Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi im a returning gaian.
I had not been on gaia for a long time and decided to come back. But when i came back my account was hacked. So here i am after a long hiatus with a new account.

Oh? The story of my user name? Well, i happen to have the shortest arms for a 23 year old, so my brother teases me that i am a raptor with raptor arms.

Princess Unicorn

23,925 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Weirdest story I've heard so far regarding ones username xD Welcome back to Gaia~ Nice to see someone my age.
Scandinavian Dreams
Weirdest story I've heard so far regarding ones username xD Welcome back to Gaia~ Nice to see someone my age.

:') its sad when your twenty three and need your YOUNGER brother to get cups out of the cupboard for you. (Hes 19 so hes not to young but still...i remember when i was reaching cups for him.)

Thanks. Same here. I remembered the last time i was on here it was jam packed with 13 year olds.

4,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Raptor Arms
Hi im a returning gaian.
I had not been on gaia for a long time and decided to come back. But when i came back my account was hacked. So here i am after a long hiatus with a new account.

Oh? The story of my user name? Well, i happen to have the shortest arms for a 23 year old, so my brother teases me that i am a raptor with raptor arms.

Welcome back! I like the username xD Check out my siggy, in it I have a link to a give away I'm doing for all new users. smile
UnicornGhost
Raptor Arms
Hi im a returning gaian.

Welcome back! I like the username xD Check out my siggy, in it I have a link to a give away I'm doing for all new users. smile

Ok thank you
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome back to gaia xd
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin
The_Creation_Center
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you kindly ^_^
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank you smile
I like the song sorry sorry and lucifer but when i listen to lucifer i think of my friend whose name is Aaron-Lucifer xD
YunJaeforeverlove4
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you.
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Thanks. I like your avi.
Green Tea Chi
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Thanks. Whats the story in your signature about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff