Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92
I make my own pizza. I make the dough from flour on up, I make the sauce from tomatos I boiled and peeled- I have eaten an entire pizza without experiencing constipation or diarrhea. I suggest you stop eating garbage, or at least stop calling what you ate "pizza". ******** you, your culture, and the people that make that a reality.

lol @ your false sense of superiority.
... not getting sick from eating real food seems pretty superior to me...

I'm sure it's not the quality of the food so much as the quantity in this case.
Twerk it like Miley Cyrus
Queen of all Douchebags

Are you sure your not my little brother? User Image

oh how'd u find out big sister? redface redface redface

Only my little brother would eat 7 slices of pizza,
not be able to s**t for a week, and still be hungry 5 minutes after.

BRO! IT IS YOU! crying
User Image

Yea it's me big sister.
I miss u so very much. cry cry cry
Queen of all Douchebags
Wraith_92
I make my own pizza. I make the dough from flour on up, I make the sauce from tomatos I boiled and peeled- I have eaten an entire pizza without experiencing constipation or diarrhea. I suggest you stop eating garbage, or at least stop calling what you ate "pizza". ******** you, your culture, and the people that make that a reality.

wow u heston Blumenthal
no.
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92

Perhaps you don't understand. Having a large quantity of food shouldn't result in diarrhea. I ate an entire ******** pizza- as in, 2lb of bread from the crust alone, and never got the shits. It's a result from eating shitty "pizza". Hence my "superiority".

Lunatic

Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92

Perhaps you don't understand. Having a large quantity of food shouldn't result in diarrhea. I ate an entire ******** pizza- as in, 2lb of bread from the crust alone, and never got the shits. It's a result from eating shitty "pizza". Hence my "superiority".

Perhaps you don't understand. The human body can only take so much, and everyone is different. While you might be able to eat two pounds of bread, someone else might only be able to eat half that. Stuffing your face with an entire pizza is not superior, it just means you eat like a cow.
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92

Perhaps you don't understand. The human body can only take so much, and everyone is different. While you might be able to eat two pounds of bread, someone else might only be able to eat half that. Stuffing your face with an entire pizza is not superior, it just means you eat like a cow.
So much misunderstanding going on. Perhaps I would be better qualified to deal with this when not intoxicated.
Uhh, so... I am stating that eating too much won't cause diarrhea, and that her diarrhea is probably a result of the quality of the pizza she is eating. Certainly eating too much can make one ill- and eating and entire pizza isn't normal habit of mine.
But I have done it, and it didn't cause diarrhea.
I am simply stating eating better food will probably prevent diarrhea in the future, even when overeating.
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92

So much misunderstanding going on. Perhaps I would be better qualified to deal with this when not intoxicated.
Uhh, so... I am stating that eating too much won't cause diarrhea, and that her diarrhea is probably a result of the quality of the pizza she is eating. Certainly eating too much can make one ill- and eating and entire pizza isn't normal habit of mine.
I am simply stating eating better food will probably prevent diarrhea in the future, even when overeating.

maybe I'm lactose intolerant?
Queen of all Douchebags
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92
Slezus
Wraith_92

maybe I'm lactose intolerant?

You would have terrible stomach aches, and I'm not sure diarrhea is caused by lactose intolerance.
It's probably the high grease content.

Newbie Noob

Queen of all Douchebags
Queen of all Douchebags

BRO! IT IS YOU! crying
User Image

Yea it's me big sister.

I miss you tooo Dx
Let us celebrate this finding.
Let me take you out for pizza pizza.
User Image
Pizza has a similar effect on me too sweatdrop
cerisestarlet

But it's soo nice. emotion_drool
Queen of all Douchebags
Queen of all Douchebags

BRO! IT IS YOU! crying
User Image

Yea it's me big sister.

I miss you tooo Dx
Let us celebrate this finding.
Let me take you out for pizza pizza.
User Image

yeaaaaa blaugh blaugh
Queen of all Douchebags
cerisestarlet