Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Strawberry

Rofl. I've been letting mine grown out. Partly cuz I want to but I think mostly cuz I'm too lazy to pay to get it cut XD
i'm too lazy to get my hair cut as well, I get mine cut like twice annually.

Vampiric Strawberry

Lol mine is like once a year.

Do I look like a cute/crazy/evil kitty?
DemonAngel_Maeyin
Lol mine is like once a year.

Do I look like a cute/crazy/evil kitty?

more like a cute and rambunctious kitty, like its not beneath you to cause mischief

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

more like a cute and rambunctious kitty, like its not beneath you to cause mischief

Lol I'll take it
heart pirate

Vampiric Strawberry

XD.
I'm super sleepy I wanna go back to sleep lol
I slept like a rock last night, my job got harder. crying

Vampiric Strawberry

just gotta deal with it a little longer.

Vampiric Strawberry

You can do it >3<
I'm waiting to see how the new system they have me doing under the workload of a big truck, depending on how I respond to that, I may just quit.
so in one of my games, the forest, I finally met my first armsy mutant. the wiki says about 3-4 molotovs will kill it.

no...no not even ten managed to kill the damn thing. also, how the hell can that thing run so fast when two of its legs are connected at the knee of its other two, backwards. I guess being burned alive is good motivation.

Vampiric Strawberry

Rofl I would say so XD
been mapping out a cave I found, which is their home turf, but I lit the whole first level up with skull lamps(cause they never burn out)

and I found a shaft that leads even lower....I can only imagine the horrors that are down there. emotion_facepalm

surprisingly, its not any mutants I'm scared of, its the cannibal babies, they like to launch themselves at you to attack, and that'll be in the dark with the green glow of some scuba gear I found(it surprisingly does not allow me to breath under water)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff