Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What are your opinions guys?
and about what Tao, Suho, and Chanyeol said? Did SM force them to say what they had to say?
What do you think guys?

It's been on my mind the whole day and its so sad.

For more info, see the following tags on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr
#WeBelieveInYouKris (or #WeBeliveInYouKris) ##smentworstcompanyinkorea AND #exostanproject

Allkpop INFO LINK

Wealthy Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Kris should do whatever he wants to do even though i'm going to be upset IF he leaves. sad

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
i don't want him to leave sad

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Tao supposedly updated his Weibo, saying that he did indeed write those messages, but then the messages where he confirmed that it was him and not SM were deleted.

But this post is a good source of getting unbiased information about the situation. And of course, if anyone here speaks Korean, get official news on the situation from news sites like Daum and Naver.

Bookworm

7,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know its Kris' choice(or SM....) if he wants to leave or not but;;
And I know this is just a selfish wish of mine, but I don't want him to leave.
The idea of them saying "We are One!" with only 11 members pains me.
(kris has one hell of a timing)

No one knows for sure what is actually happening.. I don't want to assume things;;

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
        i was incredibly hurt when i heard the news. i thought they were just rumors again, like last time, and everything would blow over. we could move on and Kris would be better if sm changed their ways/treatment. but then i realized, i'm glad he's standing up for himself. enough is enough. no matter how much i love Kris with exo, he is Wu Yi Fan. the man who wants to pursue his ambitions in basketball, fashion, and acting. i hope the lawsuit goes smoothly, and he can move on from it safely. i know he'll come out stronger than before.

my only selfish regret is that i never got to see exo-m when they came to the u.s.a.
        and i worry about Tao and Sehun. (ofc that goes without saying haha)
As I said in the other thread, maybe he feels too pressured to be in this group. A lot of the people on netizenbuzz calls him useless, and that does take a toll on someone's confidence.

Angelic Sophomore

12,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kris is the galaxy, and all of his fans are his stars <3
I will support Kris no matter what!
SM is the worst company and needs to honestly stop treating it's employees so harshly.
I really hope all of the EXO members can get together and move to YG or some other safer entertainment company..

Wealthy Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
ashleywa
        i was incredibly hurt when i heard the news. i thought they were just rumors again, like last time, and everything would blow over. we could move on and Kris would be better if sm changed their ways/treatment. but then i realized, i'm glad he's standing up for himself. enough is enough. no matter how much i love Kris with exo, he is Wu Yi Fan. the man who wants to pursue his ambitions in basketball, fashion, and acting. i hope the lawsuit goes smoothly, and he can move on from it safely. i know he'll come out stronger than before.

my only selfish regret is that i never got to see exo-m when they came to the u.s.a.
        and i worry about Tao and Sehun. (ofc that goes without saying haha)

Omg you don't know how much i was crying when i found out he was leaving. ~dies~ x.x

Cute Friend

he should leave and get some rest since he has a heart condition...
gaia_diamond

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
After all the rumors, my emotions, and everything else had somewhat calmed down I think overall i'm still neutral at this point. Wish there's will be more stuff confirming from Kris side cause at this moment, a lot of fans are conflicted cause we don't know what to believe anymore, even the rumor about Kris' health is still a rumor. Not going to lie, but I did had a gut feeling that he was going to leave just didn't expect him to leave so early. I just didn't think he was meant to be an idol. But whatever he does in the future i'll support him as well as for the rest of the EXO members~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff