Welcome to Gaia! ::

that happened to me again tonight as well, but I couldn't get back to sleep. crying

Vampiric Strawberry

I hate it when that happens.
You wake up and can't go back to sleep -_-
yup, but the tree frogs just started chirping up a storm, that's the next best thing to the sound of rain to help someone get to sleep. 3nodding

Vampiric Strawberry

Lol i wouldn't know.
We just get crickets and birds here
I never really thought of the northeast being able to have tree frogs too, seems it would be too cold.

Vampiric Strawberry

Well don't some frogs like the cold?
can't imagine any that actually would, since they are cold blooded, I just know one species has special stuff in its blood to help it survive being frozen solid for hibernation in the winter.

Vampiric Strawberry

Idk. I don't know bugs and animal creatures. Study people not animals XD.

I hope today isn't really hot. Headed to the water park with my brother, sis, and niece yay! Hope i don't burn.
its gotten pretty nice out around here lately, no more "over 90 degrees" work days for me mrgreen

Vampiric Strawberry

It was 92 yesterday at the water park.
It was a really good day. I'm super tired

Vampiric Strawberry

Omg. People in bids are so stupid. The item is worth 23bil and the bidding is at 100m. How much is the bid now? 20bil. Seriously. If you wanna bid LMP then just buy the item for LMP and don't bid! People don't know how to bid.
DemonAngel_Maeyin
Omg. People in bids are so stupid. The item is worth 23bil and the bidding is at 100m. How much is the bid now? 20bil. Seriously. If you wanna bid LMP then just buy the item for LMP and don't bid! People don't know how to bid.

whats worse than people who don't know how to bid is penny droppers. they are the "infinity+1" A-holes who think its clever to just add one more to the previous bid
also, I just know when I go to sleep, i'll be out like a light the second my head hits the pillow tonight. emotion_zzz

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

whats worse than people who don't know how to bid is penny droppers. they are the "infinity+1" A-holes who think its clever to just add one more to the previous bid

I kinda do that. I increase the bid by 1k unless it has 5 hrs left then i increase by 500mil XD
1K is actually fine, i'm talking about literally "1" additional gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff