then stop wanting things?

stare

what? sweatdrop xd

also are you getting snow or anything? its a white out over by me

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

what? sweatdrop xd

Nope. It doesn't snow here in Texas...like ever. Lol ok well we've had snow twice but it's like once every 50-80 years or something.
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

what? sweatdrop xd

Nope. It doesn't snow here in Texas...like ever. Lol ok well we've had snow twice but it's like once every 50-80 years or something.

derp, why can't I stop forgetting you're in Texas?(but this cold front was a big one recently, should have reached you as well)

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

derp, why can't I stop forgetting you're in Texas?(but this cold front was a big one recently, should have reached you as well)

Lol yea it's cold here but not much. It's 63 degrees
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

that's warm. talk2hand

and the snow is accumulating, but not on the roads, which is good.

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

that's warm. talk2hand

lol yea now it's 70
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

that's warm. talk2hand

lol yea now it's 70

the snow is starting to become troublesome, its accumulating too much on some tree branches, and they are starting to snap.

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

the snow is starting to become troublesome, its accumulating too much on some tree branches, and they are starting to snap.

Oh no that's not cool...ha cool. emotion_facepalm
Ouch that sounds like a lot of snow
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

Oh no that's not cool...ha cool. emotion_facepalm
Ouch that sounds like a lot of snow

road are constantly being plowed though, and I can't assume the snow will be as bad at my house as it will be going to my aunts tomorrow, cause at my moms work(20 miles away) there is no snow

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

road are constantly being plowed though, and I can't assume the snow will be as bad at my house as it will be going to my aunts tomorrow, cause at my moms work(20 miles away) there is no snow

Oh well be careful going out

Magical Gaian

17,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
hello 4laugh

Prophet

30,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

Oh well be careful going out

certainly. 3nodding

and I noticed there is WAY too much snow on the tree in front of my room, gotta fix that, one of the branches is very low.

also I found out my conure likes apple cider. I sat down with a glass and he was eying it like a hawk, so he scampered over, took a sip, and starting chirping happily.

Divine Vampire

Vampiric Strawberry

EleanorMae
hello 4laugh

Hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items