Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Terra Nullius --
                                  Terra nullius is a Latin expression deriving from Roman law meaning "land belonging to no one", which is used in international law to describe territory which has never been subject to the sovereignty of any state, or over which any prior sovereign has expressly or implicitly relinquished sovereignty.

The Earth is Dead
The human race has taken to the stars
on a quest to find a place to call home.

Main Thread_________________Profile Thread

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
You don't have to be a member yet to chat here. Come on in, chat, plot, ask questions.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I saw the Turok picture in the first post and jizzed Super excited if theres ******** dino's

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Awesome, I'm happy people are seeing it already. And yes, there will be lots of dinos.
This looks really cool! Futuristic, scifi, dinosaurs... Everything I look for in an rp.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I can't wait to get this thing started, I already have a great idea for my opening post

Seeker

Ahhhh Turok . . . memories. =) This has definitely caught my eye.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
What kind of dino's are there going to be? Just generic T-rex and raptor types or more highly evolved Dion's? I think if they were more highly evolved and adapted to the planet it would be really cool, I mean come on imagine these things!
This already looks super cool. Definitely thinking about joining

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Well, there will be dinosaurs similar to ones on the Earth, but they'll look different. It is an alien planet so it wouldn't make sense if everything looked identical to Earth.

If you guys have pictures of creatures you want to add, feel free to send them to me and I'll add them to the indigenous life post.

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Full story has been added

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rules have been added

Blessed Lover

Woot. Great story! I can't wait until you have reserves and profile coding up. Definitely plan on joining this. ^_^

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The three ships have been added.

Anxious Codger

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hey guys. So I'm working on the dinosaurs right now and I would again just like to say that if you have any dinos you like to see, please send them in a PM. You can name and describe them if you like, but I'd like to have at least ten common dino types for people to interact with. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Cool insects, mammals, birds, and fish would also be awesome to add.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff