Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

For bad little love, it's not too late to change (:
And for Jurassic parkour only 2 for now.

(Don't question my authority lol I'm miss's sister and helped with the rp 3nodding )

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Okies! Thank you! I'll work on small editions to the reservation and profile! <3

Blessed Lover

Hai guys! I've been busy today, but I'll get a reserve in at some point tomorrow. ^_^

Dangerous Gekko

ShmokehKatt
For bad little love, it's not too late to change (:
And for Jurassic parkour only 2 for now.

(Don't question my authority lol I'm miss's sister and helped with the rp 3nodding )

Yes, of course, dear, sentient overlord! ;3
Not sure I'd be able to handle that many right now anyway, just wishful thinking.
I should be getting my profile in very soon, just struggling with the biography (my greatest weakness x_x)

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bad Little Love

Hey! I just wanted to say that I know you're editing but what you've sent me looks great! However your PMs are set to friends only, which is why I'm notifying you here. Once you send in the reserve with the edits, I'll put it up! ^___^

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Woo! Okay, everyone that has sent in a reserve is up!

Making a profile thread now, then I have three new creatures to put up, courtesy of Shmokeh!
machina1942
Clever Twist

But they're just so delightful, aren't they?

Yes, yes they absolutely are. *solemn nodding*

On that note, I'd be happy to plot with you. I figure our two characters must have run into each other at some point and given they're both so cheery, that should be a fun relationship to work out!

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I am also in on the relationship plotting! All these characters look so dynamic.
Clever Twist

Since they both have such outstanding view on the world, I imagine they might be regular drinking buddies when Doc bothers to resurface from his shop. Maybe Rowan even forces him out of there sometimes, knowing that he probably hasn't eaten in ages and is literally running on fumes. And he needles her constantly for being a medic, because he hates doctors. They're not friends, really, just acquaintances with a common understanding of the world. What do you think?

Bad Little Love

Right back at you! I dig the look of Roselin. You say she's a pretty shrewd businesswoman; Doc respects ruthlessness.
machina1942

Oooh, I like that! I plan on giving Rowan a pretty heavy sense of 'preserve ALL human life no matter what' so she'd definitely be the type to drag Doc away from his machines and make sure he isn't letting himself waste away. They sit together over drinks, scowling and grumbling about people and teasing each other. Not friends, not enemies, like you said. Acquaintances with similar-ish views.

Bad Little Love

I'd be happy to relationship-plot with you! I imagine Rowan would be approving of anyone who said 'screw it' to all the fighting bs and went off to fend for themselves by working together with others. Hell, if ya want, Rowan can even be one of Roselin's contacts, kinda on the sly. Like, they've never officially said it or anything, but sometimes they chat and Rowan happens to mention stuff Roselin's might find useful. (So long as it's not harming anyone).

Blessed Lover

Hi everyone! I'm playing the character Arkadii Navena Sloveniak. She goes by Navena the vast majority of the time.

I'm totally open to plot relations. ^_^

BTW, how long has it been since the Pheonix crashed to the present timeline?

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
About a month.
Feigning_Innocence
Hi everyone! I'm playing the character Arkadii Navena Sloveniak. She goes by Navena the vast majority of the time.

I'm totally open to plot relations. ^_^

BTW, how long has it been since the Pheonix crashed to the present timeline?

We could totally plot together! I play Rowan, the grumpy doctor for Pheonix, which means our characters have definitely met. Probably, Rowan was there tending to Navena and her family. Did her husband die immediately upon impact? 'Cause if not, there's a chance Rowan worked on him and lost him, and no doubt feels guilt about that (she's gonna have some issues...). Given the few amount of doctors that were probably left, she might've even helped Navena herself, and the kid. And/or, Navena probably took her out and about on the planet a couple times, collecting things to test for medicinal purposes!

How do you think Navena might feel about a cynical medic who maybe saved her and her kid's life, but also maybe didn't save the husband?

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm so ******** angry with myself oh my god.

I just went to get my posting colors from my reserve, and wound up posting my profile on accident and I just lost all that coding holy crap I am livid... x____x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff