Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just finished watching to the beautiful you yesterday and I was so heartbroken when
Cha Eun Gyeol was rejected by Goo Jae Hee

Anyways I'd like to hear of the scenes you've seen that left u in tears or the moments that you'll never forget.

Loyal Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Saddest korean drama or movie was Miricles in cell number 7 so sad makes you cry so much lol

Tipsy Senshi

boys over flowers-
every time junpyo cries Q~Q
lol
Every moment in Road Number One, my heart almost died.

Partying Fatcat

kanggoo

Is that Nana in ur sig? heart heart heart heart

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I have to cast my vote on the egg-eating scene in Chuno. That was the most heartbreaking thing I'd ever seen.

Angelic Phantom

One sad moment I watched in a Korean Drama was from "Miss You", when the step-father of the main female lead died when she was being kidnapped, he drove off a curvy mountain road by accident while chasing the car she was being kidnapped in.

But the saddest moment ever so far that I've watched in a Korean Drama was probably from 49 Days, that drama made me cry so much.

Currently I'm watching Angel Eyes and the episode where the main male lead's mother dies from a hit-and-run accident was pretty dramatic and heartbreaking too.
sweatdrop crying neutral
Natsumeh
kanggoo

Is that Nana in ur sig? heart heart heart heart

Yes!! She makes my heart ache as well.
every moment in the moon that embraces the sun
The mid and ending of Shut Up Flower Boy Band had me dying because of how bittersweet it was.

Though it's not a Drama, the entirety of A Werewolf Boy just had me sobbing like an idiot.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Saddest moment was in Queen In Hyun's Man when Hee Jin and Boong Do were about to kiss in a phone booth, but the Boong Do is mysterious sent back to the past again, and Hee Jin frantically tries to find him but to no avail, and then in the last episode when Boong Do is about to hang himself in his cell in the past, while in the present, Hee Jin senses that something is wrong but doesn't know why (this is when Hee Jin lost her memories of Boong Do due to Boong Do's wishes), and starts BAWLING in the car.

Those were the two scenes in a Kdrama that made me bawl the most, especially because the chemistry between the two leads was just so real.

Another scene that made me cry my eyes out was in Secret Garden, when Kim Joo Won is writing that letter to Gil Ra Im and making a reference to the Little Mermaid (this was after Ra Im had gotten into that fatal car accident), and he's just crying and bawling his eyes out.
For me it was in the drama I Hear Your Voice,
when u find out the prosecutor's 'dad' isn't her real dad, and that the real one has been in jail for over 20 years, soon to die... crying
WhirlingIce
For me it was in the drama I Hear Your Voice,
when u find out the prosecutor's 'dad' isn't her real dad, and that the real one has been in jail for over 20 years, soon to die... crying

IKR emotion_kirakira

Valiant Shoujo

18,700 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Super Jumper 500
the ending of lovers in paris -.- sweatdrop gonk

Timid Flatterer

The only korean drama that I have seen is Incarnation of Money...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff