Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Staff,

I greatly appreciate you updating your Facebook page shortly after the website went out, and again with a staff notice with an apology.

Communication is something I really miss from staff. Announcements like on FB and the staff notice though? Are great. Please keep it up.

Lightbringer

To their credit, those were the best outlets for doing so, yeah. At one point I would say "It should have been in the announcements," but given that people don't check announcements anymore due to advertisements, that was smart.

Cheers.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I didn't see it on FB myself, but I heard about it from a friend and that was nice to see. The Staff Update is nice to see as well. So yes, thanks for that guys.

Dangerous Loiterer

Yes. Please continue to communicate and be open with your userbase like this, gaia.
Why don't they simply release a statement via the site as well? The 7 announcements for items and cash shop deals are a bit ridiculous.

Shy Cutie-Pie

i don't Facebook and i don't really get what happened that made the site crash or whatever (and i red the lil post they made here under a dev update or something?)

still don't get it someone fill me in emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces