Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I didn't find the game too hard. Once you get a few vowels around the main area and some common consonants you can make maybe 5-10 words in the time frame. The game is so dull though @_@. I might just play it if the prizes are worth it, but to be honest, I didn't love the game.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I said I wasn't looking forward to Word Blitz and I was right.

This is bad game number what in a row now? How much money and resources have you wasted this time, Gaia? The person(s) who keep(s) coming up with these terrible games needs to be taken off of coming up with game ideas and updates. They can make them, but they're NOT ALLOWED to come up with ideas for them, 'cause if Gaia's higher ups let them touch any of Gaia's older games we're gonna have a major verbal altercation. I'm so done with their stupidity in game updates it's not even funny. Stop. It.

You CANNOT combine a sliding puzzle game normally used for putting PICTURES together with a WORD game. It does NOT work. I have never seen this style of game before, and within five seconds of playing I knew why and that's ignoring the fact there's no in game directions. Giving this game a timer is just dumb, and giving it a move limit on top of said time limit makes me wonder if the devs who made this even know what a game is. And it's in "pay AND win to get a reward" tournament style which outright removes any reason to touch the thing in the first place. As it stands, it's more of a torture session than anything game-like.

Look devs, here's a hint. Don't make game styles you yourself wouldn't play on a regular basis. Why would anyone touch this, when Word Bump is challenging yet still enjoyable?

I'm going to play scrabble. Game's annoying as ********, but at least it doesn't try to screw you over 'cause it wants to act as a gold sink instead of an actual game. emotion_facepalm

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
What happened to making threads asking for feedback before releasing stuff?
This game feels unfinished emotion_donotwant
I jumped in my chair when the only sound that came out was when I had 10 moves left. R.I.P. headphone users.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Another problem is sometimes you're given barely any vowels @_@:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Zandykins
Another problem is sometimes you're given barely any vowels @_@:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You've got to pull some crazy stunts to make a 4 letter word with just a single Y and a single U as your vowels.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
They've been working on Word Blitz for a while now actually. Now while many of you didn't want the game, always remember that there is someone who did suggest to Gaia that they make a game.

There are always going to be people that do suggest things to Gaia that are going to be hit or miss. That's the nature of things.

Now, here's some constructive criticism on what Gaia can do to fix it is by inserting instructions on how to play and expand the moveset. Also they can have a beginner mode that gives you say...100 moves (maybe 200) and no timer.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kitn Lefure
I don't understand how the game became a thing. There's no need for both a timer and a limited number of clicks. I would be fine with just a timer. I was so excited for this game, too...

I'm fairly confident the limited number of clicks exists so you can buy extra clicks for Gaia Cash in the future.

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
twisted ninja pirate
I figured out how to play the latest one and even won a round, but there were no instructions. If you had mentioned it works like those picture puzzle games would have been nice. Still this new game sucks and I won a round. How about this, NO MORE TOURNAMENT GAMES. More regular games. Games where we don't have to challenge others. Just a nice game we can play alone or with others not against each other
twisted ninja pirate
User Image

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Bleeding Apocalypse
Kitn Lefure
I don't understand how the game became a thing. There's no need for both a timer and a limited number of clicks. I would be fine with just a timer. I was so excited for this game, too...

I'm fairly confident the limited number of clicks exists so you can buy extra clicks for Gaia Cash in the future.

That was my initial thought too, which if that's the case then the game will be even more bullshit than it is now...Not that it matters since I've tried about 15 times and still can't form a freakin' word without running out of clicks. emotion_donotwant

Eloquent Lunatic

this game is soooo not what i was expecting. like, i was dumb enough to have hopes based on the name haha.

seriously tho, i played it for about 2 minutes before i'd had enough. just another feature i won't touch on the site.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
I love how they really do set one up for failure. I just had a game with one vowel [an I if you're wondering] and tons of letters like X, W, and K. I don't even understand how they wanted me to come up with words working with that. Is there a guarantee in the game that we'll actually get a workable vowel? I forfeit and walked out with a nice score of 0. I tend to ignore the timer. The limited movements is more important than time.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I hate it.

Took me a few minutes to figure out even how to move the tiles.

I was expecting a fun word game where you could type in letters to make a word and eventually get more difficult.

But no.. it's a game with little thought put into it and is very frustrating.

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
All this is:

Gaia Cash Sink hiding in a failed gold sink

Clean Noob

5,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
This game is s**t. The fact that they spent time, money, resources is absolutely appalling. Heaven forbid they ask site wide what kind of word games we may want before crapping out such a turd. Whoever approved this should feel shame. I thought the last several games they released where terrible, but this game is unplayable. I wish they would allow the community to put in some ideas and feedback before developing these "games".

This is some week sauce Gaia!

Stone-cold Loiterer

SnowbaIl
What happened to making threads asking for feedback before releasing stuff?

That left with Uncle Kenny. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces