• Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PUMPED
super hyped.
gonna buy me loads of
chips lol
Wii U version is delayed sad

I'm getting Mario Kart instead & Watch Dogs later when it finally releases.
Henrika
Wii U version is delayed sad

I'm getting Mario Kart instead & Watch Dogs later when it finally releases.

love your ferret and yes mk8 all the wayyyyy <33333333333

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Much hype
Very game of year
much next gen
Wowe

Wheezing Gekko

Bearmageddon
User Image

Much hype
Very game of year
much next gen
Wowe
Actually I'd be more interested in this game if the main protagonist's head was the head of Shiba Inu.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Toqger
Bearmageddon
User Image

Much hype
Very game of year
much next gen
Wowe
Actually I'd be more interested in this game if the main protagonist's head was the head of Shiba Inu.

I would put the game in a glass container and never play it. Dats how much I would love it. lol

Wheezing Gekko

Bearmageddon
Toqger
Bearmageddon
User Image

Much hype
Very game of year
much next gen
Wowe

I would put the game in a glass container and never play it. Dats how much I would love it. lol
I would have a picture of the game framed in a glass container, while my copy was in some sort of safe deposit box.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Toqger
Bearmageddon
Toqger
Bearmageddon
User Image

Much hype
Very game of year
much next gen
Wowe

I would have a picture of the game framed in a glass container, while my copy was in some sort of safe deposit box.

That would be so hardcore. cool

Dedicated Friend

I'm a little disappointed with the generic storyline, but overall it does seem good.
Not something I would rush out and buy on release, but I'm sure if I see enough good things being said then i might have to buy myself a copy blaugh
All the hype died for me after 2 years of delays.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
My body is ready...

...but my wallet is not. crying

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

um. I don't see the point of this article. Turning off online means you can't participate in the multiplayer stuff, so whats so 'punishing' about that?

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
savipersssss

um. I don't see the point of this article. Turning off online means you can't participate in the multiplayer stuff, so whats so 'punishing' about that?
Looking at some other articles that explain what the Notoriety system is about, it's actually pretty bad if I understand it right.

The multiplayer is tied into the single player much like Dark Souls is, you play the game on your own time, and other people can invade your game, in order to "hack" you and if they succeed in hacking you, they leech notoriety off of you every time you gain some, which is basically Experience, which can unlock skills to do whatever it is they do.

But if you ever turn off the online function, your multiplayer progress and skills are all wiped away and put down to 0, potentially every single time you do it. Which means all those skills that you may have earned through multiplayer after hours and hours of gameplay are now gone, and you're in the middle of the story with none of the skills you just had.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff