeting them. Also, his brothers made it very clear that it would be better for the well being of the castle and their inhabitants if Baelfire stayed out of sight. Yes, he was still slightly offended by the fact his brothers cast him away. It did not matter, he rather stay here and bath; furthermore he needed to clean off after the curse fell. Besides, he wanted to spend some alone time with Unatos. Baelfire shared his bed with many people of many ranks, but there was something about Unatos and his innocence. It was something Bae did not want to trick into getting. Baelfire did not mind working for this one a little bit. Good comes to those who wait, right? Even if Baelfire were to never manage to bed Unatos, there was just something so different, so pure that always left the Prince curious for more. ”Have you meet them Una? Who are they? Are they handsome?” Opening his eyes, Baelfire looked at the other playfully, almost as inviting him in. ”Would I want to ******** any of them? It was a rhetorical question which he did not expect the other to answer. He simply wanted to fluster the other up. Bae would nail anything that would move, everyone knew that.

User Image
                                          User Image

With || Unatos XXXXX[/white]Location || Bathroom > Bathtub XXXXXMood || Relaxed

Devoted Star

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU
THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU

MAY THEY CONVERGE TOGETHER
                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                      AND REACH OUT TO YOU

Was his brother stupid?

Of course he was. He acted like this was no big deal, as if a human with animal ears and a tail was just part of the norm. It wasn’t like it was an illness, but it was definitely NOT normal. He really hated that no one seemed to notice that it wasn't normal, just only like they were humanoid pets. Were they blind? Were his brothers seriously blind?? There wasn’t supposed to be “magic” around, the world had enough troubles as it was. And then his stupid, STUPID eldest brother had to go and seriously just act like it was no big deal, like it was nothing. Was he not paying attention? Did he think this was a game? The people in the castle could slaughter all four of them in their sleep and cook them for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner for the next day. This was a big deal. This wasn’t safe, not for anyone.

Darius was only thinking about the warm bed, about how “cute” the guys were with their animal qualities, and not considering the consequences of his actions, what could happen to them, how this could, and would most likely, end. No matter how nice one of them looked, they were still… supernatural and unnatural and just anything BUT natural. He didn’t want to go inside. He didn’t want to even be in the stables, not close to any of these people. At the moment, he was even sick of being so close to his brothers.

Fredricke was a very solitary person. He knew no one cared, so he refused to be tricked by their false “kindness”. And to be stuck in a carriage for hours on end with endlessly cheerful brothers was suffocating. Despite Mikkel’s tears at the beginning of the road, the other three had spent the time talking while Fredricke wanted to disappear.

The young man with the fox ears excused himself and disappeared into the house, then another person appeared.

Another, much bigger, person. Fredricke was silent as he shifted his singular gaze to the newcomer. He was like the man clad in white in manner, but much more bold. THis man was tall and he was clearly the Lord of the Castle. However, he looked oddly… normal. In fact, when Fredricke glanced to Zephyr, the man in white, he was looking more normal than before also.

Was he seeing things?

Fredricke resisted rubbing his eyes because it was rude and he would get an earful if he did anything REMOTELY rude. But this man introduced himself as another lord of the castle, as Azazel, and the young prince couldn’t help but wonder how many other “lords” of the castle there would be; how many mouths they had to feed.

The more he thought about it, the more dread took hold of his fearful heart. He didn’t want to go. He didn’t want to go, yet his feet blindly followed his brothers and the “Lords” inside the house.

“Darius knows what to do.”

Yeah. Sure he did. He thought this was a game. He thought it was safe. Trust Darius because he’s the oldest, follow him without speaking out because he’s the oldest. Because he’s the heir to the throne, don’t go against him. To go against Darius could be counted as treason. So shut up and stay quiet and be the perfect little brother to make Darius’s stupidity look smart. Don’t be smarter than him, don’t be better than him.

Darius was a fool.

Mikkel and Iefyr were being lead by a fool. Darius was going to get them all killed. All because he couldn’t contain his childish excitement and thought everything would be just fine and perfect because EVERYTHING in Darius’s world was PERFECT. Maybe it wouldn’t have been so perfect if he stopped seeing everything in pink and rainbows and started looking at the world as it really was; Fredricke saw it, his parents saw it, but his brothers were blissfully naive. Even if they all had their “issues”, they still didn’t get it. None of them did. Mikkel was exempt because as the youngest brother, he was supposed to be protected. However, he was still way too stuck in his happy world to even worry about things. Not that Mikkel didn’t worries, but he still thought the world was perfectly perfect. Just like Darius.

It all made Fredricke sick. All of it.

The second youngest stayed silent as Azazel lead his brothers inside, but Fredricke stayed rooted to the ground. He knew he was “supposed” to move. He was supposed to go inside with everyone else, to blindly accept generosity from suspicious strangers that were animal one moment and human the next. He was supposed to be polite, because getting angry was wrong. Being suspicious was wrong. Having any other opinion than Darius’s was wrong. Fredricke frowned, and looked over his shoulder to the entry of the forest. He could escape, if he wanted to escape. In all honesty, he would rather take his chances in the black forest where the animals would be a little wild rather than be eaten by freakish half-human beings.

But he caved. There was nothing he could do. If Fredricke tried to leave, one of his brothers would stop him. He really didn’t have much of a choice.

Fredricke trailed behind his brothers quietly, his steps light and deliberately softer than everyone else’s. His hand was on the hilt of his rapier, and if he got the chance, he would take it; he wasn’t afraid to be the bad guy. If he had to, then he would hold his sword up to the big guy’s, Azazel’s, throat if he had to and get his brothers out.

LOCATION :: in the entryway of the house COMPANY :: his brothers, azazel, zephyr FEELINGS :: ticked off, ignored

Ferocious Blob

User Image
                                    Alain stayed silent, listening in on the brief conversation between the two other servants. He wasn't paying much attention to them, but being in the same room, he couldn't help but overhear. It was the usual, Unatos mostly not losing his composure and Vasuki getting offended and trying to break that wall of calmness around the sheep. Why were all the serpents which inhabited the castle so difficult? The feline thought about it for a second and sighed, even before the curse the two had already been hard to handle. Which was probably the reason why the witch chose to give them a snake-like form. It really suited them.

His mind drifted away to one of the Princes for a moment. To Alain's very own blue-haired nightmare, but a snap from the fire brought him back to the dining room. He groaned and rubbed in his eye with his hand, as if to kill the image which had just disappeared, so that it would never appear again. Then he heard some shuffling beside him and golden orbs shifted to the now occupied spot next to him. It seemed that Vasuki had give up on doing more chores and went to warm himself by the fireplace. Great. He thought, if he had still had his tail, the tip would be moving up and down in annoyance. He just didn't know how to handle either of the snakes, but the one who was now next to him was a bigger question mark.

When he heard his name, Alain turned to look at the sheep servant, who apologized for not noticing him. ''Ohh, don't worry about it Unatos, good luck with Bae- Master Baelfire.'' He said, correcting himself at the last second and smiled as the servant left the room. the cat didn't mind the fact that he hadn't seen him come in, he hadn't spoken up after all. And since the curse he always seemed to move without a sound, probably due to his feline form. What he did mind though was that he had been left alone with the always pleasant Vasuki. It was a relief the curse had fallen, he'd seen that the snake had squeezed the air out of someone's lungs just now and wouldn't want to experience that. It seemed rather uncomfortable. Not to be desired.

He had also heard the ruckus from upstairs and wondered what or who had gotten Baelfire all agitated again, no, actually he knew very well who had done it. The snake princes's little boyfriend without a doubt. He frowned at the thought, getting slightly annoyed. Then he looked at the tall guy beside him, ''Done with your chores already Vasuki?'' Alain asked ironically, not actually interested but it was awkward just sitting there while saying nothing. He poked another piece of wood into the fire and brushed a single hair out of his eye. ''Shouldn't you cook up a delicious warm meal for the guests? They're princes you know? At least one introduced himself as one.. And their appearance suggests it. If you want I can help you.'' He sighed, not actually knowing how the snake would react to his babbling, but whatever. He didn't really care, and he was clueless as to what other chores he could do. He was excited because of the newcomers though. He really hoped they would break the curse.

party : Vasuki
                                    ''''

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SO CHEER UP AND DRY YOUR DAMP EYES
xxxxxxxxxAND TELL ME WHEN IT RAINS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I'LL BLEND UP THAT RAINBOW ABOVE YOUxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXX AND SHOOT IT THROUGH YOUR VEINS
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

██████████████████████████████████▐▐ ♂♥♂

THE SILVER SOUND IS ALL AROUND
xxxxxxxxxxxxAND THE COLORS FALL LIKE SNOW
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE FEELING OF LETTING GO; I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab The little brown-eyed servant felt his face and neck turn hot at the mention of the red mark on his face. He smiled at Nim a bit sheepishly.
                                                                      "Well...I may have been running inside on four legs, and my nails skidded on the floor since it was hard and slippery since I had been in the snow, and then the sun set so I changed back in the middle of running soooo...I stumbled and got to sample the flavor of the floor. " He was of course, rambling. He did that when he was excited or nervous. And he was almost always the former. Mika watched with genuine interest the cat servant who was no longer a cat. It made him feel warm and happy inside to see his friend so focuses and active. He hoped Nim would be up all night so they could talk and play and...whatever it was Mikas did with Nims. But. ..at the same time, Mika knew better than to get his hopes up too much. Nim seemed to have some aversion to people and being awake. And that was too bad...but Mika tried not to let it bother him enough to make him sad. Of course it often did, but he tried.

tab Even as a human, Mika could smell the yummy pastries and bitter coffee. Just once (or maybe twice...) his slender little hand snaked up to help himself to a fresh baked treat. He warmed his hands on the flaky golden crescent; even though they were inside, the chill of the night nipped at the servant's fingers. Once he knew that he wouldn't scald his mouth, he munched while making a satisfied "mmmm~"
                                                                      " Nim! You're really good at baking! You should make treats more often! " Especially since that would mean Mika could help him in the kitchen. But Nim was in full work mode, delegating others around. He noticed that a number of other cooks had prepared dishes of meat and fruit and breads and vegetables that were all leaving the kitchen. ..almost orderly. Seemed like everyone was excited, and a little nervous. And just barely dared to be hopeful.

tab Mika bounced up to Nim, who instructed him to NOT carry the coffee. He huffed, cheeks puffing out. " I would be careful! " he contested, lip drawing out in a pout. But Nim was usually right, so he made no complaint outside of that. He instead joined the busy throng and carried out dishes and silverware and other not-hot things. On one of his trips, he saw Alain and Vasuki. Mika trotted up, eyes bright and shiny. " Hi Alain! And Mr. Vasuki! Aren't you excited? ! I am!! And guess what! I haven't even dropped anything yet!"

tab He could hear strained conversation and a group of oncoming footsteps. He recognized his Lords' and grew slightly anxious. Nonetheless, he slid in by Nim, who was all business. Mika wiggled in place. His heart was fluttering like a bird. It wasn't long before they arrived within earshot. He waited for Nim to greet them, and then piped up, " Hi! It's me again!! We worked really hard so I hope you like it! " If the guests looked closely, they would be able to recognize the cheerful, wide brown eyes from a certain talking dog.

███████████████████████████████████████▐▐ ღ ♥ ღ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ° ° ° ° ° I GUESS I'LL NEVER KNOW
                                                                      WHY SPARROWS LOVE THE SNOW
                                                                      LET'S TURN OFF ALL OF THE LIGHTS
                                                                      AND SET THIS BALLROOM AGLOW~

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image
                                                                              x

tab The snake had to stop himself from laughing at the sheep. Such a day was so far off, so such words were nothing more than a silly little dream in which Vasuki would happily crush. There was no better way to destroy a person than to put out that little light at the end of the tunnel, to make them realize there would be no escape, that things would never change. It was a miracle everyone remained sane the last century or so, but there would come a time when the ticking of the clock would become a constant reminder that time was just an illusion, that mercy didn't exist and that this was truly hell on earth. Ah, but for Vasuki, this was paradise and everyone else was just a toy to amuse him in this prison.

tab Such delicious thoughts grew sour when reality bust into his mind via the voice of the other kitten in the house. The serpent sneered for a moment before he smoothed out the cloth about his waist. "Tch. Chores? Hardly, I've simply done Nim a favor, one he is going to repay me for." He brought one leg over the other, arms moving across his chest as he leaned against the fireplace. "And have you gone and bumped your head? The last time I cooked anything for anyone was decades ago, when we tossed that old hag out on her a**." He scoffed and looked away from the other, afraid his own IQ would drop from just making eye contact with him.

tab And then it came in. That horribly adorable thing that Vasuki dreamed of destroying. It's excitement already giving him a migraine. Seems everyone had their selves all wound up over these new faces, giving Vasuki all the more reason to be bitter about them. Of course, there was one thing he was excited about when it came to these guests. They would be perfect for crushing the hopes of everyone here and all they had to do was have a little mishap with Vasuki and his venom. A wicked grin painted his face, making it all too clear just what the serpent had in mind.

location : Dining Room xxxx music : Caravane - Amour
                                                                              company : Unato & Alain > Alain > Alain & Others
                                                                              ooc : Sorry for the wait. My internet is continuing to act up and I've only recently remedied the issue at hand while creating a few more in the process. Totally worth it though.

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Blackwood castle tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Darius, Fredricke, Mikkel & other people around them tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ Silhouette tab tab tab ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs xxx

tab tab tab tab I'll watch the night turn light blue. But it's not the same without you,
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Because it takes two to whisper quietly; the silence isn't so bad

"Come, brothers, let us stay the night. We are lost as it is and they are generous enough to share their hospitalities to us. It would be rude not to take this opportunity to get out of the cold and recollect our bearings."
                                                                    The decision Darius chose made Iefyr's heart feel heavy and he almost felt disappointed, even though he knew very well that it was most likely for the best.
                                                                    It would be just pure madness from them not to accept the invitation to the foreign castle, and honestly, what other choices did they even have? Going back to the carriage seemed stupid and it would just be very odd from them, since they had been found out already and their driver was most likely gone missing once and for good.
                                                                    None of them knew how to drive a carriage like that, and the snow and the darkness that had fallen upon them made it even harder. Continuing by foot would end up very poorly for them, firstly they would get lost and then most likely dead. Still Iefyr couldn't say that he was enthusiastic about Darius's acceptation.
                                                                    Nevertheless, the carefree and fearless grin Darius wore as he spoke to them didn't convince Iefyr. He knew his brother better than anyone, and no matter how easygoing his words were, and how excited he looked Iefyr knew that there was more than that.

It didn't come as a surprise for him that Mikkel was the next one to open his mouth. Of course the youngest of them would be scared, and for a good reason. Iefyr himself was able to keep his face mostly neutral because of his sword, as he trusted his own skills with wielding it.
                                                                    “F-Fyr, is it really okay for us to stay here?”
                                                                    Mikkel asked and moved closer to him, which made Iefyr turn towards his little brother and give him a small smile.
                                                                    "We have been invited, after all.. So I do believe it is alright. At least for them. Still.." Quickly he let his eyes wander around them, just to make sure they still had that small privacy to speak just the two of them. Nevertheless, he kept his voice silent.
                                                                    "Stay close to me." That was rather unnecessary, since Mikkel was already clinging onto his cloak like his life was depending from it.
                                                                    For a moment Iefyr thought about holding his brother closer, taking his hand, or just pat his shoulder and try to encourage him, but he didn't.

He glanced towards Fredricke, just to make sure he was still there.
                                                                    After the accident Fredricke had gone through they had been close, but after that Fredricke just shut everyone away from his life. For some time Iefyr had tried to stay close to his him. He waited behind his door, talked to him without getting answer, he tried so much to make his brother smile again, but never succeeded. It either meant that he just wasn't capable, or that Fredricke just didn't accept any help he was offered. And it left Iefyr bitter.
                                                                    But still he does care for his brother, but he already has reckless big brother and still very fragile little brother to look after, and he just couldn't try to save someone if they didn't want to be saved. So with time he just decided to let Fredricke be, but he never really ignored him.

After Darius dashed after the male that had just introduced himself as a prince. Iefyr wasn't sure what to do. Follow him or not to?
                                                                    The hesitation didn't last for long and soon he found himself walking towards the castle where the strange prince and Darius were heading at.
                                                                    They were going to enter a castle that was most likely filled with creatures that were not supposed to exist. People with animal parts and talking animals. No, no. That was absolutely crazy, it couldn't be real. But what kind of sick dream it would be? He had never dreamed anything like this, it just couldn't be dream. It felt too real after all..

His legs carried him towards the shady castle, closer and closer, and each step he felt how the shadow got heavier upon them. Or maybe it was just his imagination?
                                                                    Mikkel clinging onto him he finally reached Darius at the doorway to the castle, where another male was waiting for them.
                                                                    He didn't look like a servant, and soon enough he introduced himself as a lord of the castle. Iefyr glanced over his shoulder and looked at Mikkel for just a small moment, before he raised his eyes back to the brown haired man with greenish eyes.
                                                                    "Excuse me..?" Iefyr suddenly asked and took a step towards the male, now standing beside his older brother. "I do know we were invited, and I appreciate that as we are in a situation rather difficult now, but that does sound.. Almost too good." His voice had a hint of suspicion, and he let his eyes remain on the male that had called himself Azazel. Even the name sounded cold.

Before Iefyr even knew they were led into the castle. The odd pressure never left, it just seemed to grow and get harder and thicker. The very step he took into the castle through the large door his blood went cold and he was just barely able to keep his hands from trembling. Maybe it was just the cold?
                                                                    What he had now seen was that both prince Zephyr and lord Azazel seemed to be very human. They didn't have anything weird or too eye-catching, in absurd and disturbing way at least.
                                                                    As his attention was now on the castle, more specifically in the enormous main hall they were led to. He didn't know what to say about the castle. It seemed.. No, there were no correct words.
                                                                    It was a lot different than the castle they had lived in.
                                                                    Finally he raised his other arm, and gently placed it around Mikkel's shoulder, pulling the younger prince closer. There was no guarantee yet what was going to happen.
                                                                    He turned his eyes towards Darius, but for his disappointment the eldest brother didn't reach his gaze. With voiceless sigh Iefyr moved his eyes back forwards and followed without words the two princes that were still leading them onwards.

OOC :: I honestly feel bad for making a post like this, but I got so frustrated after my post disappeared three times, so here's a lazily written piece of s**t so we could move on .__.
                                                                                                                                      Nekos and Cream
                                                                                                                                      Kawaii Haya-nee
                                                                                                                                      Ryuna Bloodmire
                                                                                                                                      Gui Zhou

Feral Kitten

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxx░T░h░e░ ░l░a░c░k░ ░o░f░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░c░a░n░ ░l░e░a░v░e░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░m░a░r░k░s░.░.░.░
                    xxxxxxxxxxx⋰B⋰u⋰t⋰ ⋰y⋰o⋰u⋰ ⋰c⋰a⋰n⋰ ⋰l⋰e⋰a⋰r⋰n⋰ ⋰t⋰o⋰ ⋰o⋰v⋰e⋰r⋰c⋰o⋰m⋰e⋰ ⋰t⋰h⋰e⋰m⋰.⋰
                    xxxx

xxxUser Imagexxx

"If I'm going to just live taking someone else's place, then it'd be better if I could just be a pebble.”

xxxx

For a day that turned out to be a rather unique one, the morning started out every other one had for the past century. Ashton woke late into the morning to the sound of Nikolai’s soft breathing in his furred ear; the fruit bat was nuzzled in the crook of his neck, fast asleep in his animal form. The tabby himself had only fallen asleep a few hours ago, but there was work to be done around the castle, even if many of the other servants didn’t even bother to do their own chores. Not that he really minded, as long as they didn’t interfere with his cooking and stayed out of his way until he was done, Ash was perfectly content to let the servants lazily carry about their lives.

Like a particular cat and an annoying serpent.

Though Nim was a pleasure to chat with, especially about a certain caffeinated beverage. Vasuki on the other hand, well, the serpent and his...tendencies could quite frankly leave him be for the rest of the eternity and he wouldn’t even care in the slightest.
                              Not to seem rude or anything of the sort, but honestly now.

Letting out a large yawn, the pinkett rubbed a pale hand tiredly across his eye before arching his back in a stretch. A bare foot on the ground was the only warning Nikolai had before Ashton slipped out from beneath the warm covers. Not that Nikolai minded much; he just proceeded to make his way to a perch and made himself comfortable upside down before falling back asleep. Shivering slightly now that he lacked the warmth of his own personal oven, Ash made his way over to his small wardrobe and grabbed a very large cream sweater and a pair of chocolate colored pants specifically made to accommodate his tail. He quickly got dressed and made his bed before leaving, bidding Niko a farewell as he did so. Making his way to the kitchen, Ashton went about his day.

And went about his day he did. Ashton slipped in and out of places without even being noticed. He cooked a little because he felt like it, cleaned a little here and there, and had a lovely glass of tea once he felt like he had done enough for the day. Cleaning his cup, Ashton made his way out of the kitchen and down the corridor, switching to his feline form in a motion that was as fluid as running water. He half-trotted, half-walked down the corridor, avoiding the occasional foot falls of a stray servant or two, and made his way to the winter wonderland that laid outside, just waiting to be enjoyed by his paws. Pausing just centimeters away from the white sparkling sheet, the tabby lifted his nose to the hair and took in the surrounding scents. The crisp cold air, the fresh snow, all of the lovely fragrances winter had to offer. Placing a tentative paw into the snow, Ashton reveled in the cold shock that raced up his foreleg. How wonderful snow was! A delighted purr escaped him as he leapt fully into the snow. His tail swished happily back and forth and his whiskers twitched in content.

Minding his own business was one thing, but when Mika’s barking sounded off into the distance, the tabby couldn’t help his blooming curiosity. Slinking off into the woods, Ashton took to sticking by the trees. Treading carefully and quietly, Ash sunk his claws into a tree and hefted himself up to the branches. The scene the laid before him was one he had not been expecting. Alain and Mika stood before a grand carriage, and in front of them, stood...guests? Crouching low as to not be seen, the servant stayed a few more moments, taking note of each of the four guests. They definitely looked to be of royalty, and if Ashton had to take a wild guess, he would say they were brothers...It would seem things just got interesting. With one final glance, the tabby gracefully lept down and disappeared through the trees.

Making his way back to the castle, Ashton headed straight to the shared room of his and Nikolai’s, weaving through the now bustling servants. Well now, it would seem news of our guests travel fast. Regardless, his brother wouldn’t have heard the news- most likely still sound asleep in their room. Switching forms, Ash quickly opened the door and went inside. Glancing at the clock, he noticed that it was almost time for the curse to be lifted, and the pinkett did not believe Niko wished to take a bump to the head simply because he was still sleeping upside down in his fruit bat form when the change occurred. Ever so gently, Ashton took the the little bat in his hand and began stroking his fuzzy head with his index finger, “Come now Nini, it is about time you awoke. It is almost time, and there’s been an interesting development you need to hear about!”

Looking up at his little brother with his big blue eyes, Nikolai let out the bat equivalent to a yawn before he fluttered over from Ash’s hand to their bed, where he promptly changed to a more human form, ”It’s already that time?” No sooner than the words escaped his mouth, the clocks through the castle rang true and clear. Ashton’s furry appendages folded into his body and his eyesight turned for the worse. Nikolai’s talons turned to thin fingers and the feather fuzz the dawned his body began the fall to the floor, revealing creamy pale skin in its place. Brushing off the last of the black fuzz, Nikolai made his way over towards the back of his little brother and wrapped his arms around his neck, nuzzling his nose into Ashton’s soft pink locks, ”You smell like strawberries Ashie...have you been baking again?”

Ashton let out a little huff, “Niko, you always say I smell like strawberries, but yes, I made strawberry shortcake earlier today, as well as those raspberry pastries I was telling you about the other day. Rolling his eyes, Ashton wormed his way out of Nikolai’s embrace and turned to face the darked haired servant, his hand on his hip, ”Now, if you would spare me a moment, dear brother of mine, I have really exciting news for you. The castle actually has guests!”

Nikolai blinked owlishly at his little brother, ”There are guests? Are you positive they’re just not rumors Kiddo?”

”No, you dummy, they’re not just rumors! I saw them with my own eyes.There’s four of them, and if I had to guess, they are brothers of the royal kind.” Ashton’s voice held an annoyed tone to it, assuredly not amused by his brother’s words. Rolling his eyes, the younger brother grabbed ahold of his the older’s shoulders and half led, half pushed Nikolai to their shared wardrobe, ”Hurry up and get dressed. The lords are most likely to lead them to the dinner hall, and I know Vasuki isn’t going to make the meal, so I’ll have to pick up his slack.” Seriously now, it wouldn’t hurt the serpent to do a little cooking every once in a while for others. Turning around, Ashton took a moment to himself to calm himself and to brush out any tangles that may exist in his hair. Once he was satisfied, he put on his pink framed glasses and blinked at the sudden change in his vision. Smiling, he turned to his now dressed brother and grabbed his arm, ”Well let’s go then. I have work to do, and it would be rude of us not to greet the guests.”

Within a short time, Ashton and Nikolai entered the dining hall via the kitchen. Needless to say, the pink haired servant was shocked to see food already placed on the tables, and that of all people, Nim was the one leading them. Realizing that it was unsightly to be standing there with his mouth open wide enough to catch flies, Ash quickly schooled his features into a pleasant smile and made his way over to his dear puppy dog friend, “Hello Mika! Isn’t it lovely we have guests?” Looking over at the arriving princes, Ashton allowed himself to take better note of them. There were two blonds and two blunets it seemed. The oldest blond seemed lively and relatively happy, while in stark contrast, the youngest blunet seemed very timid. However, out of all of them, the prince that caught his attention the most was the one with the short blond hair with an eyepatch. Honestly, by his posture you would think that he would be attacked at any given moment. While he couldn’t speak for Lord Azazel, Mika and himself were far from intimidating. Making his way over towards the tense prince, the pinkett bowed slightly in respect before rising to flash a friendly smile, ”Hello there! My name is Ashton, and forgive me for speaking out, but I assure you we’re not going to make a meal out of you...well I won’t and my brother Nikolai sure won’t- he doesn’t eat meat. He let out a small giggle at the thought, ”So relax a little and enjoy the food. You won’t find the need to cut any throats with that dear blade of yours. I promise you, I’m unarmed.” He raised his hands in mock surrender before a little fit of laughter escaped. Turning on his heels, he looked over his shoulder at the prince, b]”I’m going to go for now, but if you need me or my brother at anytime, feel free to ask for us.” Giving the prince a little way, Ashton jovially made his way over to where he had left Nikolai with Mika. Latching onto Nikolai’s arm, the pink haired servant turned to look at Mika with a mischievous sparkle in his in eyes, ”Well now, is it just me, or are things about to get very interesting around here?”

”That way, there'd be neither misunderstanding nor confusion, and then even you wouldn't know me... "

I am in the Dining hall With Nikolai> Nikolai & Mika > Fredricke > Nikolai & Mika - eveyone in the dining hallWhile Actions and thinking, 'Well this is interesting...' And how does this all make me feel? Intrigued, Curious, Mischievous.Out ¤ Of ¤ Catnip: For right now, Nikolai just made his appearance in Ashton's post since he spend the entirety of the day sleeping. From now on though, they're have separate posts c: I hope this is okay ^//^

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image Location: Main Hall xxxxxxMood: Lustful but Focused xxxxxxCompany: Prince Zephyr, Prince Azazel, Prince Alvan, Rickie, Miki, and Iefyr.

♕ Darius Morrowind ♔

This was all very exciting! Was it not? The princes were finally out on an adventure together, of sorts, but this was something Darius had always dreamed of doing. About the only adventures he ever had back home involved trying to convince one of their knights to bathe with him in the woods. That never worked out; the man was loyal to a fault to his duties. Although, after what happened between Darius and the stable boy he knew it was better that way. Darius always wished that his brothers loved doing something spontaneous like him. The most he could ever convince his brothers to do was to enhance their sword play together. However, that was not the sort of thing he wanted to bond with his brothers over. It was true that he enjoyed sword fighting, but he wanted his brothers to enjoy doing something with him because they wanted to not because they felt obligated. Darius knew how infuriating it was to be forced into doing something and he did not want his brothers to face the same fate when it came to every day affairs. They were all so young and full of life, but Darius was the only adventurous one of the bunch. Call it childish, call it reckless, call it whatever you wanted. Darius Morrowind's gut was speaking loudly over whatever fears his brothers tried to warn him; too many times he had ignored it and bad things happened.

Ah, but Darius needed to focus on what was ahead of him. That 'what' was actually a 'whom'. The blond was looking at the back of Zephyr when the little brown dog from before ran past them. Zephyr reassured the prince that their presence would not be a burden and he sighed in relief. He hated the idea of imposing on an entire castle for their driver's ignorance. Darius heard the last bit of the dog's conversation telling them that he looked forward to serving them. There now, what was so scary about that? Okay, yes, a talking dog and a feline-man was not natural. But did this brothers not still have a hint of belief in magic in the least bit? Darius still believed. He had always believed that there was a bit of magic in the world still. If there was not, then would the stories not die with the idea? Darius had to believe. He simply must! Otherwise this was going to be a very strange dream that he did not want to wake from just yet. Darius' eyes followed the little dog until the lower half of a man caught his attention. Before his eyes even had a chance to look up at who the legs belonged to, he heard a deep, smooth voice enter his ears.

That voice, Azazel Leopold's voice. Gods, that voice! Who in the world could have a voice so sinful and be real? Darius' blue hues darted up to see the man's face and it was clear as day that the man's features certainly did not disappoint. A sudden heat filled and turned Darius' stomach as he listened to lord Azazel inform them that dinner and their rooms were being prepared. A million inappropriate thoughts filled his mind that he swallowed back and invisioned Sir Beric scolding him over. However, his dear Beric was not here, nor were his parents, so he was allowed to think whatever lewd thoughts he wanted! His current subject of thought turned his back to lead them further into the castle and Darius took a moment to look back at Zephyr. They were both introduced as Leopold, Zephyr being the second oldest, making Azazel Leopold one of the other princes. Azazel's appearance and demeanor gave off the impression of a king rather than a prince. Perhaps he was the oldest? Darius took another good look at Zephyr, noticing the man's scales were gone. Wait, scales? Darius frowned slightly at having missed that detail at first, but shrugged it off. He tilted his head curiously but did not speak of the loss of the feature. Instead he noticed how Zephyr's skin had a new warmth of color to it and the color suited the man quite well. The color may not have been much, but it made him stand out under those white clothes. Darius felt those nagging thoughts pulling on his sense of desire. The Leopolds were unfairly handsome. Were there more Leopolds to behold? At this point, the blond would have ventured into the castle just to see how everyone looked rather than worry about getting out of the snow.

Ah! Another man stepped from behind Azazel and introduced himself as Alvan Leopold, the youngest. Gods, this man was attractive too! Castle Blackwood was practically an Eden of gorgeous men, from what he had seen so far, and Darius hardly knew what to do about his coal of desire slowly being fanned by each prince. Was it so bad to think this way? He was finally away from his parents' and knights' disapproving nature of Darius' needs. Besides, it was not like these men were servants, they were princes! Would that not be quite the slap to his father's face? Darius felt a chill run down his spine at the thought of his father and he shook his head to focus back on Alvan. Alvan had dark hair and eyes, with a warm complextion like Azazel. Alvan looked to be the complete opposite of Zephyr. Well, except maybe their cold demeanors. Alvan had quickly turned around and looked back at them to give them a warning. A warning that Darius actually heard over his racing heart.

"I warn you when day breaks- do not be afraid if someone does try to eat you that does not appear quite human."

Oh bugger. He was never going to hear the end of this from Iefyr. Perhaps even Rickie might open his mouth to scold him for taking them into this castle. Although, Darius would not mind being scolded by Rickie if it meant that his brother would talk to him rather than past him. Well, he would listen to his brothers once they were inside and amongst themselves. They still had to venture inside, did they not? It would be terribly rude to suddenly deny the offer after such a bold and ominous statement. Darius pinched the bridge of his nose a bit as he followed after the Leopolds.

Iefyr spoke up behind him to interject. Darius closed his eyes tight and stopped before opening his eyes to look over his shoulder at his brother who walked up to join his side. His closest brother, figuratively, emotionally, and physically, presented the statement that he could feel resonating over all of his brothers' heads. It was like a bell that was ringing in Darius' ears now as he looked from Iefyr, to Mikkel who was clinging to Iefyr, and behind them to Rickie was currently being talked to by a servant of Blackwood Castle. Darius slowly turned his attention back to the Leopolds in front of them. The blond missed Iefyr's gaze and let out a soft sigh. Again, Darius had been too hasty in his decision. He thought it would be best for his brothers. Why not have an adventure before galavanting off to get married to some women none of them knew or cared a damn about. But.. something in his gut still told him that this stop was necessary. This stop was supposed to have happened. This stop was a destination of fate.

Darius looked over to Iefyr and he recognized that distrustful look. He also recognized that disapproving tone that Iefyr always used against him when he did something he should not. Darius gave a small smile and whispered,
"Mon etolie, please. I know you are all scared, but you must trust me. I will never lead you all to your deaths..."

"It was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums. People couldn't believe what I'd become. Revolutionaries wait, to see my head on a silver plate. Just a puppet on a lonely string. Oh who would ever want to be King?"

OOC: ---
Varjoaika
Kawaii Haya-nee
Gui Zhou
Nekos and Cream
lost-silent-star
Z e r r -- Ran

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ℳIKKELℳORROWIND

"people are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered. l o v e them anyway."

❄ ❅ ❆ ▌▌ ▌▌❆ ❅ ❄

With Iefyr's arm protectively wrapped around his shoulder, Mikkel had to resist the urge to bury his face in his older brother's chest and just... shut out this entire ordeal. He'd never been the type to deal with stress very well and their current situation was proving to be one of the most terrifying moments of his entire life. Their carriage driver going missing, a servant that wasn't fully human, a talking dog... and now they were currently being lead through the castle's main hall, which was certainly grand but it was also old. He wouldn't say it was decrepit but... instead of giving off a welcoming air, the main hall seemed cold, like it was hiding something horrible about the castle. Mikkel wasn't accustomed to uncertainty of this nature; the lingering possibility that Castle Blackwood had many dangers in store for him and his brothers kept the youngest prince on edge. Even with warm rooms and a grand dinner being generously offered to them, he couldn't bring himself to trust these people. In an attempt to ease his thoughts a little, the youngest Morrowind prince occupied himself with eyeing the main hall's beautiful but strangely dated architecture. Just how old was this castle?

Once they were past the large entry hall, Prince Azazel and Prince Zephyr began leading them down a long corridor. Mikkel had no idea where they were being taken to but if he had to guess, they were probably heading for the dining hall. He stayed close to Iefyr and shot Darius and Fredricke worried glances every now and then as well. He was a little jealous of how easily and excitedly Darius was taking all of this. On the other hand, Fredricke looked, well, really angry about being here. Holding his tongue for now, Mikkel went back to observing their surroundings. Even Castle Blackwood's hallways looked like they had been built a couple hundred years ago. Not in the sense that the place looked unkept, but merely in its design. The furnishing, the woodworking... Mikkel almost felt like he had only ever seen them in his history books. He wasn't sure if this throwaway observation of his piqued his curiosity or further heightened his wariness.

It wasn't much longer before the smell of food reached Mikkel's nose. Just as he'd guessed earlier, they were heading for the dining hall. His stomach groaned quietly with hunger and the young prince honestly wondered how he was even in the mood to eat at a time like this... Just then, a new voice sounded in the long hallway and Mikkel looked over to find another person next to Prince Azazel. He introduced himself as the youngest prince of the castle, Prince Alvan. For a split second, he felt the possibility of friendly relations with this man for they already had something in common. But that sentiment was quickly crushed by the next thing Prince Alvan said. Mikkel went pale again, gripping even tighter onto Iefyr's cloak. Daybreak... What...? Eat them?! Not quite human?! The youngest Morrowind prince started panicking internally, wishing with all his might that this was just some crazy nightmare. Darius drew closer to Iefyr all of a sudden, so he watched his older brothers whisper between themselves, too stricken with fright to properly pay attention to their words. But he caught the last bit and shivered. He really did trust Darius... but he couldn't help fearing that this situation might be beyond even his precious eldest brother.

When they finally reached the dining hall, Mikkel was extremely relieved to see that all the servants bustling about seemed normal in appearance. Perhaps Prince Alvan had just been teasing... telling a little joke to diffuse some tension. Mikkel still felt tense and wary but he could at least admit to himself that he was happy about the lack of magicky things and not-quite humans. For the meantime, he had relaxed enough to let go of Iefyr's cloak. He turned to the first servant that addressed them (rather monotonously at that) and brought a hand to his heart, bowing his head in thanks.
                                                        “...Yes, it's quite cold out. Thank you for preparing us warm food and drink on such short notice,” he said, smiling gratefully. He was relieved his voice didn't shake as he spoke; he still felt very nervous. The next servant who addressed them was an excited, joyful brunet. Mikkel felt a little better after hearing such a jovial welcome but then it hit him-- What did the young man mean by it was him again? Mikkel studied him closer and felt a chill go through his veins. His eyes... the talking dog... There was no way... The youngest prince swallowed roughly, forcing himself to believe it was just an eerie coincidence. He tipped his head lightly again and managed a smile at the brunet, who had most definitely not been a talking dog earlier. “Thank you for all your hard work,” he said sincerely. He then turned to look at Fredricke, noticing that a pink-haired servant had been directly addressing him. He missed their conversation but the servant seemed friendly at least. Perhaps Castle Blackwood wasn't as bad as he initially thought it was... Still, he couldn't quite bring himself to relax fully. It seemed like his gut feeling about this place wasn't changing any time soon.

❄ ❅ ❆ ▌▌ ▌▌❆ ❅ ❄

"people really need help but may attack you if you do help them. h e l p them anyway."

where: main hall > dining hall tab whom: my brothers, the three leopold princes, friendly servants tab mood: scared and uneasy but hopeful tab ooc: omg guys i did my best to make everything cohesive ok

SilentHillSweetheart

Z e r r -- Ran

Kawaii Haya-nee

Nekos and Cream

Varjoaika

Lyokni

Ryuna Bloodmire

Decisive Informer

XOXOXOXOXOXOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing there by the doorway to where the others were, Lucien silently observed them from afar. The young princes were beginning to introduced themselves to the others, however, the only one who hadn't introduced themselves was Baelfire. Well since nightfall had come and they have revert back to their human form, should he had at least come down and greet them? More so, in Bae's circumstances and as to what he had mentioned, he was not needed. He was abandoned and therefore, left unattended by the needs of his brothers. Even so, one of the brothers could of have at least go and greet them? Whatever. It's not his duty to make sure that they greet their guests. To Lucien, he's just a simple commander of a guard that protects these idiotic princes from being harmed by the likes of the outside world.

Still observing them, someone had caught his attention. Noticing that it was the young sheep, Unatos, he found his eyes as they were set on him but were soon adverted away. Indeed the two had known each other for quite a long time but for whatever reasons, the two rarely ever spoke since then. In the past, after the confession with Bae and how Bae had denied their relationship, no one was there to comfort him. They judged him and threw unnecessary words at him. Neglected him for being stupid to even confessed about his relationship with the prince. Although, during that harsh time of being ignore and neglected, Unatos was there. He was kind, loving, and wasn't afraid to speak to him about his thoughts of this matter. More so, the two often spend their days together after that little incident. Truth be told, as Lucien recalled, he did remembered making a slight promised to the young sheep telling him that if or whenever he did end up leaving the kingdom, he will gladly take the sheep with him. Even now he still holds that promised but a few weeks after their little promised, Lucien went back to Baelfire. It seems as though the prince couldn't live without him and his loyalty to the prince's comes first. However, after getting back with Baelfire, he had cut some ties off with Una and hadn't spoke to him since.

Once Unatos had made his way up the stairs, Lucien took one last glance over to the young sheep as he had disappeared toward the East Wing. Closing his eyes for a split second, he turned his attention back to the crowd who had now entered into the castle. Narrowing his eyes at them from afar, he found them slipping into the dining room as they disappeared from view. After a brief observation, he decided to head toward the entrance and made his way out. He needed to have a brief conversation with Leon and as to why he spoke so loudly within the castle grounds. Even the other guards who are here are astonished and afraid that he will eat them alive. Whatever, just because Leon's that type of guy, that didn't mean that he had the right to scared off the other guards that are here. Lucien wasn't afraid of him. He clearly wasn't indeed. In fact, he would love to have a spar with him. Perhaps struck him with his shining sword and make him bleed. Oh how fun would that be if he could just simply finished him off. Oh yes, the fun of killing someone who thinks that they are the commander of this kingdom. Whatever, Lucien doesn't give a s**t. He will by all means necessary kill off that guy and tossed him to the hungry animals that lives in the woods. Indeed he will. He's isn't a guard for nothing. When things doesn't go his way or whatever he sees that is unpleasant to the kingdom or disturbing, he WILL kill off anyone who goes against him. Hm, more than likely, give no mercy.

As Lucien headed out into the cold, the snow beneath his feet made a slight sound as they were being stepped on. The white blanket of snow slowly began to piled the castle grounds when he made his way around the castle only to find Leon and few others. Observing the man from where he stood, he came to an immediate stop. His eyes narrowing at the others as they gave him a look before leaving him and Leon alone. Once they were gone, Lucien took a few more steps toward Leon and simply eyed him in the eyes. "...You were loud earlier? What were you telling them?" He questioned as he waited for an answer.

Once Leon had given him an answer about what he had told the other guards, a small little irritation irked him. "Is that so? You told them to guard the castle gates and telling them to pick up their pace? How delightful for you to do that, Leon. Even so, I cannot tolerate you doing that to my men. More so, you are still underclass than they are. You may have ranked a little higher but there are still superiors over you, such as myself...Now then, shall we have a little spar? Perhaps if you prove me that you are worthy, I will dismissed your act of commanding the other guards. But..If you lose, I will get to terminate you and if I lose, you will do what you wish with me. What do you say?" Lucien gave Leon some time to think and when the man had finished thinking, he had agreed to spar with him.

Getting ready as he had positioned himself, Lucien took out his sword and patiently waited for the man to draw out his sword. Once he did, the two fought merciless as their swords collided making sparks fly everywhere. The sound of metals hitting alongside as they force their weights on them in order to bring down the other. It had been about a good twenty minutes later when Lucien found Leon falling onto the ground and without a second thought to it, he pierced his sword deeply into the man's heart leaving him dead as he had gasp for air. His eyes widen upon losing to Lucien and soon the blood that had seeping out was now tarnished onto the beautiful blanket of snow. Leon is finally dead as he rested onto the ground lifelessly. The guards who had witnessed this had said nothing. They were too appalled that Leon had lost well not likely so. They knew that whomever had gone against Lucien, they will die by the likes of his hand. Lucien gave no sorrow nor mercy. Better yet, he thrive to killed and from what they have heard, he had come from a family of mercenaries.

Once finishing up Leon, Lucien pulled out his sword and clearly wiped the blood off with his a handkerchief. As the blood was being wiped away, he glanced at the dead body before sheathing his sword back into place. Squatting down, he grabbed onto the man's leg and dragged him toward the stables. The blood had made a trail in the snow as the body was dragged. Not long, Lucien finally arrived at the stables and from there he encountered the young hyena, Timothy.

Dropping Leon's leg onto the ground, Lucien noticed how Timothy had his knees up to his chest followed by his arms as they were wrapped around it. Curiously wondering as to why the young male had done this, he finally asked him, "Why are you sulking? Did something happen or are you just here to cry yourself out?" He paused and glanced over to Leon's lifeless body then back to Timothy, "Anyways, if you have nothing better to do, would you mind helping me for a bit? I've got a body and I need help to dispose of it. We wouldn't want our guests to be afraid of now, would we?" Lucien stated and extended his hand out toward the hyena as he waited for the young man to take his hand so that the two could leave the stables and go out into the woods to dispose of Leon's dead body.

Where: Downstair somewhere > Outside > Stables tab Whom: The other princes/guests > Una > Leon > Timothy tab Theme: Clicky! tab OOC: . . . . . .

Varjoaika
    Ryuna Bloodmire

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

tab Azazel took that moment to size up their new..."friends." It had been established that they were royalty. That in itself was interesting, and the vampire couldn't help but wonder why on Earth the royal family had decided to send them out in the dead of winter. That was just asking for trouble. More interestingly, how did they manage to make it through the forest, and so close to the castle, when it hadn't been done in decades? A less cynical man might have said, "it was happening for a reason." But Azazel was not a less cynical man. But if he had to feel anything about it, it would be...impressed. Surprised. He had to admit, it was strange that they weren't kidnapped or attacked or mugged by anyone or anything, in the last moment going off track and ending up right here. ...yes, a less cynical man would certainly have an opinion on that. Azazel's beautiful gray-green eyes carefully examined each of them while they walked. The blonde who had addressed himself as Darius was apparently the eldest, but the tall and slender man with dark hair appeared a more domineering type. The man--or more appropriately, boy--with blue hair (how strange?) carried himself in a way that reminded Azazel of a mouse. He almost felt bad for the lad. Finally there was the brother with the eyepatch. He was wearing a scowl, and looked entirely gloomy. Hmn. This certainly was an interesting bunch.

tab When Alvan popped in and offered his two cents, Azazel rolled his eyes dramatically. Gods, he loved Alvan, but his favorite brother could be...well, a brat.
                                                                  "Van! Come now, is that really necessary? You're going to frighten our guests right out of their skins. Please, brother," he murmured. Azazel kept Van by his side, and stroked the back of his hand affectionately. He caught the sound of Darius murmuring a promise to his siblings. His gaze flickered towards the blonde. Azazel had noticed the way the eldest prince followed his own form; he was nearly drooling. The vampire scoffed.
                                                                  "Listen to your brother; if we wanted to cause you harm, we would have."

tab Soon they were in the dining hall, a number of the servants making nice with the princes. Azazel stepped up and noticed a little flash of pink. Ashton. If he had to be perfectly honest, the little pastel kitten was one of the vampire's favorite servants. He approached the boy, and as he walked by, stroked his hand through the kitten's hair, giving him an affectionate little scratch. Aside that, he did not disturb him, or mind the other servants much attention. The lay of the table was producing such delicious smells, it made Azazel's mouth water. He was beginning to very much regret having already eaten that wolf heart and spoiled his appetite. Oh well. Not gorging himself would allow him the chance to focus on learning more about these princes. He looked around the room and noticed Baelfire had yet to make an appearance. Just as well. If anyone would terrify and emotionally scar the newcomers, it was Bae.

tab Azazel took a seat at the head of the table. It wasn't a minute before a servant had come and delivered in front of him a crystal goblet with something that looked like a very dark red wine. He thanked the man politely, who ran off to go tend to the others.
                                                                  "Please, sit. Eat. Be warm," he bidded the princes. Azazel rose a hand, and moved his beautiful long hair from his face. It went several feet down his back, and he let it drop freely without ponytail. When he spoke again, he was addressing no one in particular, but his eyes found themselves resting on Darius.
                                                                  "You must all be very weary. I would be delighted to hear about your trip, and how it brought you here." He lifted the glass to his lips and drank elegantly.

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image

Girard Radomil

"Attention, we have got a medical emergency. The patient's condition is critical and fading. Oh, I've got this under control, but there's no guarantee. Now should you question this professional opinion that's time we'll spend wasting."
xxxAnd oh, if you wanna see, go on and tear it out of me.
This case is possibly the worst that I have ever seen. I see how vulnerable we, as a people, can truly be.
xxxAnd oh, if you wanna see, go on and tear it out of me."

What. Was all. That. Racket? Did nobody in this godsforsaken castle sleep?! A groan of annoyance came from underneath white sheets. The owner of the groan opened his dark brown eyes to see that the man he had fallen asleep with was already up and about. A sigh left his lips as he realized he had overslept. And I mean, really overslept. It was almost that time... The sun was starting to set and Girard was still sleeping in Prince Zephyr's bed. Girard rolled over as best as his body would allow him to and he brushed his long black hair out of his face. The man threw the covers off to reveal his arachnid lower half. Still exhausted from the night before Girard clumsily tried to get his bearings while finding a white button up shirt to wrap around himself; probably one of Zephyr's. If Zephyr had gotten up so early why did he not wake him as well? Girard's six black spider legs found the ground and he let them carry him toward Zephyr's door of his tower. Yes, it was normal for Girard to have slept in Zephyr's room. They had done so many, many, many times before. However, each morning they separated. Zephyr would go to do his own thing, and Girard would find his place on the ceiling outside Zephyr's room. But -this- morning...well, evening, it was as if the whole castle was out and about. What in the world was going on?

Girard shut Zephyr's door behind him and climbed up onto the wall next to him before starting his descent from the tower. Girard was very tall as a man. Standing at six foot five, Girard was something to be feared. He carried a dark aura with his dark hair and eyes, but when it came to a certain prince he was entirely different. Girard sighed as his rather large spider body carried him down the tower wall. As a spider, he was bigger than the livestock, and he often prayed upon them when the going got rough. Normally, Girard would just eat whatever the little feline, Nim, decided to cook up. If he decided to cook anything at all. Girard yawned as he finally reached the opening to the stairs of the tower and he crawled out from the top of the doorframe to continue his journey on the ceiling. A journey that would have taken a normal being at least ten minutes, took the spider only three. That was when Girard noticed a little birdy roaming around the hallway.

A small smirk formed on his full lips as his used his web to silently descend from the ceiling behind his prey; Bunrakuken. He was so very close until the clock struck that fateful hour and Girard closed his eyes. The doctor carefully set all six of his feet on the ground as he transitioned from beind half arachnid to mostly human. Then his extra legs completely disappeared into his body and all the was left was the very tall doctor that should not have been in the castle in the first place. A soft hum left his lips as he reached out to grab the back collar of Bunrakuken's shirt. Girard pulled it tight to make sure the bird could not get away as he walked closer to whisper into his ear,
"Bun-ra-ku-ken~ what -are- you doing so noisily at this hour, hmmm? Tell me, why is there such a ruckas about the castle? Hmmm~?"

"Honey, release my heart, if you,
Honey, release my heart you let me go.
Release my heart, if you, Honey
Do not let me..
Do not let me go."

Location: Somewhere near the tower xxxxxxMood: Annoyed xxxxxxCompany: Bunrakuken

kiri_chan08
Guys, the yaoi panel. I'm dying XDD

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image
•°o.O Unatos Blackwell O.o°•

Location: Prince Baelfire's Bathroom xxxxxxMood: Curious xxxxxxCompany: Baelfire

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Standing, holding his jacket out for the prince, Unatos watched as Baelfire turned around to address him. The sheep's gray hues stayed on the man's face. It was not that he did not wish to look upon the naked body of the prince, lord knows almost everyone did, but Unatos recognized that every part of Baelfire was attractive. To look upon his face unscratched, soft features was sensual enough for a servant. Seeing any other part of the prince, especially given his status, would practically be a sin. Unfortunately for Unatos, Baelfire was Lust in the flesh and that sin walked right up to him to tease its prey. Unatos cleared his throat after listening to Baelfire apologize for walking around in his own room naked and the sheep shook his head. "Normally your room would be private and I would never address the matter. However, it is the state of your door that brings the privacy of your room into question..." The sheep stopped talking as Baelfire walked closer to him. That beautiful creature, that could have been made by the gods and nobody would have questioned his beauty, reached out to run his fingers through the servant's hair.

Every fiber of Unatos' being was screaming for him to lean into that touch. His muscles ached as they tightened, determined to keep him as the statue he always was, while Baelfire spoke of his current appearance. Baelfire's praise to Unatos' once normal appearance was interrupted by the prince pressing his naked body against the jacket that was between the two of them. The prince was so very cruel. Unatos stood tall, simply watching the prince's eyes, as Baelfire remarked on how he preferred Unatos' cursed form to his normal self. The prince continued on to say that he would love to devour the poor sheep with his permission. Unatos held his breath, refusing to give in to such an idea as Baelfire's hand fell from his hair and he turned to head for the bathroom. The sheep's eyes closed slowly as he took the opportunity to calm his racing heart while letting out the breath he was holding. Baelfire was very cruel.

For years, Unatos had grown up around the princes. He changed their sheets, mended their clothes, and made sure their curtains were all taken care of properly. They were not the most fun tasks, especially given Baelfire's promiscuous affairs, but Unatos valued being able to be useful. Having someone to wash your sheets and your clothing was essential, was it not? However, during these years Unatos felt as if he were a fly on the wall. A presence that was perhaps felt but never seen; learning about the princes and their affairs through the linens he tended to daily. Baelfire became a subject of curiosity for the simply sheep. He always wondered what it was like to be held by such a man, but he never ventured to find out. After all, master Baelfire always got whatever and whomever he wanted. After a hundred and six years it was painfully clear that Unatos was not wanted by Baelfire. So then why was the prince suddenly so flirtatious? Very, very cruel indeed.

Unatos listened to the water being turned on, unaware that he was staring off into... well, definitely not space. The sheep's eyes darted back up to the back of prince Baelfire's head as the man sank into the tub. Baelfire then asked him about their guests. The last question made Unatos' eye twitch a little in annoyance. How could Baelfire ask him such a question and expect him to answer it with any kind of knowledge past the obvious? The servant lowered his arms and folded his jacket to set upon Baelfire's bed before venturing over to the bathroom.
"My lord, I have not met them yet. What glimpse I caught of them was very brief, but they appeared to be higher rank than common folk. Your brothers were greeting them and I believe they were heading into the dining room first. " Unatos walked further into the bathroom to find a brush to scrub Baelfire's back. The servant moved to grab a small stool to set behind Baelfire and he sat on it as he brought the brush up to dip into the water. Unatos raised the brush to gently scrub the remnants of Baelfire's cursed form from his back. "They may or may not be handsome, my lord, but their looks would never reach yours."

The sheep let out a soft sigh as he moved the brush up to scrub Baelfire's shoulders. When the scales and ...goo were all scrubbed away from the prince's flawless skin Unatos set the brush down. He looked up to Baelfire's hair and smiled softly. For someone who valued their looks as highly as Baelfire did, he was a bit of a mess right now. Unatos reached up to carefully remove Baelfire's ponytail from its confines. The servant grabbed a nearby brush and began to brush out the soft blue locks. "My lord, I hope you do not mind my asking, but must you destroy your furniture? I worry for your safety in times like this.. although, I do not know what happened." It really was not his place to know, and he knew this. If Baelfire did not want to reveal the situation then Unatos would simply refrain from asking more on the subject. His fingers gently ran through Baelfire's hair to check for knots and proceeded to put the prince's hair back in a proper ponytail. After all, lord Baelfire must look his best.

"Oh, please, this is all I can give. What else do you need from me? I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces. So, whatever this is, this thing that now I've become. You hate it so much. You keep on running from it. No matter the distance. No matter how, no matter how far."

ooc: Unatos' normal form
Because of reasons. My color job is so s**t, oh well

phannyyy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out