Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just returned to Gaia after taking many many long breaks. I haven't played regularly in probably 3 or 4 years. I came back because I always loved the consistency of Gaia. You can leave and come back a year later and the only thing that changed is more MCs and items. Surprisingly not this time.
I'm aware that there has probably been a lot of complaining about this. I just wanted to input my opinion.
The worst outcome of this, I feel, is the loss of any old Gaians that come back to see everything they had is now worthless. Luckily, I invested all my money into old Monthly Collectibles in hopes that I would make some money while I was gone. If the hyper-inflation scenario wasn't enough, a shop was opened that offers alternate forms of old MCs as well. I feel as if everything is trying to be devalued from those who worked hard.
Most of the damage is done, and no matter what is done to correct this, it will take a lot of time. But I would just like to say that effort should be put into reversing this. While lotteries in themselves aren't a horrible idea, they have to be controlled to prevent situations like this from happening. I dont think any more of these chance items that grant billions of gold to users should be released, and a recall should be put in place offering gold to return them. These items take away any motivation that exists to work hard. Why should someone be able to make billions in 5 minutes when it takes the honest person months to make that? I think this needs to be solved because it's discouraging any of the old users to return.
Again, the damage may be done, but that doesn't mean no effort should be put into fixing this.

Explorer

it probably will be easier for you and others who have recently returned to leave gaia just as quickly as you came. im trying to get my a** off this site now and try and stay away for as long as possible.
summer time is near so I can live life and not give two shits about this site anymore. returning was nice until things changed drastically.
well, like the other guy said, it is best to hold onto your items unless you are an excellent vendor.
and the rest of these people can keep spending on gold generators if they want, but they should realize they are going to continually need to purchase more and more to no end.
I think it is time. I know there isn't an exact age limit on this site; however I feel like im going to be moving up in school and im turning 21 next month so my time should come. I love this site, but gaia is making it easier to leave than it was before.
whatever happens to this site in the next year or two years, I hope everyone has a blast and find something better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff