Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

After the success of the Easter Event Hangout, I figured I'd make a thread for WGers to hang out and chat in while Spring Fling shenanigans are going on. Obviously, this thread is open to all, WGer and not, but if you're not familiar with Word Games and others, I suggest you check it out.

The thread's unofficial themesong, as picked by Tall Dark and Snarky

An honorable mention that was posted by Maze, and was too great not to put here.

Games will be coming shortly, I need to set up better rules than the last time, to stop the mule abuse issue the last event thread had.

Game Rules:
You may win once per a game, and a total of three prizes for the duration of the event. This is to allow multiple users to have a chance to win.

If you win a game, I will tell you it's okay to roll, and what you roll to determine the prize. I will be adding prizes throughout the event and keeping track of the list, so running out won't be an issue.

DO NOT USE A MULE TO AVOID THE LIMIT
. If I catch you using a mule (secondary account) to bypass the limit on the games, you will be added to my ignore list. I'm not letting anyone take advantage of me like that again.

Game Hosts: Besides this account, you may see games held by any of these lovely individuals. (In other words, mules so it's easier for me to keep track of entries)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prize List: (You can only claim one if I tell you to. )

Roses of Mare Serenitatis Gown x2
Mourning Groom x1
Spring Groom x2
Winter Bride

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
*drops in to sniff at Klaus* *snorts and mutters about disguises*

Hey Rhea. Hope you have less frustration with this thread. 3nodding

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Mazes
Shhh, as long as the humans don't know.
ninja

Aekea Bloodsucker

How did I not know that forum existed? emotion_facepalm
@Snarky: *snorts again but admits that humans not knowing things is generally a good thing*

@Prism: Cool avatar! Nicely camouflaged. 3nodding

In your defense, the forum has been moved to the chatterbox subforums list. We protested the move, but obviously, this did very little.

Personally, I think this does little to make people of interest find us easily.

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

:3

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Dead Hellraiser

-waves to everyone- I'll set up the first game shortly! biggrin

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Mazes
Ahahaha. xD I was just thinking on that recently.
Human OCs are given such a hard time in the WG by non-human OCs, djfkls.

Dapper Shoujo

*peeks around*

Aekea Bloodsucker

Maze
@Prism: Cool avatar! Nicely camouflaged. 3nodding
Thank you. <3

Dedicated OTP

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Unno Rokuro
Hiya ^^

/snugs long lost son.
Tall Dark and Snarky
Mazes
Ahahaha. xD I was just thinking on that recently.
Human OCs are given such a hard time in the WG by non-human OCs, djfkls.

You're not the only one to notice. I wonder how many human OCs we have there, though, compared to not human OC's.

I try to keep Maze's behaviour at least in line with what I should expect from him, but this mostly means that besides the few humans that have gotten under his skin, he is mostly unimpressed with, hostile towards or dismissive of the race.

Suppose that makes sense, though. Strangers don't become neighbours or even friends until you get to know them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff