• Friendly 100
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
Meooowww hello<3

hello. biggrin

What's up? c:

not much, just wondering what to do over the weekend. you?

What are your ideas for the weekend?

and eh just tired ish but can't sleep it's not even 10pm here ;~ ; I want to go play ff xiv Dx
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
Meooowww hello<3

hello. biggrin

What's up? c:

and eh just tired ish but can't sleep it's not even 10pm here ;~ ; I want to go play ff xiv Dx

well, one is to email the admissions office for a college i'm trying to get into for what step to take next, specifically one individual because I know what step to take, because for the past month now my application has been "in review" and i'm tired of the lack of professionalism over there.

and maybe get a few boxes of frosted cheerio's, I suddenly had a craving for them

Cye The Fox's Princess

Anxious Regular

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
Meooowww hello<3

hello. biggrin

What's up? c:

well, one is to email the admissions office for a college i'm trying to get into for what step to take next, specifically one individual because I know what step to take, because for the past month now my application has been "in review" and i'm tired of the lack of professionalism over there.

and maybe get a few boxes of frosted cheerio's, I suddenly had a craving for them

awe I am just starting some college online right now and i might just get my teaching degree through them like my mom o.o;

but that sucks for them to take so long x.x merp D:

and awe do it! haha i am hungry idunno what for though. o.o
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss

What's up? c:

awe I am just starting some college online right now and i might just get my teaching degree through them like my mom o.o;

ive always been iffy about online courses with college, I need that "face to face" interaction, but thats because I studied graphic design

Cye The Fox's Princess

Anxious Regular

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss

What's up? c:

ive always been iffy about online courses with college, I need that "face to face" interaction, but thats because I studied graphic design

That's how I was but then i just didnt wanna deal with people and after work there will be days I just cannot focus to save my life i work with special ed and ohman there are days i just go home and mehhhh and need to go at my own pace o.o;
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss
sgt.Frosty
Draining Kiss

That's how I was but then i just didnt wanna deal with people and after work there will be days I just cannot focus to save my life i work with special ed and ohman there are days i just go home and mehhhh and need to go at my own pace o.o;

special ed can really test ones will and patience, I know I certainly don't have what it takes to teach kids like that. sweatdrop

Vampiric Strawberry

Draining Kiss

How are you? ^.^

I'm good. Just finished playing Atlier Shallie.
You?

Tipsy Fatcat

DemonAngel_Maeyin
Rotten Rabbit
DemonAngel_Maeyin
That's it? We're hitting 100's here in Tx

It's killer too sad

Yup.
Nice siggy art

Oh, thanks deary. smile

Vampiric Strawberry

Rotten Rabbit

Oh, thanks deary. smile

You're welcome
emotion_awesome

Vampiric Strawberry

Soooooo sleeeeeeeeeppppyyyy!!!!
do a lot of stuff today?

Vampiric Strawberry

Nope. Didn't really sleep last night.
I woke up randomly in the night, didn't even know what time it was...then I just went back to sleep. xp

Vampiric Strawberry

Lol.

There's a little too many rigs in the cash shop. I just added three new items to my wishlist. I took out like 9 yesterday T.T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff