Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Please only post entries or discussion/comments about entries for the contest in this thread.

Here is the entry form if you need it again.
Username:
NPC:
Food:
Message to NPC:
Photo: [spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]

Deadlines once again:
Submit your entries by May 31, 2014.
Winners will be announced on June 6, 2014.

Click here for more information

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entries

lumi aubrylle
Username: lumi aubrylle
NPC: Kanoko
Food: Rhubarb pie
Message to NPC: The special ingredients are the rhubarb from my garden & the love baked into every bite. A discount from your store would be nice wink Sorry the picture is not better I took it with my phone. well gotta get back to my gardening. Have a nice day heart
Photo:
User Image

avarcoe1
Username: avarcoe1
NPC: Stein
Food: Apple Sage Chicken Patties and Tinfoil Veggies
Message to NPC: I made a local-raised, organic chicken pattie, flavored with onion, apple and sage, served with a mix of local vegetables (except the celery!) all baked in the oven. I thought you would appreciate a local meal as your shop relies on local Gaia talent to make the items. So, assuming you are willing to sit down and eat a meal, I promise, we don’t have to talk about it (but the portable nature of my choice means you could just take it with you and eat it alone later).

User Image

Babes ganda
Username: Babes ganda
NPC: The Welcoming Fairy
Food: Strawberry and honey bread
Message to NPC: Made with the basic and local ingredient including honey, strawberry jam and love...hehehe~. I want to thank you with all you warm welcomes to us gaians even though I never received one... well I heard about you from a friend and you sound awesome whee . I'm sorry if the bread doesn't look appetizing, But I hope you like it~.
Photo:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xXHopeAbidesXx
Username: xXHopeAbidesXx
NPC: [NPC] OPINION PRIMATE
Food: Banana Bread (Local eggs, bananas, and so forth. Used my mother's cookbook that she bought full of local neighbors' recipes)
Message to NPC: You drive me bananas. heart
Photo:
User Image

Alexzyuy
Username: Alexzyuy
Food: Peach Cake
Message to NPC: Local peaches and pecans were used, so won't you please try some?
Photo:
User Image

Warrior Prototype
Username: Warrior Prototype
NPC: Loyal
Food: Mille-feuille or Homestyle "Napolitain" for those who don't speak french
Message to NPC:
I was thinking you needed a break from all that carnival junk food and since you are french, perhaps you would fancy a traditional homemade french pastry? Made with local eggs, cream and honey along with a garden strawberry dipped in cream and chocolate, following non other than my family recipe of course. No makeup was used in the making of this dessert but be careful... I think one of my puppet strings fell in the custard...

Photo:
With NPC:
User Image

Full pastry:
User Image

Pastry piece:
User Image

Sweatpants Princess
Username: Sweatpants Princess
NPC: Nicolae
Food: Fast & easy chocolate mug cake, topped with fudge and cookie crumbs.
Message to NPC: "Fast and easy, just the way you (probably) like it! A life of action and self-serving troublemaking can get pretty overwhelming, but after having recently found out you enjoy chocolate cake I figured it was great way to relax after the harrowing plot you got yourself wrapped up in!"
Photo:
User Image

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
How are you defining "local" produce? The supermarket nearest me calls anything harvested from the Mid-Atlantic region "local".

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ratttking
How are you defining "local" produce? The supermarket nearest me calls anything harvested from the Mid-Atlantic region "local".

You can either research what actually grows near by or you can just go with what the supermarket says.

Supportive Witch

If I match the prize,
can I eat the winning entry?

Desirable Lunatic

Is this only open to people in the USA B[

Questionable Lunatic

Quote:
Ah, spring is here~ This means delicious fresh foods for the season are being picked. <3

So let's create something with these fresh fruits and veggies and then share them our favorite NPCs!

I don't quite understand
do we make something for our favorite NPC? Or just pop them in the picture with a message?
Can this message be anything or is there a text amount limit or something?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IuIlaby
If I match the prize,
can I eat the winning entry?

lol I don't know if you would want someone to send you food through the mail. xd

GodDamnedTheQueen
Is this only open to people in the USA B[

Nope. ^^ As long as you can cook/bake with fresh ingredients, you're good to go. o.o b

Toxic Recall
Quote:
Ah, spring is here~ This means delicious fresh foods for the season are being picked. <3

So let's create something with these fresh fruits and veggies and then share them our favorite NPCs!

I don't quite understand
do we make something for our favorite NPC? Or just pop them in the picture with a message?
Can this message be anything or is there a text amount limit or something?

It is for them. So the picture can be of your avatar giving it to the NPC of your choice. However, drawing your avatar and NPC isn't a requirement. So if you just want to just print the avatars and pop the two of them into the picture, that's fine with me.

There isn't a limit on the message but I would rather not read a story or an essay. x_x

Questionable Lunatic

Meromictic

It is for them. So the picture can be of your avatar giving it to the NPC of your choice. However, drawing your avatar and NPC isn't a requirement. So if you just want to just print the avatars and pop the two of them into the picture, that's fine with me.

There isn't a limit on the message but I would rather not read a story or an essay. x_x

Wonderful!
Thank you so much for clarifying

Desirable Lunatic

Do you need pictures of the ingredients as well B[

Tenacious Waffles

23,390 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Username: lumi aubrylle
NPC: Kanoko
Food: Rhubarb pie
Message to NPC: The special ingredients are the rhubarb from my garden & the love baked into every bite. A discount from your store would be nice wink Sorry the picture is not better I took it with my phone. well gotta get back to my gardening. Have a nice day heart
Photo:
User Image

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GodDamnedTheQueen
Do you need pictures of the ingredients as well B[

That's up to you. You can add more than one picture if you want to include the process or w/e.

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Username: avarcoe1
Food: Apple Sage Chicken Patties and Tinfoil Veggies
Message to NPC: I made a local-raised, organic chicken pattie, flavored with onion, apple and sage, served with a mix of local vegetables (except the celery!) all baked in the oven. I thought you would appreciate a local meal as your shop relies on local Gaia talent to make the items. So, assuming you are willing to sit down and eat a meal, I promise, we don’t have to talk about it (but the portable nature of my choice means you could just take it with you and eat it alone later).

User Image

Or you can access it this way too...
Contest entry

Kawaii Pal

9,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Marathon 300
Username: Babes ganda
NPC: The Welcoming Fairy
Food: Strawberry and honey bread
Message to NPC: Made with the basic and local ingredient including honey, strawberry jam and love...hehehe~. I want to thank you with all you warm welcomes to us gaians even though I never received one... well I heard about you from a friend and you sound awesome whee . I'm sorry if the bread doesn't look appetizing, But I hope you like it~.
Photo:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it doesn't want to show, please go here
sorry for the inconvenience...
Here~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out