• Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
My proms today and im not goin

Dainty Doll

Yeah, I went to mine.

How come you're not going to yours?

Bashful Bookworm

I went to the dinner, danced to like, 3 songs, chatted with friends and teachers, took some photos and was out of there just after 9. Prom is overrated.

Liberal Receiver

Nope.

No regrets. Spent that money on a restaurant instead.

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Tute Sweet
Yeah, I went to mine.

I'm not really into school dances. How much were your prom tickets? Mine are going for $60! And the might not even have food.

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Jason0690
Nope.

No regrets. Spent that money on a restaurant instead.

ooo! this is what im doing, i'm going to eat out at the pink door with my friend 3nodding no regrets either

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Stephnananana

I went to the dinner, danced to like, 3 songs, chatted with friends and teachers, took some photos and was out of there just after 9. Prom is overrated.

This is exactly what i'll be doing, except maybe not dance at all which would cost me $60 P:
i made other plans

Dainty Doll

AlphabeticAries
Tute Sweet
Yeah, I went to mine.

I'm not really into school dances. How much were your prom tickets? Mine are going for $60! And the might not even have food.

That's expensive!
Ours were only about £20 I think, but UK proms aren't really like US proms- nobody hired a limo or anything- and our school year was the first one to even have a prom. It's much less of a big deal over here.

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Tute Sweet
AlphabeticAries
Tute Sweet
Yeah, I went to mine.

That's expensive!
Ours were only about £20 I think, but UK proms aren't really like US proms- nobody hired a limo or anything- and our school year was the first one to even have a prom. It's much less of a big deal over here.

I wish it was like that here in the US. It's so annoying hearing people LITERALLY freak out about prom when i find it not a big deal...lolol x)

Bashful Bookworm

AlphabeticAries

We had a "safe grad" after for people to attend. Pretty much go to a per-determined house that you don't know about until the night of, drink a limited amount of alcohol with yours/your classmates parents keeping an eye on you and pretty much be stuck with all the classmates you hate and won't ever want to see again until your parents come pick you up. That all went for people above and below 18.
                I just went to my boyfriends house after and drank a decent amount there.

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Stephnananana
AlphabeticAries

We had a "safe grad" after for people to attend. Pretty much go to a per-determined house that you don't know about until the night of, drink a limited amount of alcohol with yours/your classmates parents keeping an eye on you and pretty much be stuck with all the classmates you hate and won't ever want to see again until your parents come pick you up. That all went for people above and below 18.
                I just went to my boyfriends house after and drank a decent amount there.

Parents actually watched their kids and their classmate drink or was that not meant to be literally??
lol i'm going to the after party, is that lame-o?

Bashful Bookworm

AlphabeticAries

It's more like supervising, but pretty much.
                Depends on how your after-party is planned out. Ours was lame, yours might be more fun.

Lonely Girl

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Stephnananana
AlphabeticAries

It's more like supervising, but pretty much.
                Depends on how your after-party is planned out. Ours was lame, yours might be more fun.

my parents are less cooler than your friend's

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Nope. No reason. Don't dance, had no close friends. Nobody I wanted to see, nothing I wanted to do. I don't regret it.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Nope, and didn't regret it. I just got out of prison, why would I want to go to the inmate party?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff