Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!
I'm alice, and i'm new to Gaia. Hopefully this posts correctly since i've never done this before.
So far Gaia is turning out to be better than expected. I can't wait to start exploring the site more.

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome to gaia

Sweet Rogue

welcome! mrgreen

Shameless Shoujo

aliceinvintageland
Hello everyone!
I'm alice, and i'm new to Gaia. Hopefully this posts correctly since i've never done this before.
So far Gaia is turning out to be better than expected. I can't wait to start exploring the site more.

Welcome to Gaia! heart

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia smile
Welcome to Gaia.

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Sweet Song Alice's Significant Otter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
aliceinvintageland
Hello everyone!

Oh ho! Darling name my dear, welcome, welcome! If you have any questions please ask away, I am more than happy to answer them. -Hatter

Dangerous Sex Symbol

welcome, have fun.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
aliceinvintageland
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Witty Conversationalist

aliceinvintageland
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Shameless Phantom

aliceinvintageland
Hello everyone!
hi
hello and welcome to gaia!
hope you have a great time on here biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out